• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradox 4: De-vas-tator

Status
Not open for further replies.
NONE CAN SAVE YOU

WE ARE ALL IN THIS HELL TOGETHER

COME. JOIN US IN DRAGGING OURSELVES DEEPER INTO OBLIVION

Dies.irae-.Also.SprachZarathustra.full.259731

SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM THIS MESS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

F7d

MaxForward said:
NONE CAN SAVE YOU
WE ARE ALL IN THIS HELL TOGETHER

COME. JOIN US IN DRAGGING OURSELVES DEEPER INTO OBLIVION

Dies.irae-.Also.SprachZarathustra.full.259731
SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM THIS MESS!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

F7d
SEAGULLS

STOP IT NOW

its everydat bur with the jake paul floe passin all the competition man podiepie is next with brand new rolex 5 million subs in just 6 months ohio white boy money money money its everyday bru its everyday bro its everyday bto is swaid its evwryday bto england ids my city and if it wernt for teem 10 then tha us would be shity yeah we hella litty we got money and vies and i got the text to prove it was 4;32 jake palls number 1

Is the little child done frothing at the mouth? Good. Then let me explain to you exactly what you're dealing with.

You, mere indignant cretin, parasitize off the corpses of memes, while I carve those corpses into new life. A true, perfect Frankestein's monster of Internet culture, accumulated over the many years of me growing and developing with them, being molded by them, while ignorant, indignified, normiesized fools such as yourself find more comfotable to wriggle about in the sea of depravity that is your existence, never seeking to change or evolve.

And you know what? That is completely fine, if you wish to wallow in your undead abominations for comedic banter, then by all means, do so. But, the second you attempt to outwit me with these glorified zombies, you bring upon yourself the wrath of my true power. So let me make crystal clear exactly what sort of beast you have awakened.

I am ancient. I am the protector. I am 345! I am a son. I am a meme. I am Pepe's son! I am JBW's shield. I am man's guardian. I am Godzilla! I am the loud one. I am the blunder. I am horrid! I am the shit God, I am the lone poster. I am Awesomecrafter! I am anger. I am autistic cries. I am 123! I am fury. I am the crapstorm. I am Crabwhale!

Crabwhale said:
Is the little child done frothing at the mouth? Good. Then let me explain to you exactly what you're dealing with.
You, mere indignant cretin, parasitize off the corpses of memes, while I carve those corpses into new life. A true, perfect Frankestein's monster of Internet culture, accumulated over the many years of me growing and developing with them, being molded by them, while ignorant, indignified, normiesized fools such as yourself find more comfotable to wriggle about in the sea of depravity that is your existence, never seeking to change or evolve.

And you know what? That is completely fine, if you wish to wallow in your undead abominations for comedic banter, then by all means, do so. But, the second you attempt to outwit me with these glorified zombies, you bring upon yourself the wrath of my true power. So let me make crystal clear exactly what sort of beast you have awakened.

I am ancient. I am the protector. I am 345! I am a son. I am a meme. I am Pepe's son! I am JBW's shield. I am man's guardian. I am Godzilla! I am the loud one. I am the blunder. I am horrid! I am the shit God, I am the lone poster. I am Awesomecrafter! I am anger. I am autistic cries. I am 123! I am fury. I am the crapstorm. I am Crabwhale!
Pfffffft.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You have no idea how much I'm laughing at you right now. Stop embarrassing yourself. I might accidentally bust a lung laughing if you don't.

I laughed at CHEG'S power and soloed him. I accidentally destroyed the Badass Sphere by looking at it. I casually watched all the overpowered gods of JBW fight like they were little children. I laugh at your so-called "power". Keep hiding, little one.

I am ancient. I am the destroyer. I am death. I am endless. I am chaos. I am darkness. I am a shitposter. I am destruction. I am evil. I am malice. I am the apocalypse. I am fury. I am the maelstrom. I am oblivion.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

Pfffffft.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You have no idea how much I'm laughing at you right now. Stop embarrassing yourself. I might accidentally bust a lung laughing if you don't.

I laughed at CHEG'S power and soloed him. I accidentally destroyed the Badass Sphere by looking at it. I casually watched all the overpowered gods of JBW fight like they were little children. I laugh at your so-called "power". Keep hiding, little one.

I am ancient. I am the destroyer. I am death. I am endless. I am chaos. I am darkness. I am a shitposter. I am destruction. I am evil. I am malice. I am the apocalypse. I am fury. I am the maelstrom. I am oblivion.
You can lie to yourself all you want, worm, but you cannot lie to me. You can claim all of existence as your domain, but actions speak louder than words, and well...where exactly is your proof? You can post an image of CHEG's demise or the Badass-sphere's ruination, but it will mean naught to me or anyone else. Keep living in your childish fantasies, I assure you it will cost you dearly when you do something to truly enrage the Elder Gods of existence, but right now it is just entertaining to watch you squirm in the nauseating miasma of your cockiness.

TheDarkSide857 said:
You think you could buy my acceptance with a potato? I can think of a better prize than a potato.
You pest, you truly think I would ever dedicate even a single lousy potato to you? No, it was meant for the others fine inhabitants of this here thread. You deserve only the cold, gripping jaws of oblivion gnawing at your worthless throat.

You are both idiots. Seacreatureamalgamation. You waste your time carving new life out of the dead. The dead can only ever be dead. No new life can be breathed into the deceased. You merely poison the corpses further, granting them a false existence like your own. Grave markers should not be made to waste space for the dead. You should understand that better than anyone, you Bonehead.

And as for you, Edgyside857. Jesus Christ. You have no idea what true power is. You have no idea what true destruction is. I am against scaring children, though needless to say, I have lived countless times your lifespan, I have seen shit so ****** that your puny mind would crumble to hear the merest detail. Strong in force you are, yet weak in mind. Thus, you could never comprehend the true forces that govern this shell of an application.

Keep boasting, children. You're both right, yet nowhere near to the degree you think you are.

MaxForward said:
OH SNAP EVERYBODY! WE HAVE A TOTAL WAR EVERYBODY!
This is no war. I have no intention to participate in the play of children. A tank does not compete with an ant, thus I shan't commune with them.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
You are both idiots. Seacreatureamalgamation. You waste your time carving new life out of the dead. The dead can only ever be dead. No new life can be breathed into the deceased. You merely poison the corpses further, granting them a false existence like your own. Grave markers should not be made to waste space for the dead. You should understand that better than anyone, you Bonehead.
And as for you, Edgyside857. Jesus Christ. You have no idea what true power is. You have no idea what true destruction is. I am against scaring children, though needless to say, I have lived countless times your lifespan, I have seen shit so ****** that your puny mind would crumble to hear the merest detail. Strong in force you are, yet weak in mind. Thus, you could never comprehend the true forces that govern this shell of an application.

Keep boasting, children. You're both right, yet nowhere near to the degree you think you are.
And what would you have me do brother? Keep touting the corpses of memetic dust as a sign of my ability to outwit my opponents? That is a fool's game, a fool's game that even you yourself are guilty of, or need I remind of our previous interactions?

You may try to paint yourself as the great knower of this debate, but are just as clueless as Darkside. I at least attempt to birth something new, something unique, while you countinue the same cycle of death and undeath. May I fail most of the time? Yes. Will my creations probably end up stuck in the same cycle? Probably. But at the very least, I try. You and Darkside...do not even have that merit.

I am disappointed Triple X, not mad, just disappointed. I once considered you a like-minded peer, but now...you merely bore me.

I do no such thing. The only thing one must do with the dead, so that they cease hindering the living is obvious, I'm surprised you did not thing of it. It is an ugly method, true, one that perhaps only a being such as myself can conjure, but it is the best possible choice:

Burn the corpses. Erase even their dust.

I admit to the touting of corpses, indeed, I can be called an omniscient hypocrite. If you wish to use that title, then I am in no position to stop you. However, your final point I contest. You do not create something new at all. You build your creations out of the dust of old ones, so how can one call them new at all?

Disappointed, are you? What are you, my parents?

Did I ever once give the impression of like-mindedness to you? I have used this metaphor before, but a tank cannot share a point of view with an insect, thus I cannot share a mind with yourself. Also, I'm quite fond of the individuals on this thread, so I wouldn't wish my mind's knowledge upon them.

Your assurance of your own superiority is downright adorable. Your attempts to paint your mind as beyond our comprehension? Simply precious. Aha, but you were not there the last time, Triple X. You did not see the madness I unleashed upon our last thread, madness that is no longer visible purely for wariness of the ever watchful admins severing my corporeal connection to this place. Your last display of supposed "incomprehensible madness" on our last conversation? Mere poultry images that any 10 year old could uderstand that you immediatly apologized for after displaying only once. The madness I unleashed upon us last time? Terrible, sickening deeds that I displayed without even twitching an eyebrow, and that I would do so again in a heartbeat, if not for the aformentioned wariness.

So, the whole grandeur shtick? I would consider ceasing it, as it quite frankly comes across as a toddler attempying to play mobster. You are only ridiculing yourself.

If you think of my "refurbishment" as not truly innovative, then I present to you this very simple thought experiment: take an old ship, now replace all of it's ageing parts individually over time. At first, it will most certainly still be the same ship, but then, change after change, it will slowly become something entirely different. Sure, it could still have the general shape, color, parameters, etc of the original ship, but you cannot call it that, can you? It is exactly the same with my forgeries. Your flawed logic goes against the very laws of everything, nothing can come from nothing, and likewise nothing living can come from nothing. It always comes from the dead.

Crabwhale said:
Your assurance of your own superiority is downright adorable. Your attempts to paint your mind as beyond our comprehension? Simply precious. Aha, but you were not there the last time, Triple X. You did not see the madness I unleashed upon our last thread, madness that is no longer visible purely for wariness of the ever watchful admins severing my corporeal connection to this place. Your last display of supposed "incomprehensible madness" on our last conversation? Mere poultry images that any 10 year old could uderstand that you immediatly apologized for after displaying only once. The madness I unleashed upon us last time? Terrible, sickening deeds that I displayed without even twitching an eyebrow, and that I would do so again in a heartbeat, if not for the aformentioned wariness.
So, the whole grandeur shtick? I would consider ceasing it, as it quite frankly comes across as a toddler attempying to play mobster. You are only ridiculing yourself.

If you think of my "refurbishment" as not truly innovative, then I present to you this very simple thought experiment: take an old ship, now replace all of it's ageing parts individually over time. At first, it will most certainly still be the same ship, but then, change after change, it will slowly become something entirely different. Sure, it could still have the general shape, color, parameters, etc of the original ship, but you cannot call it that, can you? It is exactly the same with my forgeries. Your flawed logic goes against the very laws of everything, nothing can come from nothing, and likewise nothing living can come from nothing. It always comes from the dead.
And who said I was one subject to the laws of everything? Come now, my skorltel friend, do not be so brash. We're both smarter than this. But the thing about your arguement is that you are still using a ship made of wood, one that decays rapidly, and cannot amount to even an ounce of the efficiency of the steel titans we have today. Thus, would replacing such a ship not be wiser?

As for your previous arguements, you are of course right. I quite frankly deserve ridicule. I am weak and helpless, there is no other being like myself, for there is none so wretched as I. Besides, you are not so mighty yourself. You feel fear. Fear, just like all singular beings like yourself. Fear of the mods, such that you did not even permit the continued existence of your own disgusting shit. I have no such fear. DO YOU THINK I HONESTLY CARE IF I'M BANNED FROM THIS DYING HUSK OF A SITE? My link, wretched though my response in the aftermath may be, remains standing as a testament of my disgusting self. You can claim no such thing of your links, you lack even the bravery to keep them. I fear not my own demise, for I desire it more than I desire all other things. It is the only thing I want. But nay, this is no invitation. Only an equal, and they alone, shall deserve the right to end me. As you yourself have just pointed out, I am nobody's equal, for none are as low as myself.

Crabwhale said:

And who said I was one subject to the laws of everything? Come now, my skorltel friend, do not be so brash. We're both smarter than this. But the thing about your arguement is that you are still using a ship made of wood, one that decays rapidly, and cannot amount to even an ounce of the efficiency of the steel titans we have today. Thus, would replacing such a ship not be wiser?
As for your previous arguements, you are of course right. I quite frankly deserve ridicule. I am weak and helpless, there is no other being like myself, for there is none so wretched as I. Besides, you are not so mighty yourself. You feel fear. Fear, just like all singular beings like yourself. Fear of the mods, such that you did not even permit the continued existence of your own disgusting shit. I have no such fear. DO YOU THINK I HONESTLY CARE IF I'M BANNED FROM THIS DYING HUSK OF A SITE? My link, wretched though my response in the aftermath may be, remains standing as a testament of my disgusting self. You can claim no such thing of your links, you lack even the bravery to keep them. I fear not my own demise, for I desire it more than I desire all other things. It is the only thing I want. But nay, this is no invitation. Only an equal, and they alone, shall deserve the right to end me. As you yourself have just pointed out, I am nobody's equal, for none are as low as myself.
Crabwhale and Thotslayer.

Your debate continues to bore me. Your demeanors are that of pouty children. And you hate on each other like little brats wanting to win over the other.

Laws apply to everyone. Speed is needed to move, strength is needed to lift, and durability is needed to survive. Ships are wasteful and expensive to produce, and they are much easier to destroy than create. They shouldn't be used here, because nobody cares about those pathetic hunks of metal.

Also, I, unlike you, despise sarcasm. You are obviously using sarcasm. Also, your demise means that you are... forgotten. Erased. Banished forever. And nobody needs to be your equal to erase you.

This argument contributes nothing to this growing tree of a site, so what's the point?

Yes, indeed, even we are subject to some laws, my amorphous compatriot, as even the eternal, black ether of the Void is a design schematic that is inherently geared towards doing something, even if that something is nothing. But let's not digress too far from our main points of contention, shall we?

Yes, indeed, it would be far better to find replacements rather than salvage the wrecks, but here's the thing: the time of the steel titans has long since passed. Now, cultural phenomenons that could've lasted years, even decades, are reduced to a sickeningly short period of only several months, at the absolute most. In a world such as this, were the average meme is consumed and promptly thrown away like trash, scavengers must arise and claim what little scraps they can.

Fear? Do you not know what fear means? Or do I have to bring a dictionary in here? No, my friend, it is merely practicality. I would imagine myself as being a least slightly tied to this site, and that if I was banned from it, sure it could impact me for all of several seconds, before I shrugged and moved on with my life (or un-life in this case). But fear? You seem to be using big words for such little things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh, haha, what a guy. Do you truly believe that you are the lowest being in existence? Please, my formless tentacled comrade, YOU ARE NOTHING. You would never even scratch the top 10000, neither would I and neither would anyone else on this wiki. From what I have seen, and comparatively to all that there is, I have seen nothing, you will never, ever be anywhere close to the cherry on top of the depravity cake that is existence. So cheer up, you're part of the 99%, just like the rest of us.

Crabwhale said:
Yes, indeed, even we are subject to some laws, my amorphous compatriot, as even the eternal, black ether of the Void is a design schematic that is inherently geared towards doing something, even if that something is nothing. But let's not digress too far from our main points of contention, shall we?
Yes, indeed, it would be far better to find replacements rather than salvage the wrecks, but here's the thing: the time of the steel titans has long since passed. Now, cultural phenomenons that could've lasted years, even decades, are reduced to a sickeningly short period of only several months, at the absolute most. In a world such as this, were the average meme is consumed and promptly thrown away like trash, scavengers must arise and claim what little scraps they can.

Fear? Do you not know what fear means? Or do I have to bring a dictionary in here? No, my friend, it is merely practicality. I would imagine myself as being a least slightly tied to this site, and that if I was banned from it, sure it could impact me for all of several seconds, before I shrugged and moved on with my life (or un-life in this case). But fear? You seem to be using big words for such little things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh, haha, what a guy. Do you truly believe that you are the lowest being in existence? Please, my formless tentacled comrade, YO ARE NOTHING. You would never even scratch the top 10000, neither would I and neither would anyone else on this wiki. From what I have seen, and comparatively to all that there is, I have seen nothing, you will never, ever be anywhere close to the cherry on top of the depravity cake that is existence. So cheer up, you're part of the 99%, just like the rest of us.

Your debate continues to bore me. Your demeanors are that of pouty children. And you hate on each other like little brats wanting to win over the other.

Laws apply to everyone. Speed is needed to move, strength is needed to lift, and durability is needed to survive. Ships are wasteful and expensive to produce, and they are much easier to destroy than create. They shouldn't be used here, because nobody cares about those pathetic hunks of metal.

Also, I, unlike you, despise sarcasm. You are obviously using sarcasm. Also, your demise means that you are... forgotten. Erased. Banished forever. And nobody needs to be your equal to erase you.

This argument contributes nothing to this growing tree of a site, so what's the point?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

And what would you judge your demeanor to be like, hmmmmm Darkside? You started this petty squabble as an attempt to supposedly outgun and outsmart me with some worthless, powerless old jokes that would give any half-respectable intelligent being the intense desire to roll their eyes.

Nobody has time to read your comments, make them shorter

Soel404 said:
Nobody has time to read your comments, make them shorter
Unfortunately, that's the whole point. We're trying to have as serious existential discussion on Joke Battles Wiki. WHY CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?!

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

And what would you judge your demeanor to be like, hmmmmm Darkside? You started this petty squabble as an attempt to supposedly outgun and outsmart me with some worthless, powerless old jokes that would give any half-respectable intelligent being the intense desire to roll their eyes.
You do make for an intense eye-rolling too. You're a disgusting worm with no life or girlfriend and will not even get CLOSE to Soel404. If you think that you are even finding any footholds in this squabble, you're lying to yourself. Even the annoying creature we all know as "Jar Jar Binks" has more than you. Here's proof:
Main-qimg-80832f15f196a8d21be4a24967353adf-c

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

You do make for an intense eye-rolling too. You're a disgusting worm with no life or girlfriend and will not even get CLOSE to Soel404. If you think that you are even finding any footholds in this squabble, you're lying to yourself. Even the annoying creature we all know as "Jar Jar Binks" has more than you. Here's proof:
I had you pegged for a legitimate shitposting lad for some time, but using the girlfriend argument? That is so pathetic it actually loops back into infinity and becomes sort of impressive. I mean, wow, actually accusing me of being interested in Soel? After what, maybe a couple of tens of conversations I've had with any of the people here? Are you legitimately high right now?

What a pathetic, but ultimately fitting, way to end your argument. Truly A+ grade idiocy.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

I had you pegged for a legitimate shitposting lad for some time, but using the girlfriend argument? That is so pathetic it actually loops back into infinity and becomes sort of impressive. I mean, wow, actually accusing me of being interested in Soel? After what, maybe a couple of tens of conversations I've had with any of the people here? Are you legitimately high right now?
What a pathetic, but ultimately fitting, way to end your argument. Truly A+ grade idiocy.
Did you just assume I smoke weed?

I don't.

Oh, falling back on that old joke, eh? >Yawn< Anything else?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
I don't even know how to respond to that, except with more laughter.
You know, I have to give you props: you've just barely reached YouTube comment levels of dumb. Sure, just barely, but still, that is an achievement.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
I don't even know how to respond to that, except with more laughter.
You know, I have to give you props: you've just barely reached YouTube comment levels of dumb. Sure, just barely, but still, that is an achievement.
You have long since surpassed that level, and yet continue to make stupid yet "insulting" remarks.

So, let me get this straight: you start this whole shitshow, continue to degrade into more and more antagonistic and passive/aggressive responses during what was supposed to be a joke war, personally insult me, make allegations that have absolutely no basis towards me WHILE continuing to insult me and I'm supposed to be the stupid one here?

Something about that logic doesn't add up, but I dunno, I can't quite place my finger on it.

Crabwhale said:
So, let me get this straight: you start this whole shitshow, continue to degrade into more and more antagonistic and passive/aggressive responses during what was supposed to be a joke war, personally insult me, make allegations that have absolutely no basis towards me WHILE continuing to insult me and I'm supposed to be the stupid one here?
Something about that logic doesn't add up, but I dunno, I can't quite place my finger on it.
I think we should stop now and start talking about more random stuff. I don't think this is contributing anything to the wiki.

Oh, and...

Sorry.

Yeah, there's shitposting and then there's...this.

Whatevs, you're forgiven, though don't do this again. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back