• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Parallax , Time Trapper , and a few things.

Just reading through a respect thread... Technically this is false. It is not incorrect, but falsely stated. I will give scans momentarily, but for now here is the respect thread with scans :

- One, in order to set everything in motion, he killed Time Trapper.

-This triggered the end of creation, every plane of existence and infinite worlds. Yeah Time Trapper is that powerful.

- This doesn't help that along with that, Time Trapper has two VERY casual 2-A level feats in this respect thread for him . They also mention he's outside normal dimensionality and other casual showings.

- On that note, Infinite Man should definitely be upgraded. He stalemated Time Trapper

- His entropy wave ( AKA Time Trapper's doing via his destruction , which makes it scale to Parallax... Because Time Trapper was oneshotted by him ) was destroying every plane of existence & infinite worlds ) . It was very interesting.

- There was even a few statements he was going to re-create what he destroyed , even after fighting the Spectre and being tired after that fight.

I feel an upgrade for Time Trapper, Infinite Man, and Paralax is in order. Spectre is an outlier obviously.

I do not know enough about the events to properly evaluate this, and do not have the time to read the respect threads, but I will ask Matthew for input.

Not to bother you Matthew ... But it's definitely been past " yesterday's afternoon " . Once you're done with this, I'd like your opinion on something Anti-Monitor related here [ It took place in COIE ] ... Because it affects Parallax & Trapper directly, because both are far above the Anti-Monitor , but also quite a few characters indirectly .

You can check if Matthew is interested in evaluating this.

Well, you need to get Matthew to evaluate the respect thread first.

Can you write a better summary of why the Time Trapper should be 2-A?

Well, if I remember correctly, in that story the Time Trapper was a sentient timeline, which sounds like Low 2-C.

I apologise for not evaluating this thread, I have started having night classes so my time available here has obviously been reduced.

Jared1111 said:
Does this mean the possibility of a 2-A Superboy Prime
I don't think that we should scale Adult Prime with Time Trapper, at least not because of be a version of Time Trapper.

What actual evidence do we have that prove that Final Crisis's Time Trapper was as poweful as Pre Zero Hour Time Trapper?

After he is a different version, so we cannot just automacitally assume that he just as powerful as the original.

There is any statement in Final Crisis that prove that Adult Prime was just as strong as the original Time Trapper?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
- One, in order to set everything in motion, he killed Time Trapper.

-This triggered the end of creation, every plane of existence and infinite worlds. Yeah Time Trapper is that powerful.
Pretty sure that Parallax was already destroying all creation when he had killed Time Trapper.

http://legionofsuperbloggers.blogspot.it/2016/04/5yl-supplemental-zero-hour.html

Time Trapper's death had never trigger the the destruction of the DC multiverse, it was already happening.

@Matthew

Okay. That could cause some problems, given that we need your help with the Marvel speed revisions.

Zero Hour Parallax feats:

Other feats:

I think that Parallax is between Low 2-C and 2-A. He can create and destroys universes, and consistently fights the Spectre, a 2-A guy.

I would be conformed with "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-A" due to the clarification that he would have erased the Multiverse and all the times he's fought the Spectre.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I think that Parallax is between Low 2-C and 2-A. He can create and destroys universes, and consistently fights the Spectre, a 2-A guy.
Upgrade him at 2-A make more sense than 2-C, he had fought COIE Anti-Monitor and he had killed the original Time Trapper (also a supposed 2-A character).

Well I think that he was thought to be Low 2-C because people didn't realize that he was erasing all of Time in DC, including the time before the Crisis.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Well I think that he was thought to be Low 2-C because people didn't realize that he was erasing all of Time in DC, including the time before the Crisis.
Well, the scans only refer to a single universe which means only a single reality.

But i remember that there were other scans that say that he had destroyed all timelines and universes, but i couldn't find them.

I honestly expected this to be ignored honestly... Thanks guys. And yes , @Matt was right, most people asssumed he was a Universal+ Reality Warper because of such implications. Anyways...

2-A is a lot better than Low 2-C . That's a fact . I appreciate your help Matthew .

BTW, "every plane of reality/existence" ... How can you tell whether it is 2-A or High 1-B , because i've seen several people argue for either or whenever such a phrase pops up.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
BTW, "every plane of reality/existence" ... How can you tell whether it is 2-A or High 1-B , because i've seen several people argue for either or whenever such a phrase pops up.
Well usually planes of existence are not the same thing as realities or universes, normally a plane of existences (like the Astral Plane) are treated like alternative dimensions that coexist with each other, and together they made reality itself.

Destroy a plane of existence, logically speaking, would only be a Universe level to Universe level+ feat at most (assuming that a plane of existence is universal in size and that the plane in question is indeed a separated reality).

@Matthew

Thank you for the help. I am fine with your suggestion.

Where should we place the Time Trapper's statistics?

Okay. Thanks again.

I would appreciate if you focus on organising the Marvel speed revision after this is done, if you find the time.

Back