• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overvoid Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This aren't the only reason that grants 1A.
Likely also cause of some kind of ontological transcendence greater than regular dimensional transcendence. I heavily disagree with the hierarchy being 1B to begin with, but whatever

If there's any actual reasoning for 1-A then that would be news to me. So far only Overvoid fulfills the requirements and he'd be baseline at that.
I heard it had something to do with its relation with that 1B hierarchy, but I do doubt that being 1A just because the hierarchy shouldn’t even be 1B to begin with

I heard it had something to do with its relation with that 1B hierarchy, but I do doubt that being 1A just because the hierarchy shouldn’t even be 1B to begin with
Eh, as long as it's above like, Low 1-C, the number of dimensions/layers doesn't matter.

It being stated multiple times that bleed contains an infinite amount of Dimensions.
Most of the time the word "dimension" is used to refer to universes and that was the case in most of these times.

Eh, as long as it's above like, Low 1-C, the number of dimensions/layers doesn't matter.

Most of the time the word "dimension" is used to refer to universes and that was the case in most of these times.
Except in this case they didn't imply it was universe also implied it was higher dimensions.

Again, I don’t believe the relation that limbo has over said hierarchy is 1A tbh

Why don't they mean much?
They have like a billion types of dimensions. The 6 ones that are usually acknowledged are the ones that work most consistently as higher ontological planes. The spatial ones are extremely vague, so we could simply discard them based on the lack of info that we have.

They have like a billion types of dimensions. The 6 ones that are usually acknowledged are the ones that work most consistently as higher ontological planes. The spatial ones are extremely vague, so we could simply discard them based on the lack of info that we have.
Those six aren't spatial dimensions they are just names of the realms.

Also the higher dimensions in DC have being stated to have r>f.

Also the higher dimensions in DC have being stated to have r>f.
Not all of them. The spatial ones do, in fact, work in a different way from the 6 ontological planes which are referred to as dimensions. Besides, even those six planes work in a more spatial manner than in a R>F manner

Those six aren't spatial dimensions they are just names of the realms.
I didn’t say that, tho…

and yes, they are dimensions. They clearly do work in the same manner as how most people would envision spatial dimensions as, even if they’re not exactly the same

As for the whole six planes having spatial aspects, that came from a description of the 6 dimensions by mxy. The other thing was merely an observation of mine

I didn’t say that, tho…

and yes, they are dimensions. They clearly do work in the same manner as how most people would envision spatial dimensions as, even if they’re not exactly the same
If you talking about the six dimensions stated by myxy they aren't spatial spatial dimensions they are just the names of realms.

Mxy’s explanation of them is heavy implication of them being actual dimensions, rather than just names
Mxy statement never made any sense first of he said the first dimension is a point which never made any Sense he then says the second dimension is a line then totally skips squares and says the third is matter. Not only that mxy straight up calls the 6th dimension a realm.

Mxy statement never made any sense first of he said the first dimension is a point which never made any Sense he then says the second dimension is a line then totally skips squares and says the third is matter. Not only that mxy straight up calls the 6th dimension a realm.
Pretty sure he says that the first dimension was a line, not a point.

"Mxy says the first dimension is stupid point"

Interesting...cool. Unfortunately, this makes those 6 planes even worse. We know that they still behave like dimensions would based on 3D, 4D and the relation that the 5th dimension has with the previous 2 dimensions.

Interesting...cool. Unfortunately, this makes those 6 planes even worse. We know that they still behave like dimensions would based on 3D, 4D and the relation that the 5th dimension has with the previous 2 dimensions.
Except they aren't spatial dimensions they are just names of the realms plus other informations basically discards what mxy says.

Again, I don’t believe the relation that limbo has over said hierarchy is 1A tbh
I already gave my reasoning on limbo and monitor sphere being 1A realms and the dreaming and NIL should be easily 1A with the source wall also but yeah i can wait till infinite frontier .
4-D and 5-D and 6-D are just governing layers, not really dimensions.
If there's any actual reasoning for 1-A then that would be news to me. So far only Overvoid fulfills the requirements and he'd be baseline at that.
I gave you limbo, monitor sphere, dreaming,Nil and source wall.

I already gave my reasoning on limbo and monitor sphere being 1A realms and the dreaming and NIL should be easily 1A with the source wall also but yeah i can wait till infinite frontier .

4-D and 5-D and 6-D are just governing layers, not really dimensions.

I gave you limbo, monitor sphere, dreaming,Nil and source wall.
From what I have seen, this shouldn’t be enough reasoning for 1A Limbo, but there’s likely more.

Yeah…no. 4D is literally described as time. 5D views the lower dimensions as spatially flat. The 6th dimension is pretty vague, so I can’t talk too much on that. So yes, they do act as normal dimensions.

What makes the Monitor Sphere 1A other than scaling higher than Limbo?

also, if I’m not mistaken, doesn’t the 6th dimension exist very close to the source wall?

Last edited:
From what I have seen, this shouldn’t be enough reasoning for 1A Limbo, but there’s likely more.
Tell me why.

Yeah…no. 4D is literally described as time. 5D views the lower dimensions as spatially flat. The 6th dimension is pretty vague, so I can’t talk too much on that.
Yes I read JL 2018. 5D was never Canonically shown to view a 4D character as spatially flat. And the only standard 4D being I know is lord of time and I'm sure mr mxyzptlk hasn't encountered him before but from what we've seen he views only 3D as spatially flat.
Lol,ok.

What makes the Monitor Sphere 1A other than scaling higher than Limbo?
Monitor Sphere is definitely a 1-A realm, as it's an archetypal realm where form and meaning surrender to the Overvoid and time is the clockwork pattern in the sky and the entirety of the monitor sphere are just thoughts of the Overvoid so I can also you for NIL, dreaming and the source wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back