• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overvoid Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't specify DC and neither did he refrence DC comics. Yes 3D characters are spatially flat to 5D characters same way 3D characters see 2D characters as spatially flat. Can I see the scan and book where superman punched an imp through time. The fact the use R-F shows it's solid and most platforms use DC and umineko to refrence standard dimensionality. Cause I know every book gives context on how and why lower-D beings affect higher-D beings.

It's actually an entity, it's seen as a being where all DC multiverses are in.

Really bro, you always do something like this. You can simply make a downgrade thread bro. No one's stopping you.
I’ll try finding the scan. First of all, a verse having R>F layers shouldn’t automatically be solid if there are actual contradictions. DC is one of those verses

I wasn't literally countering your statement just wanna see your scans of superman punching an imp through time and the book.

FYI in DC/marvel(maybe other comic book franchise) lower-D beings can still harm higher-D beings it's nothing new.

We are arguing about fictional characters so yeah the affect us and mostly emotionally.

I don't seem to get your point, be straight with me.
My point is that a fictional character cannot physically affect us. They can’t harm us, kill us, etc. That’s about as straight as I can say that. DC hardly has those and they’re contradicted numerous times

My point is that a fictional character cannot physically affect us. They can’t harm us, kill us, etc. That’s about as straight as I can say that. DC hardly has those and they’re contradicted numerous times
You should have stated "physically".

And fiction it's possible, anything imaginable is possible in fiction. That's why this wiki has stuff like smurf characters/hax. Characters who can affect higher-D beings. All this are possible in fiction cause it's fiction.

You should have stated "physically".

And fiction it's possible, anything imaginable is possible in fiction. That's why this wiki has stuff like smurf characters/hax. Characters who can affect higher-D beings. All this are possible in fiction cause it's fiction.
Bro, what? Usually the examples like that are due to hax or just careless writing. In vs debating, it’d usually be taken as a contradiction unless it’s some kind of hax or has some kind of explanation

Except in this case we all know how comics book franchises are and I still need your scans above and the book. I haven't read any superman book especially current one's where he punches a 5D imp through time. Except you can send me the scans now. If you can't then your legit capping.

Except in this case we all know how comics book franchises are and I still need your scans above and the book. I haven't read any superman book especially current one's where he punches a 5D imp through time. Except you can send me the scans now. If you can't then your legit capping.
In the mxy justifications they talk about them being spatially flat. It’s right after that scene when Superman punches them

In the mxy justifications they talk about them being spatially flat. It’s right after that scene when Superman punches them
The scan you just posted below mr mxyzptlk isn't in that book😐. He never appeared and neither did superman hit anyone through time, your ******* lying to everyone after seeing this scan from God knows where.

The scan you just posted below mr mxyzptlk isn't in that book😐. He never appeared and neither did superman hit anyone through time, your ******* lying to everyone after seeing this scan from God knows where.
He said justification tho, not that Mxy was in his scan.

Also please remain polite.

You haven't obviously read this book and don't know shit about how everything went. It's pointless chatting up and replying someone like you.
Bro, what? I never said that it was talking about Mxy. It's talking about 5D imps. Try and keep up, please.

Why would I lie? I think you need to properly explain that.

You know what.
I think I'm just gonna take a break from this thread before I lose my cool.
You're losing your cool for literally no reason, and just making yourself look more and more petty. Please take a break, cool down, clear your head, and come back when you're willing to listen. It honestly shouldn't be a surprise that DC does stupid-ass shit like this, so there's no reason to say that I'm making this stuff up.

Like I said just shut the **** up and let me be.
Bro, what? Did I offend you or something? If you're getting his pissed for such minor reasons, maybe you just shouldn't respond to the thread. Go to some other thread or just do something else.

Bro, what? Did I offend you or something? If you're getting his pissed for such minor reasons, maybe you just shouldn't respond to the thread. Go to some other thread or just do something else.
One of their friends got banned recently after completely melting down on RVR.

Jesus, that other guy was ******* crazy. I can see why Teezar would be mad, but his/her friend had no reason to act like a complete ******** other than being a sore loser.

Clearly you haven't read the book or have no knowledge about it. This was what first cause an issue between 2 of my friends on this platform. But I will drop the scans of everything went from page 32 to page 35.
Antvasima once even talked about this book in one thread about different kind of imps and ***** like that which I don't remember as it's been long.
But here's the scan of how it went.

Clearly you haven't read the book or have no knowledge about it. This was what first cause an issue between 2 of my friends on this platform. But I will drop the scans of everything went from page 32 to page 35.
Antvasima once even talked about this book in one thread about different kind of imps and ***** like that which I don't remember as it's been long.
But here's the scan of how it went.

Again, there's a different panel where they directly affect them. I'll try finding it. Anyway, I already proved my point with the faultiness of DC's "dimensions" and whatnot.

The other example is when Superman oneshotted the World Forger...after flying through suns.

The worst part is that Superman was only amped by 6 suns, something that Snyder does confirm.
Your ****** up link doesn't work but I already know the book you're refering to.
And this book obviously proves 6D beings>>>>5D beings but in this case.
Many ***** were taken into account as mr mxyzptlk opened a portal to the 6th dimension for superman cause the source wall was broken if not he wouldn't have been able to as he himself states it's a place beyond imagination only thr most powerful of beings can reside e.g the monitor brothers.
As it was stated by mr mxyzptlk he had been feeding superman with 5D energy over the years do he could maintain his sanity in the 6th dimension or whatever. But the portal seemed to have been altered by the world forger or mr mxyzptlk lied and took him their and one is a possibility of the 2(other's can bring their theory, I don't care).
Then many ***** happened. In DC you need amps to access higher dimensional realms as we see such as the boomtubes(as it amps you to such characters level of size).
So superman was clearly amped in the 6th dimension by size and later amped by an unknown number of suns not 6( The numbers weren't revealed) then he came and hit the world forger which was logical enough as they were the same in the same plane and WF stated his kinds are weaker in lower planes of existence.

If you see any error in my typing just ignore it as I'm rushing or basically tensed.

Again, there's a different panel where they directly affect them. I'll try finding it. Anyway, I already proved my point with the faultiness of DC's "dimensions" and whatnot.
You didn't prove shit whatnot.
And yes in DC lower-D beings can directly affect higher-D beings. You didn't even know the book whatnot. And I didn't see your scans when superman punched an imp through time.

I just debunked your claim above with how everything went. yet you come into the platform acting your like some genius.

You didn't prove shit whatnot.
And yes in DC lower-D beings can directly affect higher-D beings. You didn't even know the book whatnot. And I didn't see your scans when superman punched an imp through time.

I just debunked your claim above with how everything went. yet you come into the platform acting your like some genius.
Lmfao, you're proving my point. If lower dimensional beings can affect higher-dimensional beings, then the transcendence isn't nearly as big as R>F, nor is it a qualitative difference. Your "debunk" was just saying that I made shit up, which must be the literal dumbest "debunk" ever.

Lmfao, you're proving my point. If lower dimensional beings can affect higher-dimensional beings, then the transcendence isn't nearly as big as R>F, nor is it a qualitative difference. Your "debunk" was just saying that I made shit up, which must be the literal dumbest "debunk" ever.
What if they have higher-D power?

Your ****** up link doesn't work but I already know the book you're refering to.
And this book obviously proves 6D beings>>>>5D beings but in this case.
Many ***** were taken into account as mr mxyzptlk opened a portal to the 6th dimension for superman cause the source wall was broken if not he wouldn't have been able to as he himself states it's a place beyond imagination only thr most powerful of beings can reside e.g the monitor brothers.
As it was stated by mr mxyzptlk he had been feeding superman with 5D energy over the years do he could maintain his sanity in the 6th dimension or whatever. But the portal seemed to have been altered by the world forger or mr mxyzptlk lied and took him their and one is a possibility of the 2(other's can bring their theory, I don't care).
Then many ***** happened. In DC you need amps to access higher dimensional realms as we see such as the boomtubes(as it amps you to such characters level of size).
So superman was clearly amped in the 6th dimension by size and later amped by an unknown number of suns not 6( The numbers weren't revealed) then he came and hit the world forger which was logical enough as they were the same in the same plane and WF stated his kinds are weaker in lower planes of existence.

If you see any error in my typing just ignore it as I'm rushing or basically tensed.
Okay, if you keep pulling bs like this, then we're going to have problems, so calm down or get the **** off the thread. I never said that 5D beings > 6D beings. Did I say that? I was literally saying that if the difference is R>F, then Superman, even when being amped by 6 suns and whatnot, wouldn't have been able to scratch World Forger, much less oneshot him. If you could show a scan that supports your reasoning witht he whole boomtubes, that'd be nice. Otherwise, it's not the best idea to use it.

Also, I'm pretty sure I already said this, but Snyder confirms that it's 6 suns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back