• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Out of context

Fine then. Ill try another. A possibly underaged boy goes for a nice journey and gets vored by monsters.

Not my favorite verse but meh.

Overlord775 said:
A kid meets a woman for the first time in his life and get shot by her, he then proceeds to be-friend her and got on adventure
She was only 16 tho

When your killer waits 15 years for you but your girl marries someone else.

dude lives his entire life with only 1 friends and then said friend turns out to be a king who was manipulating him into getting the power of god

Blonde Kid tries to stop The McDonald's corporation and is trying to find Luigi while obtaining Pucci's Made in heaven stand.

A really salty man wakes up on an island. Dies: a lot. Meets a potato, thief, some other people, and a narwhal horse that is overpowered as ****. Kills things to get even saltier. Then becomes the saltiest of them all. Unless you break the game and use the narwhal horse to instantly beat the game in less than 5:00 minutes.

Keeweed said:
A really salty man wakes up on an island. Dies: a lot. Meets a potato, thief, some other people, and a narwhal horse that is overpowered as ****. Kills things to get even saltier. Then becomes the saltiest of them all. Unless you break the game and use the narwhal horse to instantly beat the game in less than 5:00 minutes.
Wait how do you use the narwhal horse like that, is there a glitch where it plops you into the still palace?

AKM sama said:
When your killer waits 15 years for you but your girl marries someone else.
Was nobody able to guess this? >.>

It was kinda a blind guess, since I only saw "blond kid" and remembered that you do a lot of Earthbound related match-ups and thought "Hm... maybe it's Mother 3"

Listentomyrhytm said:
It was kinda a blind guess, since I only saw "blond kid" and remembered that you do a lot of Earthbound related match-ups and thought "Hm... maybe it's Mother 3"
I mean ... Yes, but I also do other stuff too ya know...

Wait how do you use the narwhal horse like that, is there a glitch where it plops you into the still palace?

Sorry for the late response (I'm at school). You get stabbed and while dying you use the homeward bell to glitch into the ending.

Back