• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Partners in Crime: Tier 9-A Duo Tournament

giga-gigacat.gif
so...
do we get to plead our cases or will we be smote for our arrogence

Contenders for removal:
Kris & Noelle
Kamen Rider Black Sun & Kamen Rider Shadow Moon
Buffy & Spike
Berdly & Queen
Hat Kid & Empress

I need you guys to give an argument on why they shouldn't be removed from the tourney within the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
Contenders for removal:
Kris & Noelle
Buffy & Spike
Berdly & Queen
Hat Kid & Empress

I need you guys to give an argument on why they shouldn't be removed from the tourney within the next 24 hours.
@Psychomaster35 @Shadowslash125 @ByArrow @ShockingPsychic @DrGreyman
I explained it right here:
Like I said, the SOUL Manipulation does not one-shot and it can still be tanked through physical durability. If you're more concerned about something else like Immortality, you do realize they can still lose by KO, right?

You can plead case on why Hat Kid shouldn't be removed.
In the hax tiers that im assuming you're using, low hax is below 'hax that is hard to deal with, but can still beat by someone who is Haxless.' none of the abilities on Hat Kid's page lets her instantly win fights by any stretch of the imagination, and she has never used a time piece offensively in the whole game, in fact she disliked it when another character used them as she only thinks of them as fuel for her ship, so that entire tab can be safely ignored.

going over her abilities, Dimensional Storage, Immortality Type 4, Precognition, Cloth Manipulation, Possession, Space-Time Manipulation and Reality Warping, and Invisibility are all completely ignorable for this tournament. self sus, storage, precog, cloth, and reality warping are all game mechanics unrelated to how she fights and have never been used offensively, i don't think she even can use them offensively if she wanted to, and the invisibility and immortality are both abilities granted by the Snacher, they are respectively given to her in one mission and bringing her back to the level select screen with a voiceline if she messes up.

Her resistances i don't see any problem with

as for her hats and badges, none automatically win her any fight. the only one that i could see being a problem would be the time stop hat, and even that is a bit of a misnaming. it doesn't stop time, it slows it down a bit for everyone but her, and can only be used on a short timer. i don't see how that is higher than low hax
her ice hat turns herself into an ice statue, unable to be hurt but unable to do literally anything else. the dweller hat lets her hit things that normally can't be hit, not crazy broken. her sprint hat lets her move faster, again not very broken. her potion hat lets her throw explosives, that's just another attack.

the empress, has no hax. like, she has a rocket launcher, i guess that counts as explosive manipulation? but again, that falls well under low hax

Contenders for removal:
Kris & Noelle
Buffy & Spike
Berdly & Queen
Hat Kid & Empress

@Shadowslash125 @ShockingPsychic
As for Berdly and Queen, I also explained it here:
If you're concerned about the wires, these are not only dodgeable, but she doesn't even use these [to mind control others] when directly fighting someone herself.

Since we can plead the case, I'll do it.

-Black Sun and Shadowmoon have the lowest AP (50.9MJ each) in the whole roster of this tourney, which means the rider duo are in one-shot territory for most of the combatants.
-Shadowmoon is the only one with telekinesis, and most ranged combatants outrange his TK unless they come into range. Defeating him in battle means defeat for the duo Black Sun will be pure melee range man.
-I saw the Deltarune guys and MK guys having Class K LS, so adding a duo with Class M LS won't be too much of a stretch. Either that or the ones with Class K might have to go too.
-Other than the TK, the two don't have any other hax at all (Black Sun is haxless to even begin with and I'm not sure if TK is a hax or a high one compared to other haxes in this tourney), unless having Class M is considered a high hax.
-Any seemingly haxy abilities in their profiles are mostly just amps for their strength and they're not really in the crazy territory in comparison to the ones of other haxy combatants.

EDIT: If there's need for more clarification, ask away.

Since we can plead the case, I'll do it.

-Black Sun and Shadowmoon have the lowest AP (50.9MJ each) in the whole roster of this tourney, which means the rider duo are in one-shot territory for most of the combatants.
-Shadowmoon is the only one with telekinesis, and most ranged combatants outrange his TK unless they come into range. Defeating him in battle means defeat for the duo Black Sun will be pure melee range man.
-I saw the Deltarune guys and MK guys having Class K LS, so adding a duo with Class M LS won't be too much of a stretch. Either that or the ones with Class K might have to go too.
-Other than the TK, the two don't have any other hax at all (Black Sun is haxless to even begin with and I'm not sure if TK is a hax or a high one compared to other haxes in this tourney), unless having Class M is considered a high hax.
-Any seemingly haxy abilities in their profiles are mostly just amps for their strength and they're not really in the crazy territory in comparison to the ones of other haxy combatants.

EDIT: If there's need for more clarification, ask away.
Fair enough. They're good to go.

Bro this is literally a no damage run I have to go through in this tourney, so I'm joining the raw train.
You're guys have a few supernatural abilities, but you're gonna need them because some of these guys can one-shot you if you don't use them, so yeah you're more than welcome to join the dog train.

Me too. This is literally a Dark Souls moment.
Lock tf in

I think that regen was God’s work, not something Charlie can do on his own. When Charlie died in that episode from a lesser injury, he couldn’t regen at all. Even then, it’s just a possibly, so you can go with the lower end of the regen.
alright. they should be fine then

honestly forgor they were in this
um, i was wrong about being the second weakest lol
67 mj, both can split in two even if they get weaker, and the magma cube sets people on fire
probably not that bad? i think a couple of the teams definitely beat them, especially if they can just use ranged attacks, but I don't think any 100% stomps from what i know of the other teams

Back