• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anyway, we should get out of this hallway, the bunker getting laucnhed in the air caused a lot of noise and police may only be minutes from coming here, especially since this is already a crime scene."

Joe suggests to his allies.

"Yes, well, I'll get searching now, you guys should move away from this location."

Nicholas launches himself, still carrying Stephanie and Joe's Stand, into the air and takes off to scour the city at great speeds.

Nicholas goes to the location Stephanie pointed to and lands near it, looking around to see if the owner of the RV is anywhere to be found.

It's a medium sized RV trailer in the middle of the woods. No owner can be seen. There are signs of age on the car and the trailer itself.

"At this point I should really be charging you. Can't you see if it still works?" She asked with a roll of her eyes, but despite that she began to analyze the car, her stand mentally picking it apart and telling her whether or not it worked.

"Hey, I've been carrying you around everywhere, you don't have any right to talk, besides, I'm not a mechanic."

"Heard."

Joe responds trought the stand, immidiatly afterwards opening a door next to Nicholas and coming to the location trough it.

He looks towards the RV.

"Saw worse."

He comments

Jessica arrives at her little apartment.

"Feel free to come inside. I won't be long." She says to Mame as she opens the door.

Jess smiles.

"No need to be so polite. I know it's a dump. I got this place because it was one of the cheaper options."

She grabs a backpack and some other personal belongings.

"By the way, where are you from? I don't think I've seen you around here before."

Mame chuckles. "Mostly, but I've traveled all across the globe and have picked up a lot of things that way as well~."

"Wow, I'm jealous. I've barely had the chance to make it out of Woodstock. Oh! Excuse me for a bit. I just need to call my family and we can go. If were gone for a long time I don't want them to worry about me."

Jessica calls a few people, telling them that she's taking a short trip to Chicago for "research purposes" and not to look for her. She decides not to mention anything about corrupt organizations or the strangers she's travelling with.

"Alright, that takes care of everything. We can go now."

"Welp, sure looks like shit, and it'll be a tight fit, but I guess it'll do the job."

Joe, while he waited for Jessica and Mame to arrive, had quickly went home, went to the bathroom, picked up a bunch of things, which he has put inside of a travel bag. then returning to the RV.

Bear sat in the back, licking himself as he kept away from the humans. He was glad that now he wasn't being carried around like he was some trophy.

"Well, if nobody's got any objections, I think I'll drive. I've been hotwiring things since I was 5. And I think you can all tell I've got more than a bit of experience."

Nicholas has his Stand attempt to wipe away some of the dust from the RV. "You can drive, just don't let your Stand take over."

"As if I'd ever be that dumb," Michael said, heading for the driver's cabin. "And by the way..."

Shoot to Thrill manifests in front of Nicholas.

"You yourself said you wanted to study Stands. After what the annoying ass has put me through, he's all yours. And no, he won't punch you."

"Ah, thank you." Nicholas takes out his notepad and writes down a couple things. "Your Stand manipulates elements through its arms, correct? I've seen it use fire, earth, air and electricity, what other elements can it use?"

Torlikoff said:
The interior is extremely dusty, with one window cracked.
"Hmmm."

Jessica has Jude slap the window repeatedly to fix it while also looking around for anything else that might be broken.

"Hmm, that was useful," Michael says to Jessica, before turning up his head from his work to find a very peeved Stand and a very giddy scientist. "It can also manipulate water, but it needs an active source of it, and...well, something else. Let's just say I'm going to keep some things under wraps for now. And by the way, it doesn't need just it's arms. It's legs works just fine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back