• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Patchouli Knowledge vs Ice King

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Round 1: Both are bloodlusted. Speed equalized. Ice King is 6-A.

Round 2: Both bloodlusted. Speed unequalized. Ice King is 6-A.

Round 3: Both bloodlusted. Speed unequalized. Ice King is 6-A. Patchy can only use Ice magic.

Round 1: King wins via not having 2308214 kinds of health problems

Round 2: Patchy blitzes

Round 3: Unless Ice King is somehow resistant to ice attacks, Patchy would blitzes too.

The reason I only allowed ice magic for the third round was because Patchy can use fire magic.

But as for round 1 I still believe Patchy wins because Ice King only has Mountain Level durability, and whether or not Patchy's health problems close that gap is subjective. I don't believe having asthma would prevent her from landing that hit.

The thing is that both one shots the other in round 1. With equal speed, Patchy's bad health would hinder her greatly

Back