• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Patchy avenges Spongebob ~ Patchy vs Alex Mercer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercers gas got through full biohazard suits with oxygen tanks its more about physical contact not just breathing it in.

Fair he could do so but this patchy is incharacter so...

DeathNoodles said:
It doesn't matter if other characters with Plot Manipulation that are not Patchy can do it, what matters is if Patchy himself has showcased that he can do such. If he can't, then he shouldn't be assumed to be able to do such due to lack of feats and scans.
Every charcter wih this abilty should be able to do it. The same way every character with EE is able to, well, EE someone.

Your missing the actual point Not. Some plot hackers can do it.

Any plot hackers can do it. It's a natural ability that comes with manipulation of plot. Anyone who can manipulate plot like this, should be capable of pulling it off. Cause it's just something they can do. It doesn't need a scan. It's just an ability that comes with it

Saying that Patchy can Erase people because he has plot manipulation and many plot manipulators can do that, is like saying Bill Cipher can erase abstracts because that's something other Reality Warpers can do. The burden if proof is in you to prove that he can.

What can Patchy's plot hax do? "Changed the end of an episode" is incredibly vague.

Buttersamuri said:
Patchy also doesn't need to breathe. So maybe could prevent it that way too
Mercer's virus is capable of both living beings and inanimate objects (which the Redlight Virus, that the Blacklight Virus scales to by being superior, can do). Inanimate objects don't breathe, so it doesn't matter that Patchy can stop breathing as that won't prevent him from being infected that way.

Mercer's virus is capable of both living beings and inanimate objects (which the Redlight Virus, that the Blacklight Virus scales to by being superior, can do). Inanimate objects don't breathe, so it doesn't matter that Patchy can stop breathing as that won't prevent him from being infected that way.

Alrighty. That's fair there.

Buttersamuri said:
Your missing the actual point Not. Some plot hackers can do it.

Any plot hackers can do it. It's a natural ability that comes with manipulation of plot. Anyone who can manipulate plot like this, should be capable of pulling it off. Cause it's just something they can do. It doesn't need a scan. It's just an ability that comes with it
It doesn't matter if it's a "natural ability that comes with the manipulation of the plot" if characters has not shown feats/scans of being able to do it. They must show that they can do it in the canon, or else that can be assumed to be the limited to what they can do based on what they have shown.

not even sure why we are debating the plot hacks. Cause patchy is a time person more than plot. And Alex can't stop time hacks.

The Prince of Counters said:
Patchy can quite literally travel back in time to the point where Alex wouldn't even exist.
Does he have a feat/scan of trying to kill someone from the past? If not, then I don't think we can assume that he will do such.

What about Patchy's BFR?

The Wright Way said:
Saying that Patchy can Erase people because he has plot manipulation and many plot manipulators can do that, is like saying Bill Cipher can erase abstracts because that's something other Reality Warpers can do. The burden if proof is in you to prove that he can.
What can Patchy's plot hax do? "Changed the end of an episode" is incredibly vague.
He changed the course of the story in an episode, not sure what's so vague about that but OK. Let's assume for a moment that Patchy can only do what is show-cased (asinine but whatever), he still goes "And Mercer lost his powers and got destroyed by a meteor, the end."

BFR comes from his abilities to travel and take things with him through different times and dimensions

And again. Time hacks.

GoCommitDi said:
I mean if he's bloodlusted, then...

(op please do that)
Bloodlusted would just make a stomp match. I don't know why you would even want that to happen, when bloodlusted matches isn't usually what characters have in the canon...

Planck69 said:
Let's assume for a moment that Patchy can only do what is show-cased (asinine but whatever), he still goes "And Mercer lost his powers and got destroyed by a meteor, the end."
Has Patchy ever done that in the canon?

Buttersamuri said:
BFR comes from his abilities to travel and take things with him through different times and dimensions
And again. Time hacks.
Time hax help him how exactly? He can't even hurt mercer due to his regen advantage...

He changed the course of the story in an episode, not sure what's so vague about that but OK. Let's assume for a moment that Patchy can only do what is show-cased (asinine but whatever), he still goes "And Mercer lost his powers and got destroyed by a meteor, the end."

Yes, but how? What was changed? What originally happened and how did he alter it?

Buttersamuri said:
Patchy would change the plot in his favor is what he would realistically due when using plot hacks.
Feats/scans of him doing such then? Like others have said, "changing the ending of the episode" sounds vague without further context from the canon.

Patchy quite literally changed the enitre ending of an episode because he didn't like it. ( Honestly he should also have Causality manipulation along with his Plot manipulation. ) so it's not far fetched to say he can just "Lol I'm gonna do something about that regen." Or "Lmao I'm just gonna make it so this dude doesn't wanna fight me."

>It's not far fetched

And has he ever done anything that kills/defeats a character with Mercer's level of Regenerationn in the canon? Feats/scans are important in this case.

Again don't have them on me. As well didn't add it myself.

Further more. Again time hacks is what he uses. Why are we discussing the hack he probably won't use since it will be over before he considers it

Buttersamuri said:
gain time hacks is what he uses. Why are we discussing the hack he probably won't use since it will be over before he considers it
Then what has Patchy done with Dimensional Travel, Time Stop, and Time Travel? Has Patchy ever showcased that he has went to the past and killed someone to kill them in the present for the show?

DeathNoodles said:
>It's not far fetched
And has he ever done anything that kills/defeats a character with Mercer's level of Regenerationn in the canon? Feats/scans are important in this case.
It's him writing away Mercer's powers and regen, what is so hard to understand about that? Mid-High isn't doing jack when you're no longer anything but a normal human and don't even have it anymore.

What Im just wondering what he'll do? I suppose he could go back in time and stop mercer from dieing in penn station. Though I wonder how in character that move is.

Planck69 said:
It's him writing away Mercer's powers and regen, what is so hard to understand about that? Mid-High isn't doing jack when you're no longer anything but a normal human.
Again, when has Patchy ever' done that in the canon? When has he ever removed someone's Regenerationn and powers, and then killed them in the show?

Then what has Patchy done with Dimensional Travel, Time Stop, and Time Travel? Has Patchy ever showcased that he has went to the past and killed someone to kill them in his present in the show?

Oh. I can show time stuff and dimensional travel if you give me a moment. That was in the prehistoric special where he kept trying to go back to the prehistoric ages. But ended up in different places. And eventually traveled to a different universes (Dora the explorers universe). Time stop is also on his page too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back