• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya (8th Sense) Vs. Sora

Seiya is far too haxed for Sora, I think.

Capable of reviving as long as he still has a soul, can destroy matter atomically / sub-atomically, can hurt souls with his attacks, can amp his attacks through being determined enough Gurren Lagann style, extreme durability to hax, better fighter than Sora (Training from hell daily since he was 6)

As Matt said Seiya outclasses Sora, anything Sora can do Seiya and those weaker than him have already faced and overcame, 8th sense hax give Seiya complete control of his body and soul and his Ryu sei ken spam would overwhelm Sora.

Well, considering Seiya's track record of resisting hax... I unfortunately don't see anything Sora can really do to him.

Though honestly guys, I will give Sora a bit more credit and say he gets Pegasus Rolling Crash'd.

Would this be a hax stomp in Seiya's favor tho?

Anyways assuming it isn't, it's Seiya for me going by the reasons above from Matt. Much as i really like Sora, he doesn't have anything that can permently kill or at least KO Seiya with and just about all of the hax that Sora has is something that Seiya most likely came across with and overcame i presume (quick confirmation on this again, Matt? Tivan?).

@Cal: Ever's going to have the one to confirm that, actually....

The real cal howard said:
Doesn't Sora's attacks kill the soul, as heart=soul in the KHverse?
Sora's attacks don't damage the heart.

Regardless, this is basically a hax stomp in Seiya's favor.

It would. I do wonder how much punishment Sora can lay out on Seiya before he either gets atomized or just super KTFO.

CrossverseCrisis said:
So.....should we close this due to being a hax stomp or no?
Not really a hax stomp but more like Sora does have what it takes hurt but can't to put down Seiya and that Seiya hits much harder and would off Sora with a little effort. Sora is the one with the higher variety of hax but the likeliness of him putting Seiya down with any of them is very little.

is sora allowed equipment such as eithers or potions/exlixers? if so Then this would be a VERY long match. Much like Sora cant put sayia down, Sayia would have diffacutly putting Sora down with abilites like second chance and once more, Sora uses curaga and he is back to full power minus his MP. Then if this is compositit Sora he has access to forms. If its only KH2 sora he still has access to Limit for which restores his health for every hit he uses a limit. Damage drave is doubled when MP is rechrging so he could go endless Curagea-limit form-limit spam-form runs out curaga-rense repeate. I vote inconclusive

The longer the fight drags on, the more advantageous it is for Seiya due to the Saints' Adaptibility. Same technique never works twice on a Saint and Seiya will just bypass it after the first time.

I think Saints adaptability only applies to abilities that directly affect sayia. So yes it would be difficult for Sora to Limit spam, but does not mean hax like second chance and once more will just stop working. Sayia would need to put Sora down when he has no form power and zero MP. Which is very hard to do thanks also to Leaf Bracer which heals him even as he is attacked. Also forgot to mention on top of damage drive he has MP rage which restores his MP faster when he takes damage. If sora decided to go all out defense I am having a very hard time seeing how sayia could put him down

No, it doesn't work on techniques that only directly affect the user. Saints can adapt to any technique that they directly see as well (see Shiryu and Hyoga vs Hypnos). It's probably the most LOL-got-you technique they have.

Tivanenk said:
No, it doesn't work on techniques that only directly affect the user. Saints can adapt to any technique that they directly see as well (see Shiryu and Hyoga vs Hypnos). It's probably the most LOL-got-you technique they have.
http://i.picpar.com/xJac.jpg

you should actually take a moment to look at the scan before you make an argument. The ability in question is directly affecting him and he says he can evade it because of his speed. He cant just make an abillity stop working altogeather, or nulify it. Once more and second chance, leaf bracer etc, are all abilites that affect Sora. Not his eneimes

Ha ha ha, using one example to dispute my example is not how this works. They've bypassed or ignored hax before simply because they have seen it.

do show some scans because that would be considered ability nulfication, Sayia cant just make once more and second chance stop working for Sora and you have yet to provide proof that he can

in the scan provided he is clearly implying that sure he can still use the ability it just wont work on him. There is a difference between hax immunity and hax nulfication, which you dont seem to understand

Sure.

http://********.me/manga/saint_seiya/v28/c107/10.html

Starting from there, Shiryu and Hyoga no sell Hypnos' Eternal Drowsiness.

Tivanenk said:
Sure.
http://********.me/manga/saint_seiya/v28/c107/10.html

Starting from there, Shiryu and Hyoga no sell Hypnos' Eternal Drowsiness.
again he is showing an immunity to an ability that directly affects him not an ability that affects his opponent my argument still stands

also as you can see just because they saw the attack it did not prevent him from using it again. Thats the diference between ability nullification and ability immunity. for examble if Sora was to use Thundaga, then yes Sayia would not be hit by it again. however second chance and once more are passive abilites that activate automaticlly without the user needing to call out the ability. Sayia would indeed see that Sora kept survivng his attacks, that does not mean he would know why

@Tivanenk

Don't be nuts, man.

Saints can't just freaking stop an ability that affects the caster to stop working, that is just ridiculous. They can't make an enemy incapable of healing or boosting himself.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Tivanenk
Don't be nuts, man.

Saints can't just freaking stop an ability that affects the caster to stop working, that is just ridiculous. They can't make an enemy incapable of healing or boosting himself.
I never said that it would. But, Shiryu did negate Regenerationn once...

Tivanenk said:
No you pretty much did. You were basically saying that anything, even if it does not affect them, they can negate

I was saying that the technique didn't need to directly affect the user for them to adapt for it. For example, Hypnos used Eternal Drowsiness on Andromeda Shun and Shiryu and Hyoga adapted to it even though it didn't affect them.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It makes then drowsy and fall into eternal slumber, the hell that's not directly affecting them.
Did Hypnos have to use it on them for them to adapt to it?

Did Hypnos have to use it on them for them to adapt to it?

Yes it clearly shows Hypnos saying "you will sleep as well" then he shouts out the attack at them yelling "Eternal Darkness!"

Back