• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outerverse | Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we take a look at this below, regarding the Outerversal.

"Irrelevant: At this point, range has no meaning as said characters on this level transcend it (1-A or above). "

I accept this obviously, but somehow all outerversal entities have Range: Outerverse , even the Boundless have "Range : True Infinity".

Look at Yog-soth, Azathoth, Reinhard...etc....

My suggestion is to either accommodate the range page, or how you list the profiles themselves.

Please stop trying to interfere with our standards. Thank you.

Antvasima said:
Please stop trying to interfere with our standards. Thank you.
If you happened to misunderstand my precision , I clarify it.

The range page have that current for the outerversal, and therfir is correct, a range description doesn't exist in the page for the boundless. However all profiles show the entire opposite of that. Including the outerversal, so my implication is that to correct the profiles so it's relatively to the range page.

I'm not interfering with your standards , only clarifying why the profiles aren't following the specifications on the range page .

Range: At least Outerversal | High Outerversal

the profile for a outerversal entitiy.^

the same dilemma is displayed with the profile of a boundless.

Range: True Infinity

<>
The current range page.

"Irrelevant: At this point, range has no meaning as said characters on this level transcend it (1-A or above). "

the profiles are apparently not following the indication of this page. Why?

Because we cannot properly quantify range beyond 1-A, when range as we understand it has no meaning anymore, due to the characters transcending space and time.

Ant, that's the implicatio.

The only issue here is that the profiles themselves is not going accordingly with the page.

So with your alignement i would change all 1-A entities listed as range : "Outerverse"....and modify it with "irrelevant". Which i obviously agree with.

If you want to leave it for later, then okay.

Ah, the profiles are not following the regulation, because it was applied at a later point than they were written. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Yes, that likely needs to be handled, but we currently have our hands full with the Naruto Forums calculation links replacement project.

Okay. I will place this on the to-do-list, and close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back