• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pannacotta Fugo vs Okuyasu Nijimura

Fugo ASB
NijimuraOkuyasu jojoeoh
The OHK fighted of thier respective parts.
Bloodlust On (VERY IMPORTANT)

Speed Equal

Takes place in a white endless plane.

Fugos virus is dependant on lighting, in direct sunlight his virus will die off, but in shade or low light areas it'll completely consume a human within 30 seconds or less, the less light the better. If he released it into a city in say the dead of night that city would be dead but in day time it'll kill like only the people in direct range before dying.

inconclusive, either Fugo uses purple haze and his virus to kill Okutasu (and he cant exactly erase the virus as itd be in him) but Okuyasu would likely teleport either himself to fugo or fugo to him closing the distance and follow up with a swipe to erase Fugo which means if Purple Haze released the virus itd kill out Fugo too but also take out Okuyasu, which is likely what would happen since Fugo would rather take them bth out then let him win.

If this was distortion Fugo wouldnt need to worry aabout taking himself out with his own virus but under this lighting okuyasu may be able to get off a single swipe at cqc distance before his arm disintegrates, unless he has purple haze kick him away while he relases the virus (and consider the fact distortion can throw fugo thousands of feet itd be plausible).

Inconclusive.

Inconclusive or Fugo 1 time out of time for distortion.

If intel isn't on then I'm going with Okuyasu. Fugo goes for the punch to break the pellet near Oku and Oku starts swiping to draw him in and do his erasure. The virus would start killing Okuyasu but he should be able to erasue Fugo before enough time passes to stop his erasing. In all likely hood neither is getting out of this alive, but I think Fugo would die first so I give Okuyasu the win. Unless there is a specific policy for this type of situation.

What? Okuyasu can't get out if this alive, his best case is forcing an inconclusive. Re virus will kill him even if he kills fugo.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Okuyasu ain't killing Fugo before he reaaeses the virus, best case is incinclsive since they'd both die within seconds.

I didn't claim he could erase th virus. I'm just saying that Okuyasu would last maybe a second and a half longer than Fugo would

That's still inconclusive.

(And no one actually factors the fact that Fugo can fire his virus as a projectile).

Okuyasu can't win this.

Back