• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PARKER! I WANT PICTURES OF COOL CAT!

I'm pretty sure the rule was "you can't provoke the creator via FaceBook or Twitter". Problem is, I contact him through an e-mail which HE provided, so..

if anything, try asking him if a profile for butch is ok since i've been thinking about making one

BigSmoke4269 said:
I'm pretty sure the rule was "you can't provoke the creator via FaceBook or Twitter". Problem is, I contact him through an e-mail which HE provided, so..
Semantics. You shouldn't both creatirs iver this stuff in general. The possibility of someone having a creator's direct email was either not brought up or deemed unlikely when the rule was created.

I don't know if I can report you for that seeing as you probably didn't know. But if you did know I'm definitely reporting you.

I didn't know. I assumed that if I could ask him for permission for the profile I might as well ask him about stats (he is probably the most accurate source)

GojiBoyForever said:
Don't listen to Joaco you can bump at any time as long as there is some time period
You know you can get a warning and eventually a short ban from the wiki if one does not stop right?

It's been an hour, and there are, like, ten different people on this thread. I very highly doubt they ALL got off, simultaneously, for a whole hour.

Back