• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm personally still sorta drifting through life, though I have gotten this one offer from some real estate mogul and this organization with a silly name."

"Dunno how that even works, must be inherited or something."

The Divine Phoenix said:
"So, what do you all intend to do once this is all over?"
"You know, just continuing elderly life, probably get a lung failure and die."

Joe responds, while not diverting his gaze from the book.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Interesting. Is there anywhere they teach that Hamon of yours? Oh, and I also arrived a few weeks ago."
"Hmmm..." Mame thinks. "I think there was an island somewhere, but I forgot what it was called..."

"I personally plan to be building some more inventions, figuring out the full potential of this mask. Maybe I'll make it big. Don't worry, if I make it big I won't forget you little people."

Nicholas floats around lazily in the back of the RV. "Do you really care that much about money? Isn't the potential to help humanity an even better reward?" He glances at Stephanie.

"Personally I'd try to do both, but I don't exactly have a very useful in everyday situation ability like either of you guys. I can mostly punch shit, and punch shit real hard. Course, I can cook the ol' marshmallow or so occasionally as well."

Nicholas floats a bit closer to Michael "Don't sell yourself short like that, Water, Air, Electricity, Earth, all of those have plenty of uses if you're creative enough about it."

"Well, when you're looking for a job after that's done, feel free to contact me, I could use more Stand Users working for me."

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Well, when you're looking for a job after that's done, feel free to contact me, I could use more Stand Users working for me."
"What exactly do you do?"

Michael just snorts in response, but he's not exactly displeased.

"By the way, I know we're kind of in a hurry, but I'm betting you guys are getting hungry. Want me to stop at the next dinner or something?"

"Well, my doctorate says physicist, but what I've been doing for the most part is studying Stands in general, looking for more Stand Users, looking to find what potential applications Stand Power might have and so on."

"Well, we're gonna have to be quick. Might be paranoia talking, but we don't know who'll be on our tail."

"Oh I am starving," Stephanie said with a small smile. "If you can just stop to pick up some fast food that'd be great. Drivethroughs exist for a reason, after all."

"Sorry old man, but we might have to make-do with the nearest place we can find. We are still on the run you know."

"Welp, pulling over in a bit. Who wants to get the snacks?"

"Welp, be quick about it," Michael said as he pulled over to the parking lot next to the joint.

"Wait, this place has a drive through, doesn't it? We should just do that, that way everyone can get what they want without hassle."

"Hmm, fair point," Michael said as he instead steered fro the drive through instead.

"Alright," Michael said as he turned back to the others, while grabbing a small notebook and a pen from the numerous pockets on his jacket. "What do you guys want?"

"I'll have a Strawberry Shake, a Cheddar Butterburger with Bacon, some Onion Rings and Chili Cheddar Fries, I'll give the cash to you." Nicholas says and takes out his wallet.

"Suppose I should order something for the cat as well. Let's mark chicken tenders."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back