• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord: Shalltear's missing material.

1) "Cursed Knights had the backstory of being corrupted cleric-knights who had been cursed, and they were considered to be a very strong class in YGGDRASIL. However, they had a lot of drawbacks, so they were not very popular. Among the skills Cursed Knights could learn was the ability to release waves of darkness, inflict cursed wounds which could not be healed by low level healing spells, instant death curses, and so o."

-Volume 2, Ch. 2.

So, undoubted Death Manipulation & Darkness Manipulation for Shalltear, who is adept max lvl Cursed Knight?

2) "The Swords of Darkness belonged to the man known as 'Black Knight.' It was one of the four swords he possessed. There was the demonic blade Kilineyram, which could emit dark energy, the blade of rot, Crocdabal, which inflicted wounds that would not heal, the fatal blade Sfeiz, which could kill with the merest scratch, as well as the evil blade Hyumilis, whose powers are unknown."

"Oh—"

Everyone smiled bitterly at Narberal's unenthusiastic reply.

However, Ainz tilted his head in pensive musing. Those abilities seemed familiar.

After careful thought, the image of a vampire appeared in his mind. Those special abilities were similar to the skills possessed by Shalltear Bloodfallen, who had levels in the Cursed Knight class
."

- Same page.

There's also possible One Hit Kill for Shalltear to add as she appear to have instant death skill 'which could kill with the merest scratch'.

Go ahead, seems fine. However, the "instant death curse" probably relates to the effect of the sword you bolded.

Didn't the user of "Downfall of Castle and Country" die because she couldn't heal wounds inflicted by Shalltear

Hmm. Fair enough.

We see in this world that magic such as Mass Slight Cure Wounds (The thing the lizardmen mage did to heal everyone) is able to regrow entire limbs. This Lizardman is around level 30-ish? The countries in the world has top tier mages that are way better than that, and this World Item user was unable to heal from it despite the fact that she would've likely had the best mages in the country trying to heal her.

Now this is all subjective but she was backed by a country, and E-Rantel is like one of the weakest countries out there.

I think we can make a case for "Possibly/Likely Death Manipulation"

I suppose that this seems fine and uncontroversial to add.

As we have a common opinion, it won't be difficult for me to inscribe some of additions later. I think, I will write Likely Death Manip (assuming instadeath curse refers to the Sword), OHK, Healing/Regenerationn Negation and Darkness Manip, since all of these are very basic abilities of Cursed Knight class.

Back