• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our Kamen Rider Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuki pages are fine except for speed, Faiz is fine, AP calc is a basic feat scaled to all the riders. The speed for Faiz Riders comes from the Decade series, when Accel Mode was able to match Clock Up speed.

Gaim riders will need to be changed to City Block level and speed unknown.

Kabuto riders are completely fine.

And the rest I don't know.

@Cutlery: Well, besides it being one of his most powerful forms, Wizard gave himself a hax-boost while executing that attack.

Sentai stuff: Technically, the Gaiark's feat should be Tier-5 since only alternate-versions of Earth in Go-onger were utterly decimated. Plus, it has been mentioned on the current Sentai show that the nine primary Kyurangers are so powerful that they could accidently destroy Earth if they are all on it at the same time.

In that same regard, using the Power Ranger stats for reference, Azald would be a 5-A/4-C combatant. In fact, he can cause damage to an area by simply tapping his foot on the ground to cause a series of pyrotechnic explosions to a massive eruption by punching the ground. Luckily, his durability is nullified when frozen. second video

It is feats like that which convince me to save power-scaling between Kamen Riders and Super Sentai for the VERY last. Super Hero Taisen aside, the Shocker Leader appears to be among the most powerful character in Kamen Rider in his Delza/Rock Great Leader incarnation. The figure stands 4800 meters tall, large enough to kick a Toho Kaiju like a soccer ball.

@Ever @Dark, oh, okay then. Also, lol, that's one way to mess up a chance for a massive tier jump.

@Fractyl, I don't really get it, but 'kay then. Anyway, seeing the second video, I think we can safely say that Wizard does indeed get into the Tier 7 range then.

Edit: Wait a minute, a bit of spoiler for Wizard, I suppose the Eclipse Ring is the strongest spell there huh?

@Cutlery: That and the fact an eclipse plays a large role in Wiseman's plan create a Philosopher's Stone by sacrificing thousands of potential magic-users. In that regard, Wiseman (who artificially caused an Eclipse), Wizard Infinity (who fought Wiseman to an epic standstill) and Wizard Infinity Dragon, Sorcerer (movie villain who got destroyed by Wizard Infinity Dragon), and Evolved Gremlin (series finale after absorbing the Philosopher's Stone, knocking Wizard Infinity back to default form) could be around 5-B.

I'm waiting to see if anyone else is able to justify the pages. Currently, Ryuki, Faiz, Kabuto, Shin, possibly Gaim, and 1 are safe.

Decade can scale by Showa and Heisei Rider (1 - Kiva), for now, all we known is about his 2-C tier.

Decade's page got to wait for very, very loooooooooooooong.

The whole "merging universes" thing, which from what I've gathered on Decade is not combat applicable and is just a side effect of him traveling between the A.R. Worlds.

I'm also pretty sure Kamen Rider Agito is 4-B, so there's that.

Regardless, is anyone willing to justify the remaining Kamen Rider pages? Or shall I proceed with deleting them?

I know NoMoreTalking and Asdfg have seen the show, but they haven't made mention of justifying it.

Black, Faiz, Kuuga (Who has three pages for some reason) and OOO.

There are also misc. pages for the other series (Such as Wizard) but those are the main Riders.

I thought Faiz was fine? It has an ap calcs for its rider that scales to everyone and speed scales to Kabuto.

OOO has calcs linked in his profile? Kuuga ap stats came from calcs https://gyazo.com/09abd32cb2b5fb48684d11cba307257d I seen the calcs before, I'll find it in a bit.

Black came from a loose statement from Shadowmoon about him destroying the planet I think... so dunno bout that.

I meant we have a page from Wizard.

That being Phoenix.

We don't have Wizard himself.

I will be watching it eventually, but I have a bunch of seasons to watch first.

The rest of the Riders I listed were just me going off of my memory of ones we never verified, btw.

@Everlasting: As Bluedash said, the Faiz and OOO pages have sources that back them up. As for Kuuga, I was planning to request a merge once I got the profiles on Kuuga's Dragon and Pegasus forms dealt with.

There are also misc. pages for the other series (Such as Wizard) but those are the main Riders.

Ok so I'll find calcs for Kuuga. (Merge all the forms into one profiles though)

OOO's ap is actually fine, they link the calcs, but his speed should be checked.

Faiz riders are fine (Faiz/Kaixa/Delta/Orga/etc)

Kamen Rider 1 and 2 I definitely seen calcs for, so I can look for it too.

Other showa riders I dont know about.

All kabuto riders are fine.

All ryuki riders are fine.

Black needs to be checked.

Gaim can have the city block level stat, but other than that scrap it.

Phoenix is completely baseless, so he can probably be scrapped.

But have we resolved everyone here?

Well, the Phoenix profile can be worked on once Wizard's page is finished. But Phoenix is stated to become stronger with each death/resurrection and by his current life, he can tank the attacks of Blizzard Dragon and Hurricane Dragon and break free from Land Dragon's stone chains..

Wizard's final fight with Phoenix
As for Gaim, I thought this footage from his fight with Baron can be checked. Note this is before Gaim becomes tier 6 as this was a moral-based battle to the death for the right to that status.

Gaim vs. Baro

@The Everlasting

I think that you can probably proceed.

Just remember to remove any deleted links from the verse page as well.

if i recalled clock up was stated to make to user go up to the speed of light and hyper clock up is better than that why is kabuto not ftl .

Were the revisions ever handled here?

Its a statement, feats in it have shown that it is not lightspeed and seems to just be an outlier statement....

will that is true how could you really show "that" it like saying goku or flash isnt ftl because we can see him run.

Again, were the suggested changes performed here? If so, I should close the thread.

Trinell1 said:
will that is true how could you really show "that" it like saying goku or flash isnt ftl because we can see him run.
Thats not the same. They have calculated feats to be FTL, all of Kabuto's clock up has been calculated to be much lower than that. Please try to understand the simple ways this site functions before trying to disprove a staff's claim.

Anyways go ahead ant.

Thought to present these videos from the Kamen Rider Build series for review. As a majority of Build's attacks use calculations, perhaps they can be calculated themselves in matters like kinetic force (RabbitTank) or attack range (HawkGalting).

• First 5 Episodes
    • RabbitTank: 0:15 to 0:35
    • GorillaMond: 0:55 to 1:13
    • HawkGalting: 2:36 to 3:30
  • Episodes 6 & 7
    • NinninComic surviving an exploding laboratory: 1:24 to 1:35
    • RocketPanda: 3:28 to 4:09

This is not a place to request calculations. Please go to the calculation request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back