• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PARKER! I WANT PICTURES OF COOL CAT!

I dont the specific type of atheletes but I dont think it particularly matters as an athlete is someone who is physically above the average man and wouldn't necessarily lose to some random dude off the street.

Ok, but if they were runners or something, they probably wouldn't be as strong as, say, a pro wrestler with a black belt in karate.

dont you mean Cool Cat Stops a School Shooting? that one is in development hell but Finds a Gun was released back in 2013

The Wright Way said:
Aaaaannnnnnddddd, that's a rule violation.
1. It is not.

2. Seriously:

• That's senseless paranoia.
  • He has zero legal grounds to sue the wiki, since all our profiles are protected under Fair Use and CC.
  • If he tried, that'd be on him.

Incorrect. It is not.

Of course, actively pestering authors is discouraged if it comes to our attention, but something like this isn't.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

This is gonna go in circles if you huys keep up like that. Let's just check the rules page.

Actively going out of your way to constantly harass an author is a violation, though not a distinct one and just a "subrule" of the "don't harass people" rule.

Something like this wouldn't be a violation, though the author's answer wouldn't be relevant anyway due to DoA, which is the real rule here.

Yep. Have screenshots. Can confirm. I still don't like directly contacting authors like that for something as trivial as this, sense most of them have better things to do with their time.

Screenshot 20191116-133816 Chrome

Indeed. As I clarified to the people in here, going out of your way to harass the author is a subrule of the general, basic-est human etiquette "don't ******* harass people on the internet" rule. And, generally, it is futile because of Death of the Author.

What happened in this thread (asking the author a question once) isn't a rule violation. Just a general waste of time, pretty much.

Derek was the original creator of Cool Cat, though. He isn't dead. Also, he made that e-mail I contacted him on SPECIFICALLY for fan mail.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Derek was the original creator of Cool Cat, though. He isn't dead. Also, he made that e-mail I contacted him on SPECIFICALLY for fan mail.
Death of The Author is not actual death, just like some sort of statement that contradicts everything iirc.

Basically how an author interprets their work matters no more than how the reader inteprets it, is what death of the author means

Back