• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.VIII

I mean we have a city district feat with weakest 9th tier spell and even city level with widen magic acc to Ainz himself. So I don't think multi mountain level with super tier magic is out of question.

But still a calculation on manga feat would have been cool.

There is nothing in that image you can get it's size from, at-least from my perspective. You can put in a request though, but I doubt it will work.

Also composite Ainz will happe

Narberal and Evileye should have it noted in their Tier and AP that they are "At least 8-C" physically right?

cause right now they're just at High 8-C, while the striking strength notes them as At least 8-C, so i wanted to know if that was enough, or if it should be added to AP and Tier too

also, since they outclass Lakyus, who did the High 8-C feat, by so much, should they be "At least High 8-C, likely far higher"?

Wasn't her physical capabilities compared to mithril or something by Khajiit? Not really a good source of info though.

Narberal, as essentially a pure caster, should have lower physical attack cmpared to her magical attack. Her only physical showing is nearly one shotting a Skeletal Dragon and sending it 3 meters in the air, which is where At least 8-C comes from

Although the Skeletal Dragons being At least 8-C doesn't make much sense to me, they don't have any feats to have the At least be there, so i can change it to just straight 8-C if that's ok

this is what i was talking about earlier. A lot unwarranted "At leasts"

So

Skeletal Dragons lose the "At least" on AP and dura

Narberal and Evileye lose their "At least" on their striking strength, and their physical stats get added to their AP and Tier

sound good?

Apeironaxim said:
So

Narberal and Evileye lose their "At least" on their striking strength, and their physical stats get added to their AP and Tier

sound good?
along with this, how does everyone feel about the Pleiades and Evileye getting "At least High 8-C, likely far higher"? Evileye alone outclasses Lakyus pretty hard, and then Evileye could barely hurt Entoma with anything that wasn't her weakness iirc

Ainz didn't seem particularly impressed with it even under the assumption it could destroy a city, and we know with confidence that lakyus was....We'll call it exagerating her swords capabilities

Considering how little we know of the top cast full capabilities hard to say, they'd have soul breakers breath, wild magic, world class items and ainz tgoalid. cocytus dps, shalltears skills, albedos three layers of armor ect but we don't know enough about the other gardians and dragon lords hax/abilities to have a real sense of power, heck we still know nothing about rubedo and she's the most powerful being in nazerick iirc

They would also have Touch Me's armor and World Break, Ulbert's Grand Catastrophe, the ability to melt down and dissolve armor from I think HeroHero, the ability to buff their summons by a lot from Aureole, and many more

also would maybe be 5-B by virtue of the Devourer of the Nine Worlds, if we wanna count everything that's been mentioned in Overlord

even if not 5-B somehow, then stupid ******* strong AP and dura wise

There were countless monsters in YGGDRASIL. Among their number were all sorts of named monsters, and area monsters, as well as those super-monsters called World-Class Enemies. Even a legion, composed of six parties of six men each, would not have much of a chance against these unimaginably powerful creatures.

36 players don't stand a chance?

oof

Apeironaxim said:
Apeironaxim said:
So

sound good?
along with this, how does everyone feel about the Pleiades and Evileye getting "At least High 8-C, likely far higher"? Evileye alone outclasses Lakyus pretty hard, and then Evileye could barely hurt Entoma with anything that wasn't her weakness iirc
everything besides whether Pleiades and Evileye should get "At least High 8-C, likely far higher" is pretty obvious imo

Skeletal Dragons have no reason for their "At least", which would remove Narberal's and Evileye's "At least 8-C" Striking strength and just have it as 8-C, high into 8-C via scaling, but still should just be 8-C

i'll start getting rid of the "At leasts" for the Skeletal Dragon's AP and dura, as well as Narberal and Evileye's striking strength then

as well as adding on both Narberal and Evileye's profile they are only 8-C physically to their Tier

alright, that's done

now to wait for the eventual discovering of another At least that doesn't make sense

I just read something on reddit that appearantly true dragon lords can get as big as an island.

(It's supposedly something the author said about dragons somewhere)

does anyone know anything about this ?

Dark Wisdom: Allows the user to increase the number of spells one can learn by experiencing a sacrifice-ritual event. It can also be used to learn a single spell from the corpse of an enemy player. This allows Ainz to know far more spells than is usually possible; he can even learn and use holy spells.

where does the bolded stuff come from?

I have an idea for a good match but I don't know if it's allowed to make non serious matches.

Shinji Matou from Fate vs Solution or Demiurge lol

Hmmm It's pretty limited, with it fuctioning on spell, it's also not really combat applicable still it should be fine to add, pretty sure their was also a statement about wish upon a star giving him the possibility to steal talents...

Does he learn a spell that the dead player had? Seems more like some ritual that needs a corpse to work, then he could choose a new spell to learn.

InfiniteSped said:
Does he learn a spell that the dead player had? Seems more like some ritual that needs a corpse to work, then he could choose a new spell to learn.
it seems to be like that, yea

though being combat applicable doesn't matter, since this is an indexing site first

Back