• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 2: Bleach God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your thread will be closed. People have already compiled massive informative documents in the past covering every angle to support the prior ratings but still it was removed.

The only way you’ll see these rating return now is if the Japanese kanji for universe is used to describe all of Soul Society and etc as opposed to world or you see it being destroyed with your own 2 eyes.

Just asking still what canon material we are Waiting?
future content in general, more elaborated anime, databooks, novels, klub kubo leaks etc
So if I want to create a explained thread with novels I am not allowed?
i think you can but you should address this thread and the senna downgrade extensively and have some new info besides the rehash arguments everyones heard to death already.

The only thing we are waiting is if Kubo makes a proper Cosmology explanation, which he mostly never will and if we can get more explanation on the anime since he stated that he would improve and change many things. Other than that we may get some novels but IDK if they will be useful for anything.
Pretty much novels has full information and many things are ignored in all threads.
The TYBW anime. Until it gets adapted, you won't be allowed to make any threads regarding this same topic

Can we please try and keep these accusatory and biased comments to ourselves? it is such a pain to read these threads and just seeing bs after bs being thrown around at the "for" side of these CRT's.

Can we please try and keep these accusatory and biased comments to ourselves? it is such a pain to read these threads and just seeing bs after bs being thrown around at the "for" side of these CRT's.
Just asking about rules bro. Its really hard to see bleach at planatary after reading manga and novels. I just need a confirmation that's all. I am really planning on explaining whole AP thing for Yhwach. I seen many CRT are not accepted because of rules. Beside as I said above we don't have any guarantee of getting any new information for Bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back