• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Battle of yellow haired 8-A's who's names begin with P, and series also begin with P. It's like a Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers kind of deal. No Ultimate Weapon, no possibly stats for Panty, and Panty is in her angel form.

Anarchy Panty full 388363
Ash Pikachu Electro Ball

Hmm, lets see, Panty is quite a bit faster and uses ranged weapons as opposed to physical attacks which removes the threat of Static...Unless that Pikachu speed upgrade gets added Panty should take this.

lol Yeah, but even with equalized speed Panty should be able to win. Static doesn't apply to ranged attacks, so that gets rid of one of Pikachu's major abilities right off the bat, and she'd try to keep her distance from Pikachu as much as she can. This is pretty much gonna turn into a battle of who can hit who first. I'm a bit rusty on Pikachu's accuracy feats, but Panty shot a magnum round out of the air after it was fired using a sniper rifle. Since speed is equalized I believe the only real problem for her would probably be Double Team...

Panty was also just increased to a higher end MCB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back