• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overvoid Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen, this shouldn’t be enough reasoning for 1A Limbo, but there’s likely more.

Yeah…no. 4D is literally described as time. 5D views the lower dimensions as spatially flat. The 6th dimension is pretty vague, so I can’t talk too much on that. So yes, they do act as normal dimensions.

What makes the Monitor Sphere 1A other than scaling higher than Limbo?

also, if I’m not mistaken, doesn’t the 6th dimension exist very close to the source wall?
Yeah so we going to listen to mxy dumb statement like point being the universe.

…bruh… it’s literally the only thing we know about those dimensions, so yes
If you read DC enough you would know it's been stated lots of time about infinite dimensions. This was the only case they talked about dimensions like this not only that it also says the 6th dimension was a realm also never specified spatial dimensions only geometrical dimensions.

If you read DC enough you would know it's been stated lots of time about infinite dimensions. This was the only case they talked about dimensions like this not only that it also says the 6th dimension was a realm also never specified spatial dimensions only geometrical dimensions.
Right, but those dimensions were never explained, they honestly shouldn’t have any kind of tiering, unlike that Mxy statement

Right, but those dimensions were never explained, they honestly shouldn’t have any kind of tiering, unlike that Mxy statement
Is this really the counter? First of they were explained. Also you can't just ingnore hundreds of statement for only one cause it fits your claim, also mxy literally explained geometrical dimensions not spatial dimensions.

Is this really the counter? First of they were explained. Also you can't just ingnore hundreds of statement for only one cause it fits your claim, also mxy literally explained geometrical dimensions not spatial dimensions.
Not what I meant. My point was that we don’t know enough about those dimensions for them to have a meaningful tiering on the system. The planes do

Spatial dimensions are already flimsy when it comes to tiering anyway. DC makes things even worse with shit like this

Most cases I saw "infinite dimensions" happened to just be another way of saying universes tho.

Most cases I saw "infinite dimensions" happened to just be another way of saying universes tho.
That’s definitely true. That, and just how vague it is. We know almost nothing about how these infinite dimensions work in relation to each other. The six planes of reality are far more reliable in this case, but would honestly downgrade the verse to ridiculous levels

Doesn’t that debunk The Monitor Sphere being 1A? It would be more evidence for 1A Overvoid…
Explain.
Yeah so we going to listen to mxy dumb statement like point being the universe.
Mr mxyzptlk isn't wrong, he explained the cosmology in form of governing layers.
Link ain't working and what are you trying to say or imply cause I don't understand and throughout this thread it seems you know nothing about DC.
It also seems to be above the wall while not necessarily being a transcendence…
All of creation from their is nothing but a giant beach ball and they see residents of SOG as fiction based on what alpheus by calling it fiction.
In pre crisis and post crisis the infinite dimensions or limitless dimensions were explained by the spectre but in post flashpoint/rebirth nothing for now but it's still ongoing with several arcs now which I believe will affect the cosmology again.
Not what I meant. My point was that we don’t know enough about those dimensions for them to have a meaningful tiering on the system. The planes do
And what type of information do you need?
Spatial dimensions are already flimsy when it comes to tiering anyway. DC makes things even worse with shit like this
Lmao spatial dimensions are the main deal on this platform they even was a time they wanted to disregard temporal dimensions and accept only spatial dimensions.
The sena case is debatable tho but due to her mental psychology it won't be really credible.
As she stated several time in a universe of parallel universes and infinite dimensions.
She said this twice or thrice.
That’s definitely true. That, and just how vague it is. We know almost nothing about how these infinite dimensions work in relation to each other. The six planes of reality are far more reliable in this case, but would honestly downgrade the verse to ridiculous levels
Even without does infinite dimension shit Scott/Morrison cosmology still enters 1A plus it seems in frontier Williamson is also using GM MOTM and continued were Scott stopped after death metal as now his working on image comics.

If the six layers are in the form of actual dimensions, and one reaches to the level of the source wall, which is technically above the monitor sphere, 1A shouldn’t be possible.

Mr mxyzptlk isn't wrong, he explained the cosmology in form of governing layers.
Again, these are actual dimensions, something that was clearly talked about.

Also, you’ve been warned to be civil on the thread numerous times.

Can you show the scans where it’s explained?

info on how these dimensions relate to each other.

I’m saying that it’s flimsy in DC just cause I’d how inconsistent it is.

I’m not saying it can’t, but the evidence shown doesn’t support that.

Also, I think you need to get your computer (or whatever you’re using) checked out cause those links do work.

If the six layers are in the form of actual dimensions, and one reaches to the level of the source wall, which is technically above the monitor sphere, 1A shouldn’t be possible.
I still don't understand what you're trying to imply .
Again, these are actual dimensions, something that was clearly talked about.
They are governing layers even death battle or web cam explained it better in DC after 4D isn't directly to 5D we have higher-D realms in between them and mr mxyzptlk explained them in form of governing layers even Fanof RPG stated so also and in past threads explained it better with prince of Morning
Also, you’ve been warned to be civil on the thread numerous times.
Excuse me?

Can you show the scans where it’s explained?
Were what's explained?

info on how these dimensions relate to each other.
Each dimensions are beyond one another in layers and they are limitless planes of existence according to the spectre.

I’m saying that it’s flimsy in DC just cause I’d how inconsistent it is.
What's flimsy?

I’m not saying it can’t, but the evidence shown doesn’t support that.
I don't even understand you now.

Also, I think you need to get your computer (or whatever you’re using) checked out cause those links do work.
It doesn't work, use imgur.

I still don't understand what you're trying to imply .

They are governing layers even death battle or web cam explained it better in DC after 4D isn't directly to 5D we have higher-D realms in between them and mr mxyzptlk explained them in form of governing layers even Fanof RPG stated so also and in past threads explained it better with prince of Morning

Excuse me?

Were what's explained?

Each dimensions are beyond one another in layers and they are limitless planes of existence according to the spectre.

What's flimsy?

I don't even understand you now.

It doesn't work, use imgur.
…show scans.

I was referring to the 1A thing you said.

that kind of argument for the dimensions is stupid and wouldn’t offer any kind of tiering. I’m asking what the relation between higher and lower dimensions is

show scans
Of what specifically?

I was referring to the 1A thing you said.
What 1A thing? Please be straightforward with me.

that kind of argument for the dimensions is ******** and wouldn’t offer any kind of tiering. I’m asking what the relation between higher and lower dimensions is
This has granted many verses higher teir lmao even instant death. And you don't seem to have any point here.

Of what specifically?

What 1A thing? Please be straightforward with me.

This has granted many verses higher teir lmao even instant death. And you don't seem to have any point here.
Scans of Spectre’s explanation of the dimensions.

The cosmology. You said it was 1A. Show proof.

my point was that if that is the only thing you’re using to prove a qualitative superiority, then you might as well just give up now.

Scans of Spectre’s explanation of the dimensions.
He explained one in pre crisis in his battle with doctor fate or nabu one of them and in spectre 2011 and I've deleted the book but I once sent it to some ****** and staffs to have a look.
The cosmology. You said it was 1A. Show proof.
I've I been chatting with a stone wall since so all my talks on limbo,monitor sphere you weren't listening or skipped them? I didn't explain Nil, dreaming or the source wall but they are indeed 1A but Sandman can explaining dreaming better.

my point was that if that is the only thing you’re using to prove a qualitative superiority, then you might as well just give up now.
Lmao it got accepted for verses like ID and it seems you have no point .

I've I been chatting with a stone wall since so all my talks on limbo,monitor sphere you weren't listening or skipped them? I didn't explain Nil, dreaming or the source wall but they are indeed 1A but Sandman can explaining dreaming better.
Your explanations didn't qualify for 1-A.
Lmao it got accepted for verses like ID and it seems you have no point .
It didn't tho?

I agree with that it is much better if we wait with this revision until later, when we can handle it in a proper manner.

We should preferably close this thread.

I agree with that it is much better if we wait with this revision until later, when we can handle it in a proper manner.

We should preferably close this thread.
I guess, but there is the fact that we don't really know when that massive downgrade is coming and it might not come for many more years to come, so I think it should still be find to make smaller-scale revisions like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back