• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overconfident Ladykillers In Red - Iron Man vs Dante!

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_(Marvel_Comics)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dante_(Devil_May_Cry)

Magic and technology collied as two, essentially, walking arsenals clash!

Round 1 - Standard Fight.

Round 2- Both are bloodlusted.

Bonus Round - Who can pick up the most ladies : P

Iron Man can use his Silver Centurion, Model 9 and Extremis Armor.. maybe Bleeding Edge too if it seems too unfair.

Both are at their Multi-Continental tiers.

Speed is equalized and they start 30 meters away from eachother.

Location - Moonlit Wilderness in Tekken 5.

Edit - Dante can't use his Time Manipulation and Yamato here.

Leaning towards Tony in all rounds honestly. Extremis has time travel it seems (forgive me, its been awhile since I studied Iron Man), energy deflecting barriers are a good counter against roughly 90% of Dante's weapons, range advantage, and hes a far better strategist in battle when Dante, while intelligent and quick witted, regularly fights more on his reflexes and rule of cool.

As for bonus round... Tony easily. Being a billionare playboy philanthropist has a massive advantage over being in debt... that and Tony once dated She-Hulk soooo

I'm still somewhat undecided on the first two. I'm inclined to say time stop might give Dante the edge but it's too soon to say. However in the third round there is no contest. Tony could literally buy a building full of dates for the night and wouldn't hesitate to do so if Dante by some miracle overcame Tony's reputation and fat wallet. So at the moment:

Rounds 1 and 2: I'll get back to you.

Round 3: Stark. Definitely.

Dante isn't a lady killer though, he barely hits on Lady and that's it.

Round 1: Dante tests Stark and slowly chips away at Starks defense over time, eventually tearing away his armor. Possibly using BoT or Quicksilver eventually.

Round 2: Does Stark have time resistance?

Round 3: Depends, Lady and Trish are absolutely amazing, but he never tagged any of them.

Gargoyle,

I agree with your first statement absolutely. The only Dante that's flirty is DMC3, and he grew out of that. Trish even says Dante doesn't seem to know how to get the girl. By DMC1 he may not even be interested in a relationship or anything like that anymore. He's surrounded by girls and makes no attempt to get with any of them.

As for the rounds, I am inclined to agree Dante has the edge in the second round and the first as well probably. I'll wait for other input because there is a lot to know about Iron Man that I don't know.

I wouldn't say he's surronded by them, Lady sure she's hot and he tried to kiss her and failed but Trish....Looks like his mother...

I never understood why women was written as one of his weaknesses.

Anyway, the problem is that a sword that ignores durability+Time = No chance. The only person with resistance to both is Reinhard, hence why he's the only one to beat Dante so far with equal speed

Lady is best DMC girl anyways

Soo, from what I'm getting at.. might be wrong here so feel free to correct me now..

Iron Man - 1

Dante - 1

I meant as in throughout the series. Let's not forget he rejected Alice back when he still was a rebellious teen. But collectively he has Trish, Lady, Lucia, Cindy, Patty (Yeah I know she's a kid but still a girl, and it was an anime so it counts.), not to mention having rejected Alice and Nevan. He talks like a lady killer but he hasn't really gone through with it.

And yeah, I am inclined to say Dante wins the first two rounds, then in the bonus round sits and chills while Tony picks up dozens of girls.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Well there's only two, but Lady>>>>>>>>>>Any of Tony's dates.

True tbf xD though the only ones atleast comparable to Lady are Black Widow and She-Hulk.

And gotcha Random-Helper, gonna tally one up for Dante's favor then~

Iron Man - 1

Dante - 2

She doesn't have much competition. Predatory demons, spitting image of his mother, little girl, schoolgirl on roller skates... Lady may as well stake her claim now. The only other good options are Kyrie who is taken and Lucia who he won't meet til he's older and all broody.

And yeah I'll count the votes. So far:

Dante: 2

Gargoyle, Random-Helper

Iron Man: 1

Jiangshi

Edit: never mind I'll decide.

Hey, I just had a funny thought. Do the dates have to be conscious at the end of the night? Because if so maybe Dante can go on a date with Lady and she can knock out all Tony's dates. Then Dante's the only one with a girl at the end of the night who can actually stand.

Edit: this is a half joke, just so you know.

Jiangshi1 said:
Leaning towards Tony in all rounds honestly. Extremis has time travel it seems (forgive me, its been awhile since I studied Iron Man), energy deflecting barriers are a good counter against roughly 90% of Dante's weapons, range advantage, and hes a far better strategist in battle when Dante, while intelligent and quick witted, regularly fights more on his reflexes and rule of cool.

As for bonus round... Tony easily. Being a billionare playboy philanthropist has a massive advantage over being in debt... that and Tony once dated She-Hulk soooo
Oops, I forgot to reply to this.

For one, Time Travel is...Kinda useless against overall manipulation unless he can do it mid battle or can move freely while time is slowed. Aesir has time travel but that didn't stop Bayonetta from slowing him.

While it's true he has resistance against most of Dante's weapons, including Rebellion, Yamato can completely ignore durability, and unless Tony has a proper counter to time and Yamato, or can kill before Dante gets serious, he loses.

Also, change for Round 1: Dante upon realization he can't hurt Tony normally, stops time and slices his head.

Damn....He dated her of all people? Well that's hard between her and Lady.

I think this should not be added. Dante has to many weapons and abilities that Tony could not handle.

Round 1: They starts to make jokes and trade some blows, Tony don't have any clue about what Dante could do, Dante get pissed off and then he screw Tony's Dura with yamato and slaugh him.

Round 2: Dante stop time and all we now what is going to happen next.

Useless, the OP restrict Dante's most broken abilities, this might be a stomp.

Then I suppose that's going to be...

Iron Man - 1

Dante - 3

Either way, will restrict Yamato and Dante's Time Manipulation if it's too unfair then.

Newendigo said:
I think this should not be added. Dante has to many weapons and abilities that Tony could not handle.

Round 1: They starts to make jokes and trade some blows, Tony don't have any clue about what Dante could do, Dante get pissed off and then he screw Tony's Dura with yamato and slaugh him.

Round 2: Dante stop time and all we now what is going to happen next.

Useless, the OP restrict Dante's most broken abilities, this might be a stomp.
Dante has no idea what Tony can do either, and as pointed out above Tony's defense is incredibly good and can resist most of Dante's attacks. You also forget Dante's skill with Yamato is decent at best, but no where close to Vergil's level.

Restrict Yamato and Dante may still win provided his weapons cut through in time stop, restrict time, Dante loses. This isn't a stomp in the slightest as Tony is far stronger then any opponent 6A Dante has faced.

I just know one thing ...... Dante isn't lady killer he actually have the worst luck with womens , nearly every girl in the series tried to kill him and after that they troll him all the day

So yeah round 3 is stomp

Seriously voting

Does tony have something to deal with time stop ? if not then my vote goes for dante and btw i think this is little stomp

Back