• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part II Naruto Revisions

Trying to condense all of Naruto's ratings into just three keys will not look at all.

Best solution to me is:

1) Base Naruto (+Tailed Beast Transformations)
2) Sage Mode Naruto
3) War Arc Base Naruto (+KCM)
4) Biju Mode Naruto (+Biju Avatar, +Biju-Sage Mode)
5) Six Paths Sage Naruto (+Biju Avatar)

That's a simplified way of putting it but seems fine to me. It's either this or LordTracer's suggestion up above.

Guys, stop. There is no such thing as War Arc Sage Mode. Makes no sense to add a lot of Sage Mode or Base keys with the exact same Tier. Stick with what the OP says for Naruto. It is fine as it is
what? There's a huge difference between Sage Mode later on in the series and the one presented in the pain fight. the one in the pain fight required Naruto to jump through a lot of hoops to maintain, the most obvious one being it's time limit.

Trying to condense all of Naruto's ratings into just three keys will not look at all.

Best solution to me is:

1) Base Naruto (+Tailed Beast Transformations)
2) Sage Mode Naruto
3) War Arc Base Naruto (+KCM)
4) Biju Mode Naruto (+Biju Avatar, +Biju-Sage Mode)
5) Six Paths Sage Naruto (+Biju Avatar)

That's a simplified way of putting it but seems fine to me. It's either this or LordTracer's suggestion up above.
I would be fine with this, except I don’t like putting KCM in another key. I still feel like my suggestion would be the best because it has the keys progress in chronological order while still getting stronger.

But whatever the majority decides between mine and yours will be fine to me.

Breaking out of CT means that Naruto overcame the power of the black core thats in the center of CT, and that core has all of the AP of the Chibaku tensei. Its not inconsistent since 8 tailed Naruto is the last step until the the full Nine tails, and we all know how powerfull the Nine tails is.

So, can we reach a consensus on whether to go with my or Damage’s idea for Naruto’s keys?

Naruto got stronger though. His Sage Mode in the War Arc was able to fight Kurama with a bunch of clones, and unless you think Pain Arc Sage Naruto should scale to that, then they should be separate keys.
The fight against the Nine tails happens like 10 days after the Pain fight, and the only way that Naruto damaged Kurama was with a FRS which ignores durability anyway, so Pain arc SM Naruto and war arc SM Naruto are almost the same.

I already removed his War Arc key from my sandbox so like... why are you responding to that?

The fight against the Nine tails happens like 10 days after the Pain fight, and the only way that Naruto damaged Kurama was with a FRS which ignores durability anyway, so Pain arc SM Naruto and war arc SM Naruto are almost the same.
RS ignores durability by destroying the cells, Kurama is just chakra so the ignores durability argument doesn't really work.

I am not even sure if Pre and Post Pain should be a key, since there is no major difference between both

I was originally going to do Pre-Rasenshuriken Training | Post-Rasenshuriken Training | Pain Arc, but not a lot of people agreed with that so Pre-Pain | Post-Pain it is.

And I still disagree with it. I don't see any benefit in adding this key. Naruto got stronger, but so what? What has changed? What skills did he gain, other than Rasenshuriken? Which rating will change? It will be between 7-B or 7-C on both keys, speed remains the same.

I heavily disagree with 2 base forms keys.

I was originally going to do Pre-Rasenshuriken Training | Post-Rasenshuriken Training | Pain Arc, but not a lot of people agreed with that so Pre-Pain | Post-Pain it is.
So Pre-Pain Arc Naruto is a compilation of all feats and forms he used before Sage Mode Training, while Post-Pain Arc Naruto is a compilation of all Base/Sage Mode/Six Tails feats after the Pain Arc and during War Arc barring KCM, BM, and Hagoromo Amp?

So Pre-Pain Arc Naruto is a compilation of all feats and forms he used before Sage Mode Training, while Post-Pain Arc Naruto is a compilation of all Base/Sage Mode/Six Tails feats after the Pain Arc and during War Arc barring KCM, BM, and Hagoromo Amp?
Pretty much, yeah.

I wonder why people think his key is relevant, when he used it in like, some chapters only?

Lord Tracer arguably has made the best suggestion so far.

I would have preferred a more condensed 3 keys but damage is right, it cant be condensed into just three keys.

Maybe his Sage Mode justification could say something like “Became even stronger during the Fourth Shinobi World War”

Well, apart from M3X, most people seem to have agreed on Naruto’s keys, so I’m gonna move on to the jinchūriki now.

The jinchūriki should have a separate key for their Edo Tensei/Six Paths of Obito selves. The Eight-Tails said that they were being amped by Obito, so their alive selves don’t scale to their War Arc feats and 6-C calc.

So, my idea for their keys is:
Base | Version 1 | Version 2 | Bijuu Mode | Edo Tensei Six Paths

For their alive selves, we don't really know how far some of them were in their Jinchuriki powers. We don't know if some of them could access V1, V2 or full Biju transformations.

For their alive selves, we don't really know how far some of them were in their Jinchuriki powers. We don't know if some of them could access V1, V2 or full Biju transformations.
That is a fair point. Although at the moment, we only have profiles for Yugito, Rōshi and Fū. We know for a fact that Yugito could go full Bijuu mode, Rōshi had his lava mode, Fū’s the only one that’s really 100% unknown.

Also the Bijuu themselves would get similar keys: Alive | Edo Tensei Six Paths

And I know we aren’t talking about scaling yet, but I have an idea of what we could do for their alive selves.

The Biju don't need keys like that, they weren't amped like the jinchurki themselves. They're just biju.

If y’all wanna say that the Bijuu are stronger than the jinchūriki transforming into them, that’s fine by me. Still serves the same purpose.

Bijuu themselves were also amped by Obito because based on scaling Edo V2 Yugito is somewhat comparable to KCM Naruto who is waaaay stronger than Kakuzu who is relative to Full pre-war Matatabi.

Bijuu themselves were also amped by Obito because based on scaling Edo V2 Yugito is somewhat comparable to KCM Naruto who is waaaay stronger than Kakuzu who is relative to Full pre-war Matatabi.
You mean Yugito transformed into Matatabi. If the Bijuu, on their own, with no jinchūriki, is considered stronger than the jinchūriki transforming into the Bijuu, then there’s no need to consider the actual Bijuu as being amped.

Especially since the Eight-Tails specifically said that it was the jinchūriki abilities being amplified.

Back