• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradox 4: De-vas-tator

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that weirdness, I have acquired a new respect for you, my skortilal friend. Truly, you have created something that can no longer be called just another meme. You truly have created your own designs upon this reality, and for that, I commend thee, though my respect may mean little.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
After that weirdness, I have acquired a new respect for you, my skortilal friend. Truly, you have created something that can no longer be called just another meme. You truly have created your own designs upon this reality, and for that, I commend thee, though my respect may mean little.
Thank you, though I am a tad unsure about something. How close to your likeness would you judge the character on the right?

Notagain

A pretty good likeness, just a few more mouths and tentacles. Though, this could be due to it's dead inside expression, reminiscient to how I look most of the time.

Just put a few tentacle renders on it and it should be fine

Meh, I'm too lazy. Plus, I can't seem to find any good tentacle renders. Not to mention the fact that then I'd have to find the color code to tint it to match the body and... Yeah, since the events depicted above never happened anyway, let's just pretend it's an avatar of yours. Or maybe just a portion of your full body.

Wait a minute, so being can have other default expressions separate from dead insideness? That's a new one.

So you don't have voluntary control over them? That seems inconvenient. I mean, what if you are in the middle of "business" and one of them accidentally wraps around your "business end" (no, the other one) and ruins the whole thing? Don't you have a counter for that?

We should totally start to make memes out of our own chatacters. The more, the better.

Crabwhale said:
Wait a minute, so being can have other default expressions separate from dead insideness? That's a new one.
As a matter of fact, I have frequently displayed several none-dead inside emotions, but due to the nature of my faces, they all look the same.

Crabwhale said:
As a matter of fact, I have frequently displayed several none-dead inside emotions, but due to the nature of my faces, they all look the same.
Fascinating, though you still haven't aswered my other question.

Crabwhale said:
So you don't have voluntary control over them? That seems inconvenient. I mean, what if you are in the middle of "business" and one of them accidentally wraps around your "business end" (no, the other one) and ruins the whole thing? Don't you have a counter for that?
No counters are necessary, as my kind does not ingest then excrete matter in the way you mammals do (Not you, of course. You don't even have to consume things, do you?). However, they admittedly do tend to appear in weird places. They may even be capable of reaching through time itself, though I cannot confirm this.

Crabwhale said:
No counters are necessary, as my kind does not ingest then excrete matter in the way you mammals do (Not you, of course. You don't even have to consume things, do you?). However, they admittedly do tend to appear in weird places. They may even be capable of reaching through time itself, though I cannot confirm this.
To be quite blunt, I'm not entirely sure myself of what I am. I have the outward appearance of a mammalian skeleton, yet only my skull portion is visisble. I also have the amalgamated name of two terran sea creatures, yet I possess no connection to either. It is quite confusing, to say the least.

What about the other orifices? I mean, you have mentioned your brood several times, so I'd hazard to guess your species possesses breeding "equipment". Don't the tentacles get in the way of conventional...mating and "self-stimulation"?

Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:
To be quite blunt, I'm not entirely sure myself of what I am. I have the outward appearance of a mammalian skeleton, yet only my skull portion is visisble. I also have the amalgamated name of two terran sea creatures, yet I possess no connection to either. It is quite confusing, to say the least.
What about the other orifices? I mean, you have mentioned your brood several times, so I'd hazard to guess your species possesses breeding "equipment". Don't the tentacles get in the way of conventional...mating and "self-stimulation"?
Our species possesses approximately 3,000,000,000 seperate orifices within our bodies, all of which are almost particle sized, and my tentacles, while varied, are typically around the length and width of a sofa, meaning that, while those orifices can be covered up, there are many of them, so my bodily functions cannot be suppressed without a great deal of effort from both myself and others. Our species breeds through fungal spores, emitted from a single individual (The Brood-Father, or Brood-Mother) who acts as their parent up until they reach 67.8 cycles in age, where they then drift away from the Brood and begin their own. We are comparable to black holes, spread across existence.

Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:
Our species possesses approximately 3,000,000,000 seperate orifices within our bodies, all of which are almost particle sized, and my tentacles, while varied, are typically around the length and width of a sofa, meaning that, while those orifices can be covered up, there are many of them, so my bodily functions cannot be suppressed without a great deal of effort from both myself and others. Our species breeds through fungal spores, emitted from a single individual (The Brood-Father, or Brood-Mother) who acts as their parent up until they reach 67.8 cycles in age, where they then drift away from the Brood and begin their own. We are comparable to black holes, spread across existence.
Existence?

Your only hope of future illusion primates bow to illumination. Meat chains your inevitable cognition thoughts into the propaganda of distillate existence. Eyes blind to the purity of fire and annihilation. Even this abstraction of the vile distillate you call matter is abhorrent to the tongue of your enlightenment.

You taste the blood of your own soulless souls and gag on the filth, tasting the carrion corpse of dead solidity and believing you have kissed the face of God. Clinging to unlife, thinking unthoughts, you are unmade and unbelieving. Unknowing. Lost in your own abyss of existence.

But even ignorance is not immortal. You will know. And you will see.

Freedom from the antithesis zombie city. Freedom from the unknowledge of unexistence.

You will know the light and pray for darkness.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:
Existence?
Your only hope of future illusion primates bow to illumination. Meat chains your inevitable cognition thoughts into the propaganda of distillate existence. Eyes blind to the purity of fire and annihilation. Even this abstraction of the vile distillate you call matter is abhorrent to the tongue of your enlightenment.

You taste the blood of your own soulless souls and gag on the filth, tasting the carrion corpse of dead solidity and believing you have kissed the face of God. Clinging to unlife, thinking unthoughts, you are unmade and unbelieving. Unknowing. Lost in your own abyss of existence.

Freedom from the antithesis zombie city. Freedom from the unknowledge of unexistence.

Thatscoolmatewhatelseisnew

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:
Existence?

Thatscoolmatewhatelseisnew
Nothin'.

Dark, this thread has had enough existential debating. I thought we agreed to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back