• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.VIII

tbf, i'm just finding anything calcable. I don't expect anything, i'm just doing this for the hell of it

also, the only thing left in the NPI thread is whether Gargantua should get it

so pls give thy thoughts

So basically, he resurrects. IIRC Vergil "died" few times in DMC1 and 3 but resurrected from his body or he just scales to Dante.

btw, just noticed it's on Ainz's profile, but Reality Slash doesn't cut people in half, can someone remove that bit?

anime doesn't have Shalltear get cut in half, just a misunderstanding from the effect of space being slashed/cut

Not sure if I was part of that but her body doesn't seem to align properly which is probably why it's there on profile

I see clouds moving even before it hits then the clouds go backwards once she reverses time on her body. I guess anime can't be trusted

It spread the bat-like wings on its back. With a flap of its wings, it sent a wave of freezing air cascading forth, and a wave of soul-shattering terror accompanied it. Although they had fear-resistance magic cast and thus did not panic, this was a clear demonstration of the power of this demon, which was stronger than any they had encountered so far.

Would you guys say this is the demon slightly bypassing their resistance? The Fear effect would normally cause the person effected to panic, as told here, but while they did not panic, they still felt fear. The fact it mentions the power of the demon after the fact they mention the fear-resistance makes me think it's just a minor case of fear hax too strong to completely resist

ngl, kinda anticipating the Demi wall destruction scene, should it ever be animated, won't be too impressive

Or at least, not tier 7

Pavel sensed something from above him, approaching with unavoidable speed. Looking up, he saw a mass of light. It was a gigantic heated rock — no, it was something bigger than that.
I expect it to reach 7-A and above though.

Back