• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evidence Request & Stuff: Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
"Can attack, harm, and literally eat ghosts (Possibly acting as nullifying Low-Godly Rege; Ghosts are able to self-regenerate their non-corporeal spiritual bodies when incinerated, burnt to ashes, melted, etc. but require a Regenerationn Chamber to fully regenerate after Pac-Man eats them)"

• Regenerate from getting incinerated, burnt to ashes and melted is not Low-Godly. What's more, if this ghosts are like the ones from canon Pac-Man then it's not even Mid-High regen.
  • I really suspect all this items he has in his P&A to be part of his Optional Equipment, not Standard. The stuff in his Standard Equipment doesn't even have all the stuff in his P&A that give him powers.
"Can drastically increase his level of intelligence via brain berry"

>Regenerate from getting incinerated, burnt to ashes and melted is not Low-Godly

It is if the subject in question involves souls. Souls being incinerated or burnt to ashes is blatant Soul Destruction and being able to have your soul regenerate from S.D. is Low-Godly. The only reason the ghosts in Ghostly Adventures dont have the regen applied to them as an actual ability is because they cant do the regen themselves but only with the Regenerationn chamber to do it for them.

>The stuff in his Standard Equipment doesn't even have all the stuff in his P&A that give him powers

Pac Mans P&A, outside his base abilities, come from his power berries. Which he always carries on him in his berry holder despenser. It is absolutely standard equipment for him.

>Statistics Amplification

When has boosting intelligence counted as a stat amp? Do we consider intenlligence a stat? If so, ill agree to this.

"The only reason the ghosts in Ghostly Adventures dont have the regen applied to them as an actual ability is because they cant do the regen themselves but only with the Regenerationn chamber to do it for them."

Wait, I'm confused. Are ghosts able to regenerate themselves after being destroyed by anything other than Pac-Man?

Also yeah statistics amplification fits that description best imo. Intelligence is a stat in numerous RPGs.

Oof. Im stupid...

Yes. As the justification says, ghosts in G.A. can self revive themselves when theyre destroyed by anything that isnt Pac-Man. And im pretty sure one of my blogs even specifies this.

My apolgoies for that btw. It's been a long while since I made the G.A. blogs for Pac-Man so some of this stuff blew past my memory. But just so I don't come across as being deciteful, you can look on my Season 1 blog itself where I mention some examples.

-Commander Betrayus getting his spiritual body incinerated and regenerating on it's own

-Pinky the ghost turning into pure ghost slime and reforming on her own

-Ghosts having their spiritual bodies split in 2 and reconnecting back together (weakest feat, but should still suffice).

Soul Destruction seems to me like another term with no real definition that is used to prolong misleading information.

But anyway, that is not Low-Godly, Low-Godly is to regenetare the whole physical body, here they just heal their souls. What Pac-Man does should by no means stop physical regen since what he does basically just Soul Manip - because he only targets ghosts with that.

The regen of his ghosts is Mid-High, Pac-Man can stop up to that in souls. Any regen a soul may have is not "Low-Godly as it's done by a soul".

The other stuff seems resolved.

>But anyway, that is not Low-Godly, Low-Godly is to regenetare the whole physical body

No, it isn't. Low-Godly is when you regenerate as a soul, disembodied consciousness or anything after your destroyed post-physical destruction. The revival of a physical body being added in gives you Mid-Godly regen.

"The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

>What Pac-Man does should by no means stop physical regen since what he does basically just Soul Manip - because he only targets ghosts with that

This, at the worst, only means it should be changed to saying it only works against ghostly/spiritual type characters. Pac-Man ghosts are able to restore their spiritual bodies on their own, as I pointed out before, but they can never do that after Pac-Man eats them. They have to have the Regenerationn Chamber to restore their spiritual forms post-devouring.

@Pro

That only applies when you regenerate a physical body from you consciousness or soul. The ghosts as you claim, have no physical form to begin with so their Regenerationn is based just from their spirit body. If they get split in half and reform, that is not Low-Godly because they aren't regenerating a completely new form.

This is the reason why Danny Phantom ghosts have Low-Godly for their bodies and High-Mid for their cores.

The splitting example was only meant to be used as support (which I said myself was the weakest bit of supporting evidence). Betrayus is the strongest form of evidence since he, as a soul, was completely incinerated and came back on his own.

You don't need to regen a physical body in order to gain Low-Godly. Regenerating a physical body in addition means you have Mid-Godly regen. Coming back as a soul, disembodied consciousness, or something similar otherwise is enough to have that regen.

"Because I say so" does nothing man.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
"The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."
It never says that the disembodied consciousness is regenerating itself, only that it is regenerating the physical body that's not there anymore. That's why you "instead" use that, because there is no body to regenerate itself. That's why you do that "from" a soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect. The wording is incredibly clear.

>What Pac-Man does should by no means stop physical regen since what he does is basically just Soul Manip - because he only targets ghosts with that
This, at the worst, only means it should be changed to saying it only works against ghostly/spiritual type characters.
We are saying the same there. Idk how that would be only at worst.

>"Because I say so" does nothing man.

"because I say so" wasn't the reasoning I used, but okay.

>It never says that the disembodied consciousness is regenerating itself, only that it is regenerating the physical body that's not there anymore. That's why you "instead" use that, because there is no body to regenerate itself. That's why you do that "from" a soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect. The wording is incredibly clear.

Which still falls under what I said since coming back as a soul, disembodied consciousness, etc. gives you Low Godly. And there are multiple characters here who have Low Godly regen for coming back as such. Sosuke Aize being an explicit example (and I use him since he's a spiritual character with this regen).

Not only that, but i've turned to multiple others (2 who are staff like Cal and DarkDragonMedeus) who all say the same thing. Coming back as a soul is enough to obtain Low-Godly regen. So unless the standards are wrong and need to be addressed, im going to go off what the page says, what our members/staff say and what characters who have Low-Godly go by.

If I had a list of ideals for the wiki one of them would look like this; "Keep secret uses or information from pages & profiles is dumb, everyone should always know what's going on. Being on the select group that knows the rumor and not trying to making it not be rumor anymore doesn't make you know more, it makes you dumb."

I don't care about Aizen, but I just happen to know that his feat involves the complete destruction of his body, so his regen is good. What's more, when it was debated if his regen feat really destroyed his whole body the dude's Low-Godly was at risk.

I don't really trust Cal any longer in things like this, he's as good as he's inconsistent. It also doesn't help that "Coming back as a soul" kinda sort of sounds like what we have as Low-Godly without being it, so one could agree with it without knowing it was wrong. You likely already know that the page contradicts what you think the power does, hence you pointed out other character I may or may not know (I don't) and people without the context of why they think what they do. As some generalization, others agreeing helps people without good arguments and is too pointless to use by people with good arguments.

>It never says that the disembodied consciousness is regenerating itself, only that it is regenerating the physical body that's not there anymore. That's why you "instead" use that, because there is no body to regenerate itself. That's why you do that "from" a soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect. The wording is incredibly clear.

Which still falls under what I said since coming back as a soul, disembodied consciousness, etc. gives you Low Godly.
The whole physical body needs to "come back", the text doesn't talk about the disembodied consciousness getting any damage itself and it itself "coming back".

Sorry, was busy with school so I couldn't reply to this sooner.

>I don't care about Aizen, but I just happen to know that his feat involves the complete destruction of his body, so his regen is good. What's more, when it was debated if his regen feat really destroyed his whole body the dude's Low-Godly was at risk.

Yes and that should also apply to Pac-Man's ghostly characters like Betrayus who also gets completely destroyed and can restore himself entirely on his own. I know what the discussion behind Aizen's regen was, but the actual point of why I pointed him out as an example is because he is a spiritually based character who is a soul. And despite not having a physical body, he is still allowed to have Low-Godly by restoring himself completely. Pac-Man's ghosts wouldn't be any different from this.

>The whole physical body needs to "come back", the text doesn't talk about the disembodied consciousness getting any damage itself and it itself "coming back".

I have literally not seen a single character here with Low-Godly who has it via restoring the physical body. And if that's the case, then again, a generalized thread for Low-Godly needs to be made to discuss it and every character who is a spirit, disembodied consciousness or otherwise and comes back as such, needs to have their regen downgraded.

Yes and that should also apply to Pac-Man's ghostly characters like Betrayus who also gets completely destroyed and can restore himself entirely on his own. I know what the discussion behind Aizen's regen was, but the actual point of why I pointed him out as an example is because he is a spiritually based character who is a soul. And despite not having a physical body, he is still allowed to have Low-Godly by restoring himself completely. Pac-Man's ghosts wouldn't be any different from this.
Can you show Betrayus' regen feat?

I have literally not seen a single character here with Low-Godly who has it via restoring the physical body. And if that's the case, then again, a generalized thread for Low-Godly needs to be made to discuss it and every character who is a spirit, disembodied consciousness or otherwise and comes back as such, needs to have their regen downgraded.
Well, don't tell me that, I do follow the power as the wording says. It's deplorable how most examples we give for Low-Godly regen have no evidence as that should be the point of having examples, but particularly Spaw shows that, and other characters I could bring up are ghosts in Danny Phantom, Thanos in his fourth key, Bill Cipher and Kirby.

Back