• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgrown Rover vs Child Emperor

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
This match seemed interesting to me. With the Brave Giant, Child Emperor is now far above most of the S-Class in raw strength. So why not put him against the Monster Association's bulkiest pup?

Child Emperor starts out in the Brave Giant. Brave Giant can one-shot ninjas who are around Gouketsu level, and the Emperor Nova can severely damage Phoenix Man who's >> Brave Giant physically. Overgrown Rover is > Gouketsu and no-sold a combined attack from Bomb and Bang who completely cancelled out Elder Centipede's charge with a weaker combined attack.

Who wins and why?

Child Emperor:

Overgrown Rover: 6

Inconclusive:

Considering most of CE's attacks won't be doing much to Rover and even his strongest is gonna need to hit multiple times and the time limit of two minutes, I'm giving this to Overgrown Rover. Have you posted this in the Kitchen yet?

Overgrown Rover is the most durable monster in Monster Association Cadres.(Golden Sperm and Orochi excluded.)

Child Emperor couldn't even kill or seriously harm Phoenix Man's final form.

Rover didn't even take any damage from Garou, Bang, Bomb, Genos, Fubuki and Saitama.

Guess it is clear who wins.

Well, Child Emperor is a genius, he can take advantage of the puppy's instinct, but yes, in a contest of raw strength, Rover takes this

Child emperor loses this easily. Everyone has been getting buffed since the webcomic and although we haven't seen rovers upper limits it's easy to see with what he already has who would take this. We've seen Rover take a punch from Saitama that seemed much stronger than Child emperors best attack (Thinking about the reactions from everyone around and the amount of damage to the structure itself.) Rover has a consistent ranged attack that I feel would definitely damage brave giant after a while. But even if it didn't Rover has a proven track record of being able to relentlessly carry on a battle. CE might be able to dodge for a while with all his tricks and toys but once Brave giant runs out of juice what little competition he had is now completly gone. I'd be surprised if CE can even do the emperor nova attack multiple times during the fight and I think it's pretty obvious he'd have to land more than one to put Rover down

Pupper outlasts Brave Giant. The time limit seals the victory.

I honestly don't even think Brave Giant is physically stronger than Rover anyways but I suppose that's a different debate.

Actually this is a necro. Rover's durability has been upgraded to >>> 30 megatons

Yeah I don't think Child Emperor can harm Rover in any meaningful way.

Back