• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord GAIA Add-Ons.

Some big add-ons for Gaia. No idea how I didn't catch this originally.
D5l4l9a-3374eb89-5b44-4cf9-8ee5-9e8280deec96
Revisions

• Scaled Abilities:
Overlord Gaia has the capability to scale to all Digimon and humans he had trapped inside of his world, this is due to his project, titled the evolutionary program. This evolutionary program had trapped all humans and Digimon and they became prisoners in his world. Gaia started a war between the Digimon and humans present , this was so he could evolve himself accordingly to the threats present in the world. This evolutionary program was capable of allowing him to mimic and use the abilities of the Digimon and humans who existed in the world. Gaia's program succeeded, and he achieved his goal of becoming the ultimate organism with the capabilities and powers of those in his world at his hands. This is further confirmed when it is revealed his goal is to combine himself with the strongest beings and become the absolute strongest force present in the cyberspace , which certifies the possibility of the evolutionary program being built for him to combine himself with and gain the abilities of those he knew had powerful supernatural strengths. Now, with that explained, let's get down to the abilities his true, ultimate self has access to.

• Air Manipulation: Via Air Attack.
  • Shoots an Air Burst
  • Duplication: Via Alias Fake.
  • Makes a clone to avoid attacks.
  • Negation: Via Anti-Confusion, Anti-Poison, and Anti-Paralysis.
  • Cures Confusion, Cures Poison, and Cures Paralysis
  • Damage Reduction: Via Armor Aid.
  • Strengthens your Armor
  • Attack Reflection: Via Beast King Fist.
  • Damage returns to the opponent on counter.
  • Counter returns damage dealt.
  • Explosion Manipulation: Via Big Bang Boom and Puppet Pummel.
  • Throws Grenades at all foe
  • Explosive Hammer Attack
  • Fire Manipulation: Via Blaze Blast, Blue Blaster, Fire Blast, etc.
  • Shoots a Breath of Fire
  • Shoots a Fireball
  • Shoots Flame at all foes
  • Ice Manipulation: Via Ice Blast and Freeze Breath.
  • Shoot IceBlasts at all foes
  • Frozen Breath that hits all foes
  • Poison Manipulation: Via Brown Stinger.
  • Shoots Poison Needles
  • Water Manipulation: Via Hydro Blaster.
  • Shoots High Pressure Water
  • Mind Manipulation: Via Panic Wave.
  • Confuses foe during attack
  • Time Manipulation: Via Chrono Breaker.
  • Delays foe's attack to end, Chrono Breaker destroys its opponents' flow of time
  • Power Nullification (Extra Reasoning): Via Concert Crush, Giga Byte Wing, and Giga Scissor Claw.
  • Foe can't use Power Techs
  • Foes can't regain Status
  • Disables enemy attack
  • Resurrection: Via Hung on Death and Crimson Flame.
  • Revive Zombified Digimon
  • Full HP revival
  • Darkness Manipulation: Via Darkness Gear. Fires a Darkness Gear
  • Status Effect Inducement: Via a variety of moves.
  • Regenerationn Negation: Via Darkside Attack.
  • Foes can't recover HP
  • Magic Manipulation: Via Demi-Dart.
  • Lowers and uses up the foes MP, or magic-power
  • Electricity Manipulation: Via Electric Shock, Electro-Thread, etc.
  • Fires an Electric Burst
  • Shoots Electro Threads
  • Paralysis Inducement: Via E-Stun Blast.
  • Stuns foe with a Blast, may paralyze
  • Death Manipulation: Via Evil Charm.
  • Fade-away Spell. Casts a powerful death spell on the opponent which is said to bring annihilation within five turns
  • Willpower Manipulation: Via Evil Touch.
  • Lowers enemy's MP, described as forcing Devimon's will onto the other and manipulating their own willpower
  • Absolute Zero: Via Freeze Breath.
  • Frozen Breath hits all foes, described as Absolute Zero in MetalGarurumon's card file
  • Healing: Via Full HP Cure.
  • Digimon experience a full HP recovery
  • Invincibility and Power Bestowal: Via Invincibility.
  • Your Digimon is unbeatable. Nullifies all attacks against yourself and grants Invulnerability to a single ally.
  • Invisibility: Via Invisibility.
  • Turns invisible and excludes yourself from enemy attacks
  • Void Manipulation: Via Kongou.
  • Unbeatable during your turn, voids and erases all damage and attacks against self
  • Force-Field Creation: Via Life-Shield.
  • Defend Digimon in attack with a forcefield
  • Absorption: Via MP Destroyer and Necro Magic.
  • Absorbs MP used by opponent
  • Sucks MP of Stunned Digimon
  • Power Modification: Via Blaze Buster, Darkness Ray, Mech Ray, Nature Hit Ray, and Water Ray:
  • Changes all moves used by the Digimon to Fire
  • Changes all moves used by the Digimon to Darkness
  • Changes all moves used by the Digimon to Machine
  • Changes all moves used by the Digimon to Nature
  • Changes all moves used by the Digimon to Water
  • Causality Manipulation: Via Re-Format, Re-Initialize, and Reset Status.
  • Reset all foe's Parameters. Removes all status changes on all opponents, including attack power increases.
  • Resets foes's 1st parameters. Resets the status of one opponent, including increased attack power.
  • Resets all Parameters. Removes all status changes, including boosts.
  • Durability Negation: Via Trick Or Treat.
  • Hits all foes w/o taking account of their defense
  • Vibration Manipulation: Via Wing Blade.
  • Fires a Vaccum Blade
  • Fear Manipulation: Via Venom Infusion.
  • Stuns enemy with fear
  • Dream Manipulation: Via Waking Dream.
  • Nightmare attacks a foe
  • Statistics Reduction: Via Evil Wind.
  • Slows enemy down
  • Reactive Evo and Attack Reflection Note: He is capable of simply evolving and adapting resistances to many abilities, after which he can simply no-u the effect of the ability. Even if the person were to resist. If you have one of these statuses, then the skill will transfer that status to your enemy.
Very, very important note here. Overlord GAIA has a prominent Resistance to all of these abilities as well. He was the ultimate organism, and was unbeatable by any means to any other tamer than Akira, who's Digimon are far beyond the norm and regularly can bypass a resistance. Even then, Gaia can resist these abilities in his very fight with Akira and be unaffected by them multiple times. End of scaled abilities.

• Immortality (Types 2, 3, and 8): Gaia naturally has all of his body parts, arms, hands, legs, etc. seperated purely as an attack strategy and normally can survive things beyond human capability. All Digimon already have the ability of Regenerationn, which grants him Type 3. Gaia is reliant on the GAIA file and can infinitely recreate and exist as long as it does. Even if it were to be destroyed, he can reboot it and create a new program himself.
  • Acausality (Type 4): Gaia and the Cyberspace are an "outside-world" which exists outside of the Digital World and the real world, it exists purely as a dream and runs on different systems of existence, evolution, and causality. The intention of the cyberspace was to create an evolutionary program and test Digi-Evolution by testing cause and affect. Gaia broke the intention when he turned the program and the casual system to benefit him. Akira and his crew cannot exist nor take action in the world without an item allowing them to affect it and have an actual cause in the cyberspace. Simply put, the world exists as a dream and is unlike the real and digital world in practically every way, including causality, causing the normal Digimon and person to have the inability to exist and take action, or even have an actual cause.
  • Avatar Creation: Gaia can create avatars and bodies to inhabit, as its true form is the world itself and maybe something greater.
  • Non-Existent Physiology: Was completely deleted by the end of the game, yet "New Gaia" was still capable of being created due to a backup file which stored the non-existent file of GAIA.
  • Morality Manipulation: Changed the morality of Akira's friends to turn on him and corrupt the research they had done on the cyberspace.
  • Large Size: Type 8. Is the Cyberspace, an alternate universe.
  • Reality Warping: Capable of freely warping and manipulating reality and its contents in the Cyberspace.
That's the end. Thanks for reading :).

I'll be working on them now. Gaia was my priority and this will most likely be his final revision, so they'll be up next.

For GAIA's stuff. Some of those are actual named abilities of Digimon. He should also get the innate descriptions of those skills as well. Like Venom Infuse being a durability negating attack.

I believe everything can be right except Acausality (Type 4) and Non-Existent Physiology IMO

I can explain it better after I finish writing a text.

Nah, never implied nor stated. Gaia's avatar was the same power as its true form and it too had to be weakened to a lower level to even combat.

Edit: I get what you're trying to ask here more now, and yes, the true form of Gaia is a higher-dimensional form and is far beyond the avatar's physically. The avatar's still have Uni+ AP however.

Okay, for this CRT where is scans for:

• Reactive Evo and Attack Reflection Note: Although GAIA could have it because the Digimo have this power, I don't see anything that says anything as shown in your description. The same about "has resistance to all abilities" thing;
  • Acausality (Type 4): Is that a very specific explanation for something I couldn't find even after reading the game script, where this interpretation of events is located? All I know is that basically humans were trapped in GAIA existing only as thought within its system as GAIA was improving to become the supreme organism, none of the specific explanations of Acausality/Causality are given in the game, at least that I could find.
  • Non-Existent Physiology: Simply no. The GAIA robot said to Esteena that his backup fuctions were still working and only the main program (Overlord GAIA) was out of control. The backup of GAIA program existed long before the Overlord GAIA was destroyed, it's not a active thing for Overlord Gaia, but the idea of a Backup and "Resurrection" is true, this is why I'm fine with Immortality Type 8, but not this interpretation of "Non-Existent backup"

What Dragonmasterxyz and Executor N0 have accepted can probably be applied.

Antvasima said:
This is still the case.

You should probably feel free to apply the accepted suggestions.

Antvasima said:
Again, this has been accepted, but somebody have to apply the changes.

I apologize for not responding and a general lack of activity. Due to problems surrounding my living situation and a constant moving between states, I do not have a proper way of using fandom in a good way at the moment. My response to what Ex has said is currently saved on my personal computer, which is in an entirely separate state as of now.

So is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Back