• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part II Naruto Revisions

Yeah thats what I meant, Yugito when in full tailed beast state is stronger in the war. I misinterpreted the other guys comment, sorry. Also Jinchuriki transforming into a full Bijuu is stronger than that Bijuu on its own. Deidara stated that capturing 3 tails was easy because the 3 tails lacked a jinchuriki.

The Bijuu are stronger when used by Perfect Jinchuuriki as shown with Killer B. But yeah, I pretty much agree with the Bijuu Keys.

Should be noted that some keys will be created or deleted depending of the scaling we do

As for Naruto, I suggest to wait for the scaling thread, then we can figure if two base keys is really important or not

As for Naruto, I suggest to wait for the scaling thread, then we can figure if two base keys is really important or not
I agree with this, although I feel like Hebi Sasuke and Pain (the two people that base Naruto would be scaling from) are going to be different tiers regardless so meh.

In regards to Kakashi
>part I and a Part II keys, but he didn't train or did something between the timeskip of Part I and II.

This is Incorrect, Kakashi trained his Sharingan between the two parts to try and master Kamui as noted during the deidara chase, it's also heavily implied his stronger, things like Kakashi being scared of Kabuto then later on still being able to fight top tier Akatsuki members.

In regards to Kakashi
>part I and a Part II keys, but he didn't train or did something between the timeskip of Part I and II.

This is Incorrect, Kakashi trained his Sharingan between the two parts to try and master Kamui as noted during the deidara chase, it's also heavily implied his stronger, things like Kakashi being scared of Kabuto then later on still being able to fight top tier Akatsuki members.
And Part II Kakashi being a candidate for Sixth Hokage while he was fodder to the Sannin in Part I.

Sorry I'm late, but I just want to say that in regards to Naruto's keys I'm okay with either LordTracer or Damage's suggestions. Though I think Six Paths Sage Mode should be a separate key, considering how dramatic of a power up that was.

As for Pre-War arc and War arc SM, I think the difference there is mainly in the time limit and Naruto's ability to spam clones and Rasengan variants. The power seems more or less the same though imo.

As for Kakashi, I definitely think that he needs part I and part II keys to be separate. He definitely powered up significantly in part II, being able to fight Akatsuki members (such as Kakuzu, Hidan, Deidara, and Pain. He even fought Sasuke briefly.) and being considered a viable Hokage candidate like LordTracer mentioned. Of course his war arc feats speak for themselves lol. So yes, I definitely agree that he needs separate P1 and P2 keys.

As for the Jinchūriki, I think I agree with LordTracer on that one as well. The Jinchūriki were amped by Obito's Six Paths technique and have feats that are far better than what they were capable of before that point (such as Matatabi losing to Hidan and Kakuzu in BM, but being comparable to KCM Naruto and Co. as an Edo Tensei, which we all know weakens the individual.). The obvious exceptions to this would be Kurama, Gyūki, and possibly Shukaku.

If I said this already, sorry for repeating myself, but...

Tsunade should have two extra keys. One for her during the Second Shinobi World War, and one for her rusty self during the Search for Tsunade Arc. So her keys should look like:

Second Shinobi World War | Search For Tsunade Arc | Fifth Hokage | Byakugou Seal

Jiraiya and Orochimaru could also get Second Shinobi World War keys.

Last edited:
Are their Second Shinobi World War selves significent enough for a key?

It would also be less confusing considering that Hanzō is 7-C right now, his justification is defeating the Sannin at the same time, but all of the Sannin only have 7-A keys.

I don’t think anyone else needs new keys, there’s basically a consensus on Naruto, Sasuke, and the jinchūriki at this point. Only ones that need to be discussed are Kakashi, Gaara, and the Sannin.

I disagree with her getting anymore keys, there is no reason for it.
There is though? She was weaker in Part I, stronger than that in the Second Shinobi World War (this also makes it easy to tier Hanzō), and even stronger as the Hokage.

Tsunade stated that Kabuto’s jutsu instincts surpassed her’s in her prime, all but directly stating that she wasn’t in her prime during Part I. So no, Part I and Part II Tsunade are not the same.

Tsunade stated that Kabuto’s jutsu instincts surpassed her’s in her prime, all but directly stating that she wasn’t in her prime during Part I. So no, Part I and Part II Tsunade are not the same.
Yes, his medical jutsu. Kabuto is a genius as shown multiple times in the series. Kabuto only got the upper hand on her due to her fear of blood, which she got over in the same fight.

Yes, his medical jutsu. Kabuto is a genius as shown multiple times in the series. Kabuto only got the upper hand on her due to her fear of blood, which she got over in the same fight.
I wasn’t saying Kabuto > Tsunade, the point is that Tsunade is all but directly saying that she isn’t in her prime. And no, that isn’t why Kabuto got the upper hand on her. He got the upper hand because:

1. He was amped.
2. Tsunade was fatigued.
3. Tsunade wasn’t in her prime, as she said.
4. He disabled her muscles.

The point is that Part I Tsunade is rusty and out-of-practice, she’s stronger in Part II. It’s that simple.

Yeah, I think it was made clear that Kabuto is only Kakashi level in strength during Part I. He didn't actually stand a chance against Tsunade without her getting crippled from her fear of blood.
I think she was praising his skill and whatnot, which is admittedly one of the best in the series.

In regards to Hanzo, I think he should just scale to the base Sannin. I don't think they got stronger with age tbh. Especially when we know that old age has adverse effects on strength and stamina such as with Hiruzen.

I wasn’t saying Kabuto > Tsunade, the point is that Tsunade is all but directly saying that she isn’t in her prime. And no, that isn’t why Kabuto got the upper hand on her. He got the upper hand because:

1. He was amped.
2. Tsunade was fatigued.
3. Tsunade wasn’t in her prime, as she said.
4. He disabled her muscles.

The point is that Part I Tsunade is rusty and out-of-practice, she’s stronger in Part II. It’s that simple.
She isn't stronger in part 2 since she sat behind a desk for majority of the time, provide a scan of her saying she isn't in her prime.

provide a scan of her saying she isn't in her prime.
Even my own, in my prime...” If she was in her prime at that moment, she wouldn’t have specified that, it would’ve been redundant.
Especially when we know that old age has adverse effects on strength and stamina such as with Hiruzen
This isn’t always true. Deidara stated that Ōnoki had gotten faster since the last time he saw him, and Tsunade is constantly keeping her young due to the Strength of a Hundred Seal, so old age shouldn’t be affecting her.

Yes, she is also weaker than during the Second War. She hasn’t used medical ninjutsu or trained since said War, therefore she’d be weaker in both aspects. Unless you think that her strength just magically stayed at the same level that it was at during the War, despite not seeing active combat or training. She’s not in her prime in general, not just in terms of medical ninjutsu.

Yes, she is also weaker than during the Second War. She hasn’t used medical ninjutsu or trained since said War, therefore she’d be weaker in both aspects. Unless you think that her strength just magically stayed at the same level that it was at during the War, despite not seeing active combat or training. She’s not in her prime in general, not just in terms of medical ninjutsu.
The scan you quoted literally said it was her medical ninjutsu, it mentioned nothing about her strength. The only fight we know of was against hanzo, and we have no context for what happened. Her keys are fine as they are.

Again, there is no reason to assume that Tsunade over a decade after the Second War, without training, is still comparable to her younger self, or comparable to her Hokage self. That makes zero sense.

What makes zero sense is to create a completely new key for a character we have no feats for.
Didn’t address what I said, nice. Second War Tsunade scales above her weakened self that can one-shot Kabuto, there you go. Also we do have a feat for her: nearly beating Jiraiya to death.

Didn’t address what I said, nice. Second War Tsunade scales above her weakened self that can one-shot Kabuto, there you go. Also we do have a feat for her: nearly beating Jiraiya to death.
What you're saying is ridiculous, she doesn't need two extra keys plain and simple. Her prime is referring to her medical ninjutsu not her physical strength, she was a healer, not a fighter.

What you're saying is ridiculous, she doesn't need two extra keys plain and simple. Her prime is referring to her medical ninjutsu not her physical strength, she was a healer, not a fighter.
She’s still weaker in Part I than she was during the Second War, again, unless you think she magically kept her strength from over a decade ago despite not training.

And again, giving Tsunade a Second War key fixes the issue of Hanzō scaling above the Sannin and being tiers beneath them.

She’s still weaker in Part I than she was during the Second War, again, unless you think she magically kept her strength from over a decade ago despite not training.

And again, giving Tsunade a Second War key fixes the issue of Hanzō scaling above the Sannin and being tiers beneath them.
Again, you don't have any proof that she is physically weaker, since there is no mention of it.

The whole Narutoverse scaling is going to be different, we can do that when we get to it. As of now I'm 100% against giving her two extra keys.

You don’t have any proof that she’s the same level of strength when it’s far more logical that she isn’t after over a decade of not training.

But y’know what, sure, we’ll go with her magically staying at the exact same level of strength from the Second War all the way to Part II, and then Hanzō scales above that.

@LordTracer
What you're saying makes sense, but my issue is that she also didn't really train or fight at all (to my knowledge at least) after becoming Hokage until her fight with Madara, so one way or another she'll have retained her strength for no reason.

Maybe Tsunade also got a little bit of training when she was training Sakura
Honestly, that’s what I was thinking. There was obviously some strength training going on there, considering that Part II Sakura is, y’know, astronomically stronger than she was in Part I.

Plus it makes way more sense to say that she got stronger after becoming the Hokage as opposed to... over a decade of gambling and not doing anything combat/medic related.

Back