• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh you know, warrants and all that to get rid of that drug house you mentioned earlier." Richard says. He then looks at bear. "Get the damn cat off my furniture."

Michael simply has Shoot to Thrill grab the cat as gently as possible and hold it in it's arms.

The Stand is visibly pissed off despite not having a face to emote with.

"Shoot, down. Gently."

The Stand would've growled if it could, but begrudgingly obeyed, putting the cat down as gently as he could.

The instant he was put down, Bear would promptly walk away, giving Michael and Shoot a menacing glare as he walked.

Michael goes through the door as well.

"Alright, Doc. You point, I drive."

Michael turns on the engine again, as he looks expectantly at the old man for instructions.

Michael thinks about protesting, but in the end decides he's too tired for being petty right now.

"Alright, so, we should probably fill you guys in on what happened. Basically, we found a lead on a the drug production facility, as well as the boss himself potentially."

[Time is warped and space is bendable. You arrive.]

The group arrives at a rundown 2 floor apartment building with broken windows and a barred door. The bricks are grey and lifeless. There is an alley behind the building.

"What a piece of shit," Michael says in the most deadpan voice imaginable, seeming somehow even more tired. "The again, that probably checks out."

"Alright, let's go then. The state of this place is definitely no surprise." Nicholas says as he goes to exit the RV.

"I'll go look in that alley in the back if there's a back entrance, do any of you want to try just entering from the front?" Nicholas says as he begins walking towards the alley, ready to summon DSMN at any moment.

The alley is filled with trash, the road cracked and uneven. There are doors to a few buildings, the supposed location's door having several mattresses by it, a homeless man sleeping on one of them.

Michael follows behind Nicholas.

"We're not gonna wake that dude up...right?"

"We don't have to at least, though we need to get the door open."

Nicholas responds as he goes closer to the door, trying to not wake the sleeping man.

Stephanie looks the man over for a moment before following Nick to the door. "Want me to see if there's anything inside?"

There are several people on the second floor of the building, most asleep. There's nobody on the first floor, but someone in the basement. There is assorted metal equipment in the basement.

"Someone's in the basement, but I can't detect anyone on the first floor. People sleeping uostairs." She hummed softly as EBYT disappeared from her face. "Be careful."

"People sleeping? The Hell is this, an actual residential building? What dumbshit would place their drug operation right underneath a ******* apartment?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back