• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ovens' High 8-C Creature Feature Brackets!

Necrogolem has High-Mid

How potent the soul absorption from Vindicator?
The profile states: Soul Healer (Uses the souls of slain enemies to heal the most injured ally). So I guess it only absorbs the souls of creatures it kills. So actually it should be fine, I'm stupid.

I have added all the above entries except Necrogolem and Carnage. Their regen is wayyy too high.

I have also added an entry of my own to speed up the process and filled up the entire bracket.

We may begin shortly.

Necrogolem regen may be downgraded you can help with the revision.

That's it, it gains dura negation now, although not the kind of power that necessary one-shot.

If the fights aren't stomps and meet the standard requirements, then even tournaments matches are valid.

Grace has not yet ended, and you forgot to add the details of the match. Also, remember to cut out the "Post-XXXX" from the link, to put the match under the "Notable victories/lossses" and not next to them.

The thread is closed, which shouldn't be, but for this I'll make an exception and point the thing out once grace is reached on the next match.

Last edited:
...wait threads shouldn't be closed, deadass. Just because it's a tournament match doesn't make it any special. Someone can very well clarify it as a stomp or come on as a supporter of the "lost" verse

Exactly, we either remove the match, re-open and bump the thread and give other 24h hours of grace, or we go on, paying attention to not close them again. (I'm fine with both options)

(I said make an exception about not removing the match, I don't have the power to close and open threads).

Give me some time, I'll set up the next match soon.

By any chance, could I swap my entry with a profile I'm making? I think it'd make for more interesting matches and my entry hasn't had a match- I totally understand if that's not allowed though

I think it's a little unfair since the 4 entries that already fought can't be switched. Sorry, Armor.

Back