• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overvoid Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't prove shit whatnot.
And yes in DC lower-D beings can directly affect higher-D beings. You didn't even know the book whatnot. And I didn't see your scans when superman punched an imp through time.

I just debunked your claim above with how everything went. yet you come into the platform acting your like some genius.
Also, I don't see the point of mocking my habit of saying "and whatnot". All I'm trying to say is "etc.". No reason to suddenly act like a complete asshole. If you're going to act like this, then just leave. Leave the thread, leave the wiki, I don't honestly care which.

Lmfao, you're proving my point. If lower dimensional beings can affect higher-dimensional beings, then the transcendence isn't nearly as big as R>F, nor is it a qualitative difference. Your "debunk" was just saying that I made shit up, which must be the literal dumbest "debunk" ever.
Then show we your scan when superman punched an imp through time.
Yes it happens alot in DC aa 2D beings are spatailly flat to 3D beings and infinitely small and sharp to harm them.
Okay, if you keep pulling bs like this, then we're going to have problems, so calm down or get the **** off the thread. I never said that 5D beings > 6D beings. Did I say that? I was literally saying that if the difference is R>F, then Superman, even when being amped by 6 suns and whatnot, wouldn't have been able to scratch World Forger, much less oneshot him. If you could show a scan that supports your reasoning witht he whole boomtubes, that'd be nice. Otherwise, it's not the best idea to use it.

Also, I'm pretty sure I already said this, but Snyder confirms that it's 6 suns.
I'm okay to having problems with you. Make me **** off you clown, just cause you made it doesn't give you any right over it. Excepts its possible in DC as he was amped dimensionally.
Its bern shown in DC when entering higher dimensional planes your amped to the size of the beings who resides in such places.

Let me see your scan of snyder's confirmation of six suns. If you have a link I will appreciate it.
Also, I don't see the point of mocking my habit of saying "and whatnot". All I'm trying to say is "etc.". No reason to suddenly act like a complete asshole. If you're going to act like this, then just leave. Leave the thread, leave the wiki, I don't honestly care which.
Whatever, anyhow it goes whatnot.

Like I said above you entire shit about superman in this thread was irrelevant this is about the Overvoid or you make another thread about superman.

Yes it happens alot in DC aa 2D beings are spatailly flat to 3D beings and infinitely small and sharp to harm them.

I'm okay to having problems with you. Make me **** off you clown, just cause you made it doesn't give you any right over it. Excepts its possible in DC as he was amped dimensionally.
Its bern shown in DC when entering higher dimensional planes your amped to the size of the beings who resides in such places.

Let me see your scan of snyder's confirmation of six suns. If you have a link I will appreciate it.

Like I said above you entire shit about superman in this thread was irrelevant this is about the Overvoid or you make another thread about superman.
chill. no need to fight over this.

Again, we're derailing, but I'll show it whenever I find it.

Dude, stop, please. Again, I'm asking you to show that it happened in the actual comic cause otherwise it's merely headcanon. Right now, you're just making yourself look bad. I'm asking you to be civil. If you can't do that, then leave.

Yeah, I'll find his statement. I'll post it a bit later cause I need to check my search history to find it.

My point had almost nothing to do with Superman. It was merely to show that DC's R>F layers aren't very concrete, so they wouldn't necessarilly qualify for higher layers.

Again, you're making fun of the way I write. It's extremely unnecessary. So please, stop. If you can't, then leave. It's honestly not that hard.

Teezar might want to be banned as well, to which I say: Just go annoy someone else. I want to keep this thread more civil, and you're not helping with your accusatory comments, threats, mocking language, etc. You've already said that you don't have anything against the downgrade, so just leave.

Dude, stop, please. Again, I'm asking you to show that it happened in the actual comic cause otherwise it's merely headcanon. Right now, you're just making yourself look bad. I'm asking you to be civil. If you can't do that, then leave.

Yeah, I'll find his statement. I'll post it a bit later cause I need to check my search history to find it.
I asked you for scans which didn't send since just ranting and sending one dead link.
You don't even know how DC comics work yet you just came claiming like your some teir 1 experts and bringing scans cause you've seen elsewhere and bring here without knowing full context. I'm sure you obviously don't know what boomtubes are. I will send my scans tomorrow be expecting them.

You can't enter higher-D realms like SOG and without boomtubes and even if that's miraculous possible, the character would barely be visible to anyone in that said realm caisevof their size.
My point had almost nothing to do with Superman. It was merely to show that DC's R>F layers aren't very concrete, so they wouldn't necessarilly qualify for higher layers.

Again, you're making fun of the way I write. It's extremely unnecessary. So please, stop. If you can't, then leave. It's honestly not that hard.
Can you show me scans of a verses with R-F difference that are concrete enough without any flaw or contradiction. I can keep on saying whatnot and it's none of your concern. I don't care how you feel about it.
I agree, but it's extremely unnecessary to say shit like this. It's this kind of bullshit that got that other guy banned.
In what way? Can you clarify.
Teezar might want to be banned as well, to which I say: Just go annoy someone else. I want to keep this thread more civil, and you're not helping with your accusatory comments, threats, mocking language, etc. You've already said that you don't have anything against the downgrade, so just leave.
You want me to get banned. I never did have any problem with it as I know nothing about how teir 1 works it's the staffs who will work on it when the thread happens. I can only send scans and citations from all the books and knowledge over gathered about DC,whatnot.
Make me leave the thread.

I asked you for scans which didn't send since just ranting and sending one dead link.
You don't even know how DC comics work yet you just came claiming like your some teir 1 experts and bringing scans cause you've seen elsewhere and bring here without knowing full context. I'm sure you obviously don't know what boomtubes are. I will send my scans tomorrow be expecting them.

You can't enter higher-D realms like SOG and without boomtubes and even if that's miraculous possible, the character would barely be visible to anyone in that said realm caisevof their size.

I'm honestly not sure why it's dead. I'll just post the image.

main-qimg-ba26631ee66d3a282cc18645bdac0e72.jpg

But you already knew about this one.

World Forger wasn't even in the 6th dimension. He was just in the Dark Multiverse. And you're making assumptions without showing evidence that it actually happened in the comic.

Can you show me scans of a verses with R-F difference that are concrete enough without any flaw or contradiction. I can keep on saying whatnot and it's none of your concern. I don't care how you feel about it.

Uh...yeah. Shinza is one of them. The higher-D stuff is never actually contradicted. The only issue in your case is that you're doing it to make fun of me, which is just such a childish thing to do.

Umineko is also a good example of this.

In what way? Can you clarify.

Going around accusing people of random crap, even saying that you're fine with having problems and whatnot. Then, you actually start mocking them. While it's not as bad as what the other guy did, it's still extremely annoying for anyone looking at this.

You want me to get banned. I never did have any problem with it as I know nothing about how teir 1 works it's the staffs who will work on it when the thread happens. I can only send scans and citations from all the books and knowledge over gathered about DC,whatnot.
Make me leave the thread.

Again, what is this paranoia? I never said I wanted you to get banned. In fact, I don't want you to be banned. I don't want anyone to get banned on the wiki. I'm not going to force you to do anything. I'm just saying that there's no point of you even being here anymore if you're just going to derail things.

But you already knew about this one.

World Forger wasn't even in the 6th dimension. He was just in the Dark Multiverse. And you're making assumptions without showing evidence that it actually happened in the comic.
I will like to see scans they went to the dark multiverse to meet the world forger and not the 6th dimension.
Uh...yeah. Shinza is one of them. The higher-D stuff is never actually contradicted. The only issue in your case is that you're doing it to make fun of me, which is just such a childish thing to do.

Umineko is also a good example of this.
Cause it's a verse you wank. Cool except this verses don't display their shit like comics lmao. So yeah it won't be contradictory. Even the visual has context to them which I showed above. Its showed how superman could damage that imp when he went there.
Going around accusing people of random crap, even saying that you're fine with having problems and whatnot. Then, you actually start mocking them. While it's not as bad as what the other guy did, it's still extremely annoying for anyone looking at this.
It's annoying for you which like I said above I don't give a damn.
Again, what is this paranoia? I never said I wanted you to get banned. In fact, I don't want you to be banned. I don't want anyone to get banned on the wiki. I'm not going to force you to do anything. I'm just saying that there's no point of you even being here anymore if you're just going to derail things.
Your the one who started this entire derailment from the get go.

I will like to see scans they went to the dark multiverse to meet the world forger and not the 6th dimension.

Yeah, it's in that thing with Snyder. I'll try finding it.

Cause it's a verse you wank. Cool except this verses don't display their shit like comics lmao. So yeah it won't be contradictory. Even the visual has context to them which I showed above. Its showed how superman could damage that imp when he went there.

Alright, can you show an example where the higher-D stuff was contradicted in the verse? If not, then maybe you shouldn't say things like that. Again, making these kinds of accusatory claims is totally unnecessary.

It's annoying for you which like I said above I don't give a damn.

It's annoying for pretty much anyone looking over this downgrade. We've been asked numerous times to stop, so please stop. If you want the scans, don't ask on this thread, ask on my message wall.

Your the one who started this entire derailment from the get go.

No, I didn't. In fact, what I said was an example as to why DC's higher-D shit wasn't very concrete. That's it. You're the one that actually derailed.

Agree with downgrade. Nothing in the stories has ever suggested a R>F interaction/transcendance between the overvoid and the multiverse.

You owe me 3 scans now.
Alright, can you show an example where the higher-D stuff was contradicted in the verse? If not, then maybe you shouldn't say things like that. Again, making these kinds of accusatory claims is totally unnecessary.
Can you show me the R-F difference in shinza and umineko and I don't mean novel writing(something like mangas).
Plus I never said the higher-D stuff in shinza or umineko are contradictory as I don't read does verses. It was even last week I asked Abu for a canon reading order of umineko.

It's annoying for pretty much anyone looking over this downgrade. We've been asked numerous times to stop, so please stop. If you want the scans, don't ask on this thread, ask on my message wall.
Then you better send them on my message wall.

No, I didn't. In fact, what I said was an example as to why DC's higher-D shit wasn't very concrete. That's it. You're the one that actually derailed.
Anf I debunked your notion when you brought superman,now you move to the world forger.

I'm asking you to show that it happened in the actual comic cause otherwise it's merely headcanon.
Going to higher planes in DC it's obvious the characters size are amped from the sphere of gods off to the monitor sphere and even the 6th dimension as it was a control room built by perpetua in creation of the multiverse shown in MOTM.

But this are the effects of boomtubes to travel in DC.
Boomtubes.

Going to higher planes in DC it's obvious the characters size are amped from the sphere of gods off to the monitor sphere and even the 6th dimension as it was a control room built by perpetua in creation of the multiverse shown in MOTM.

But this are the effects of boomtubes to travel in DC.
Boomtubes.

Again, I’m asking for proof in the actual comic that that’s what happened

You owe me 3 scans now.

Can you show me the R-F difference in shinza and umineko and I don't mean novel writing(something like mangas).
Plus I never said the higher-D stuff in shinza or umineko are contradictory as I don't read does verses. It was even last week I asked Abu for a canon reading order of umineko.

Then you better send them on my message wall.

Anf I debunked your notion when you brought superman,now you move to the world forger.
I don’t have much for umineko, but the god physiology page for shinza has the R>F stuff there

I don’t understand how you call accusing someone of lying counts as debunking something. That makes literally no sense

Again, I’m asking for proof in the actual comic that that’s what happened
Proof of what?
I don’t have much for umineko, but the god physiology page for shinza has the R>F stuff there

I don’t understand how you call accusing someone of lying counts as debunking something. That makes literally no sense
Yeah R-F difference of any general fictional platform also uses DC and umineko. So.........

Proof of what?

Yeah R-F difference of any general fictional platform also uses DC and umineko. So.........
Proof from the actual comic that they used a boom tube.

Ngl, but that last sentence makes literally no sense, could you please word it differently?

Proof from the actual comic that they used a boom tube.
I didn't say they did, I said moving to higher planes their sizes are also changed to suit to location. E.g when they went to the 6th dimension via world forger portal which you claimed was the dark multiverse and I need scans.

Ngl, but that last sentence makes literally no sense, could you please word it differently?
I don't care if you don't understand. I ain't repeating myself.

And ******* send all the 3 scans I told you to send above.

I didn't say they did, I said moving to higher planes their sizes are also changed to suit to location. E.g when they went to the 6th dimension via world forger portal which you claimed was the dark multiverse and I need scans.

I don't care if you don't understand. I ain't repeating myself.

And ******* send all the 3 scans I told you to send above.
Okay, if it's not shown in the comic, then it's easy to discard it. Besides, Superman was just flying through suns until he eventually reached the Dark Multiverse.

I already said that if you want the scans, ask in my message wall, not here.

Also, act civil, please. Your last comment made no sense, so I am asking for you to elaborate what you said.

Okay, if it's not shown in the comic, then it's easy to discard it. Besides, Superman was just flying through suns until he eventually reached the Dark Multiverse
In the 6th dimension, perpetua could carry the multiverse on her palm so for the justice league to be the same size as them their it means their size were amped and no shit about dark multiverse in the 6th dimension.
Still send your scans cause you haven't sent any.

You ******* don't know anything about a verse yet you make stupid claims, still waiting for your scans.
I already said that if you want the scans, ask in my message wall, not here.
Send the scans in my message wall so I can see them.
Also, act civil, please. Your last comment made no sense, so I am asking for you to elaborate what you said.
Can't you read? Or is it to hard to comprehend such statement, I ain't repeating myself.

In the 6th dimension, perpetua could carry the multiverse on her palm so for the justice league to be the same size as them their it means their size were amped and no shit about dark multiverse in the 6th dimension.
Still send your scans cause you haven't sent any.

You ******* don't know anything about a verse yet you make stupid claims, still waiting for your scans.

Send the scans in my message wall so I can see them.

Can't you read? Or is it to hard to comprehend such statement, I ain't repeating myself.
Bro, what? You're saying that I don't know anything, but you're bringing in Perpetua when I never talked about her at all? Besides, World Forger was in the Dark Multiverse, and I said I'd post them on your message wall when I find them.

Again, stop being so toxic. Seriously, what's your issue. You're acting like your dog just got killed or something. Chill, there's literally no reason for you to behave like this. I've already said this, but it's literally just making you look more childish than you actually are. (tho, if that did happen I give my condolences).

Bro, what? You're saying that I don't know anything, but you're bringing in Perpetua when I never talked about her at all? Besides, World Forger was in the Dark Multiverse, and I said I'd post them on your message wall when I find them.
You don't read DC comics and I'm sure you haven't read any from the way your debating with me. In JL2018 no shit about dark multiverse during the world forger arc and superman and JL went to the 6th dimension with WF disguised as a future version of superman. And I brought perpetua because she created the said realm and her 3 children were with her when he held all of existence on her palm in the 6th dimension. That's to show you how large they are. When the justice league went there, their size became comparable to the WF, so its simply knowledge their size were amp their also like how they go to other lesser realms than the 6th dimension. Or do I need to send an audio note🤦‍♂️.

Again, stop being so toxic. Seriously, what's your issue. You're acting like your dog just got killed or something. Chill, there's literally no reason for you to behave like this. I've already said this, but it's literally just making you look more childish than you actually are. (tho, if that did happen I give my condolences).
I'm acting like this due to other reasons and I hate it when people lie especially in a public place like this.

You don't read DC comics and I'm sure you haven't read any from the way your debating with me. In JL2018 no shit about dark multiverse during the world forger arc and superman and JL went to the 6th dimension with WF disguised as a future version of superman. And I brought perpetua because she created the said realm and her 3 children were with her when he held all of existence on her palm in the 6th dimension. That's to show you how large they are. When the justice league went there, their size became comparable to the WF, so its simply knowledge their size were amp their also like how they go to other lesser realms than the 6th dimension. Or do I need to send an audio note🤦‍♂️.

Again, I wouldn't have said that had I not known about it. Snyder blatantly states that it wasn't the 6th dimension, but the Dark Multiverse. When I find the scan of him saying that, I'll send it to you, alright? Also, it makes no sense for them to have their sizes amped, when Superman was just flying through suns to reach him. Again, you haven't pulled anything from the series, so there's no reason to believe what you say (albeit, I am acting like somewhat of a hypocrite). Besides, even this example isn't really that big of a deal. There's a bunch of other things, some of which apply to Overvoid as well, but I don't need to go too into detail about that stuff.

I'm acting like this due to other reasons and I hate it when people lie especially in a public place like this.

I agree, lying isn't a good thing at all, but I haven't lied. So, unless you're referring to someone else lying, then you really had no reason to act like this on the thread.

Again, I wouldn't have said that had I not known about it. Snyder blatantly states that it wasn't the 6th dimension, but the Dark Multiverse. When I find the scan of him saying that, I'll send it to you, alright? Also, it makes no sense for them to have their sizes amped, when Superman was just flying through suns to reach him. Again, you haven't pulled anything from the series, so there's no reason to believe what you say (albeit, I am acting like somewhat of a hypocrite). Besides, even this example isn't really that big of a deal. There's a bunch of other things, some of which apply to Overvoid as well, but I don't need to go too into detail about that stuff.
You think the realm of the 6th dimension would be the same as the orrery in size when in that said realm they can carry all of existence on their palm? You're knowledge is really lacking. You've just been saying bullshit since without scans. And now you owe 4 scans.
I agree, lying isn't a good thing at all, but I haven't lied. So, unless you're referring to someone else lying, then you really had no reason to act like this on the thread
You're a ******* liar.

You think the realm of the 6th dimension would be the same as the orrery in size when in that said realm they can carry all of existence on their palm? You're knowledge is really lacking. You've just been saying bullshit since without scans. And now you owe 4 scans.

You're a ******* liar.
When did I say that, tho? I'm just asking for a scan. You're saying that I'm saying bullshit, but you've been making large jumps in logic.

Again, how am I a liar? I've tried staying cordial with you, but it's like arguing with a toddler. If you have any complaints, then say it properly instead of whining and speaking out your ass. Use your brain and think instead of just trying to be an asshole. Anyway, I already said this before, but I won't be posting the scans here, when I find them I'll post them on the message wall. If that's not clear enough for you, then first go to kindergarten before acting all high and mighty here.

Anyway, I apologize for derailing and going on this huge "debate" about such an unrelated topic. Lmao, let's just stay on topic.

@Teezar I'm advising you to please behave appropriately on the thread.

When did I say that, tho? I'm just asking for a scan. You're saying that I'm saying bullshit, but you've been making large jumps in logic.
Most claims you made above are non-existent, I know I'm not 100% knowledge on DC but I know my shit especially when I go on debates with pros on this wiki. And all 4 claims you made above are non-existent.

Again, how am I a liar? I've tried staying cordial with you, but it's like arguing with a toddler. If you have any complaints, then say it properly instead of whining and speaking out your ass. Use your brain and think instead of just trying to be an asshole. Anyway, I already said this before, but I won't be posting the scans here, when I find them I'll post them on the message wall. If that's not clear enough for you, then first go to kindergarten before acting all high and mighty here.
You're arguing with a toddler but I'm arguing with a liar. I said I got no complaint but I dislike it when people lie especially to public places. I'm trying to be an asshole? What about you lying about ***** you have no proof of even when you said you would send to my message wall. I'm acting all high and mighty? Can you show or tag were I did? Cause you're the one whose been acting all high and mighty immediately you came into this platform.

@Teezar I'm advising you to please behave appropriately on the thread.
Did I ever behave like an asshole till you started lying to the platform?

I apologise to you all, I won't continue our here again but in the his message wall. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back