• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Owlman Update/Revision/Fix/Idk man

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Let me start off by saying I do not scale DC or Marvel. So I don't know too much about anything.

I watched Crisis of Two Earths like 8 times and I just recently watched it. Now that I powerscale, I noticed something in his comic profile.

His profile uses this to justify scaling him equal to Batman.

Now why on earth does his lifting strength have an unknown?

"Batrope vs Owlrope" that's lifting.

Also he needs... justifications for his ratings. I understand he's equal to Batman, but can we give elaboration on the ratings if possible?

"Batrope vs Owlrope" that's lifting.
I mean, we don’t exactly know that they had like, a tug-of-war with them

Anyways, yeah, he could probably just have an “Equal to Batman” for his stats that don’t have justifications. Also for the sake of references, the scan that says Owlman and Batman are equals is from Superman/Batman Annual #1.

...why should he scale to Batman in LS? Striking Power and Lifting Power are two very different disciplines IRL, and Owlman doesn't seem to have feats

Also Superman!Batman Annual is fine to link.
99.9999% sure we don't use respect threads that aren't first evaluated to see if they actually fit the site's standards. Most of the time it's just random feats.
I mean we're not allowed to link Respect Threads within the feats section, using them is a different thing altogether though.

Personal opinion, they're discouraged, but work in a pinch.

I mean, we don’t exactly know that they had like, a tug-of-war with them

Anyways, yeah, he could probably just have an “Equal to Batman” for his stats that don’t have justifications. Also for the sake of references, the scan that says Owlman and Batman are equals is from Superman/Batman Annual #1.
Aren't they like the same on a norms?just owlman is from another reality though during dark Knight death metal his character in relation to Batman was explained well.

Okay. If they grappled evenly in some way, that should probably work.

The thing is that, as far as I know, there aren’t scans of them grappling evenly. The “Batrope v. Owlrope” thing seems way too vague to use as evidence.

His profile uses this to justify scaling him equal to Batman.
Screen_Shot_2021-10-25_at_2.01.15_PM.png

Feel free to apply what was accepted here then.

Thank you. Is it fine if we close this thread then?

Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back