• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PARKER! I WANT PICTURES OF COOL CAT!

Cool Cat might have a skill advantage. I'm not quite sure. JJ is trained in martial arts, but I don't think he was in any professional fights.

Uh, karate master and pro wrestler vs actual trained soldier.

Yah, giving the skill to JJ. Karate is one of the most universally known martial arts ever and pro wrestling is mostly fake and showy. Jonah, meanwhile, was trained to beat people as quickly and efficiently as possible.

JJ takes this.

I switch to JJ. I jumped on FRAvagon without reading stuff properly. Karete and soap opera for white me pro wrestling won't do anything to a trained soldier in a fight with no rules

Grace cancelled, forgot JJJ was a soldier. Vote goes to the angry guy who wants pictures of the man of spider for reasons posted above.

Here's the definition of Broadway Force:

"A power certain people can tap into, (usually depicted in the Musical Theater genre) by spontaneously breaking into song and dance, causing everyone and everything around them to became bound by it, and compelled to join in.

Characteristics involve the immediate assistance of anything that can understand sound and the level of mastery in Broadway Force may enable whether or not the participants are aware they were just a part of a grand scale musical event, and even if inanimate or deaf objects became bound."

So he makes JJJ dance, aproaches him, and comboes him to death.

If he tries to defend himself just use BF again.

Uh, wouldn't CC himself also be dancing though? At that point it becomes a dance off until one of them drops dead and that's assuming that it leaves one or both unable to fight while they're dancing to begin with. It could totally just turn into a dance fight.

Can you show him doing Broadway Force? Curious as to how long it takes to get into effect. If it's not instantaneous, he leaves himself open to get slapped.

Back