• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PARKER! I WANT PICTURES OF COOL CAT!

Cool Cat: HIP HIP HIP TO HOP HOP HOP, I GOT A STORY TO TELL YOU BOUT THE COOLEST CAT

JJJ starts dancing uncontrollably

Code:
*Cool Cat ******* pounds JJJ half to death while simultaneously singing*
JJJ: Wha-wait, wait, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING O-

Cool Cat: COOL CAT LOVES TO BOOGIE BOOGIE BOO, COOL CAT WANTS TO LOVE ALL OVER YOU

Do you honestly think he wouldn't make one dance move that might save him before being choked to death, like making a backflip or a break-kick(sonic style)

Inverted Tempest said:
Can you show him doing Broadway Force? Curious as to how long it takes to get into effect. If it's not instantaneous, he leaves himself open to get slapped.
Honestly I don't have any evidence. That's why I'm using the default definition of BF.

Joaco0902 said:
Yes, he would. But he could, say, dance behind JJJ and choke him to death.
And JJJ can't stop him why? He's still better trained. Like I said, it just becomes a dance fight.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Do you honestly think he wouldn't make one dance move that might save him before being choked to death, like making a backflip or a break-kick(sonic style)
CC would be controlling his every move so....

So CC would choke JJJ while JJJ is choking him? Because if dance makes the opponent imitate your moves while dancing then it would be a choke-off?

Listentomyrhytm said:
So CC would choke JJJ while JJJ is choking him? Because if dance makes the opponent imitate your moves while dancing then it would be a choke-off?
Never said it would imitate CC moves, CC just controls him.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Cool Cat: HIP HIP HIP TO HOP HOP HOP, I GOT A STORY TO TELL YOU BOUT THE COOLEST CAT

JJJ starts dancing uncontrollably
i shouldnt have read that with soda in my mouth

CC would be controlling his every move so....

Prove it. No examples of Broadway Force that I can think off control how people dance, only that they dance.

I'm assuming the argument is for Cool Cat is to argue he'll incap with Broadway Force. I don't think Cool Cat even has the Stamina to keep him incapped for the right amount of time for SBA. Would it even be relevant in this case?

Listentomyrhytm said:
Joaco0902 said:
I have to agree. That's just CC dancing around with his daddy.
Please word it better, I beg of you.
Sorry for that. My english is not the best.

What I'm trying to say is that those two videos are just Cool Cat and his dad making a music video, which in no way shows any instances of Broadway Force.

The other one is just another music video in which CC is just dancing for himself.

Inverted Tempest said:
I'm assuming the argument is for Cool Cat is to argue he'll incap with Broadway Force. I don't think Cool Cat even has the Stamina to keep him incapped for the right amount of time for SBA. Would it even be relevant in this case?
The argument is that Cool Cat would use Broadway Force to stall JJ, prevent him from attacking, and the like.

Uh, fishing for Word of God statements goes against our rules and would not be applicable to our profiles even if he said yes. Also, informing Dereck Savage about the existence of a profile for his character on this wiki is a terrible idea given his history of amoral and rampant lawsuits.

Derek's word means Jack dick given this guy's past history. Letting him know the profile exists was a terrible move.

How? He's going to be watching this site like a hawk now. For all we know, he's liable to sue as soon as anyone beats Cool Cat.

Anyways, we're derailing.

@Big did you actually ask him?

I know the guy isnt the most mature but is he really gonna have his nipples in a twist over his creation getting beaten by some spiderman or jojo character? he all knows it's for fun

Actually, a bunch of users were paranoid about this earlier, and the only reason I got the profile back is because I contacted Derek via e-mail and asked him for permission to make the profile. He said I could.

Like I said, my wall if you want to keep talking about it.

We're talking about the guy who impersonated a law firm to get a negative review taken down. I don't have any faith in his character.

Back