• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(sure do) They may possibly get Low-Godly Regeneration from the starting part alone, which makes Pac-Man's nullification even much stronger. So, don't Puck with the Pac (always wanted to say that), and you SHOULDN'T be.

It seems fine to me if this verse is getting more attention. Though the 4 ghosts together could function as a Team profile I suppose.
And yeah, reworking a current character page into that (renamed "The Ghost Gang (Pac-Man)" with Sue, Kinky thanks to his fusionism, Funky, Spunky & Glitchy probably being exclusives for it) after we're done with all four should be fine (though it could provide us some information for now).

EDIT: Managed to assemble some of the 1982 cartoon's episodes in a sandbox list if anybody wants to start with it. And also wrote up a draft for Blinky's alone (if I missed anything, you can edit the sandbox).

Last edited:
What tier would a feat like this be around? I'm not a calculations expert but it seems like it could at least be around 8-C

What tier would a feat like this be around? I'm not a calculations expert but it seems like it could at least be around 8-C
Also later towards the end of the episode, the round house is shown at the top of a mountain so Pac definitely threw it pretty far

I'm now working on Erwin's profile, and been thinking that while he doesn't have much physical feats in World 3 outside a stone wall/durability feat which determined this verse's tier, PMW Rally had him as a playable character who can keep up with others and take attacks from them.

Speaking of latter (didn't find any multiplayer footage that hit someone, but it does apply on every racer), a Pac-Mobile power-up allows it's user to eat others (who were turned into vulnerable ghosts) and leave them as a slow-moving pair of eyes before they revert back to their normal form after a while. Wonder if that'll make regeneration for non-ghost characters better? (not necessarily in a same degree, but they didn't need a chamber here)

I'm now working on Erwin's profile, and been thinking that while he doesn't have much physical feats in World 3 outside a stone wall/durability feat which determined this verse's tier, PMW Rally had him as a playable character who can keep up with others and take attacks from them.
I'm fine with Erwin being considered physically 8-A due to PMWR, maybe his weaknesses section should say that he has little to no direct combat experience due to overrelying on his robot armies and mechs?
Speaking of latter (didn't find any multiplayer footage that hit someone, but it does apply on every racer), a Pac-Mobile power-up allows it's user to eat others (who were turned into vulnerable ghosts) and leave them as a slow-moving pair of eyes before they revert back to their normal form after a while. Wonder if that'll make regeneration for non-ghost characters better? (not necessarily in a same degree, but they didn't need a chamber here)
If I'm not mistaken, that'd be High-Mid regen? If we can decide to use it anyway.

I love how Spooky and Erwin, two of the most evil villains in the verse (Spooky wanted to exterminate the Pac-People, and Erwin's plan would've likely killed billions), are playable characters in Rally. It's like the question of "why does Mario invite Bowser to go karting?"

Here's the process thus far. (borrowed a bit from Sanicspood's DS Wiki page, but it was thanks to him this verse was upgraded in the first place)
Good progress, I'd add the following

If I'm being correct, Pac 'n Roll is before the rest of the games right?

That's pretty much supposed to be the case, with him first meeting Ms. Pac-Man and a Pac-Moon world implying the original arcade game happened during it's events, hence limbless designs (Pac-Baby's clearly a separate character compared to their future child).

That's pretty much supposed to be the case, with him first meeting Ms. Pac-Man and a Pac-Moon world implying the original arcade game happened during it's events, hence limbless designs (Pac-Baby's clearly a separate character compared to their future child).
The Pac-Moon doesn't seem to be of revelance to the actual story of Pac 'n Roll as it rather seems like a non-canon replay level

Looking at Pac-Man's profile, is there any particular reason why exactly we're using evidence from this for High-Mid regen? As cancelled projects are considered non-canon and it just makes evidence from that particular media straight-up unusable.

Yeah, just removed that from both profiles. The other regeneration feat (which is where the rating came from) was in World Rally, but there was no multiplayer video where the player was ate by Pac-Mobile, but it still applied from our above agreements and was much better too.

Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Can circle around the whole planet in seconds. Can outrun and keep up with Ms. Pac-Man,[33] who can easily dodge lightning bolts.[23] Can dodge asteroids from Spooky,[8] even in space while steering a Space Board[3] or speeding asteroid[5]), higher with power-ups

WE ARE SO BACK PAC-MAN BROS 🗣️🔥🔥🔥

Curious how both versions of Pac-Man have the same feat of turning into a planet. (well, almost the same)

Anyway, regarding what was being discussed a few months ago, I agree with Blinky, Inky, Pinky and Clyde getting their own profile each and the "Ghosts" profile getting reworked into a Team Profile.
And also wrote up a draft for Blinky's alone
I'd love it if Blinky's profile quote was this line from his Pac-Man World 2 boss fight: "I've always liked my Pac-Man... EXTRA CRISPY!"

Back