• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oryx Has no Fair Matches in 4-B? Time to Look Elsewhere (Ban Midou vs Oryx, The Taken King)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban Mido is missing a weakness on his page, not sure it will effect the out come of this battle tho.

He can only use his Evil Eye 3 times in one day. If he uses it a 4th time in that day he will be erased from existence.

@LordGriffin doesn't rly matter anyway.

1 Jagan is more than enough for to clean up a mess. If 1 jagan doesn't work, the 2nd isn't going to make a difference.

He can only use the jagan on the same person once per day anyway.

@Whynaut

Logic Him

Jagan Him

Say "i win" to him

Info him.

EE him

Deconstruct him

BFR him

I think' that's all ban can do.

Not exactly a Grapefruit situation. Since GP is treated as outside help and other things. While Ban's case is cus he has them as standard equipment, but only for 1 arc because they burn the cards afterwards.

@HI3

I was actually asking what the hell a grapefruit situation was but I forget the ?.

Nearly everything is passive in the second key for Oryx, and he resists several of what you just said and the others had no elaboration whatsoever.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@HI3
I was actually asking what the hell a grapefruit situation was but I forget the ?.
kek

a "Grapefruit situation" is when an item is not counted as standard equipment for any number of reasons

it's a reference to Randal Flagg's Grapefruit (High 1-B mind hax), which is treated as outside help because he barely ever has it

LordGriffin1000 said:
@HI3
Hahahaha

It's from Randall Flagg he has this equipment called Grapefruit and Black 13. Though they are treated as outside help and he has been seen to go around without them so they have to be specified in the OP whether they can be used or not.

Wokistan said:
Nearly everything is passive in the second key for Oryx, and he resists several of what you just said and the others had no elaboration whatsoever.
What does he resist and on what level (from the ones i mentioned).

"logic manip" isn't really a power, but given his own ability to deny truths into lies, the fact that in this key, his law is reality, and that his universe itself will passively destroy things that don't allign to how he wants them to be, as well as how he stomps the vex collective, this doesn't sound like the most effective power.

I have no idea what jagan is. Reading the file on a phone isn't going great for my eyes.

This definitely needs elaboration. Why doesn't Oryx just say "no you don't" and assign him the shape of "loser" or something?

See logic manip

Oryx resists this on a level better than his own. His own EE is better than the Gorgons, who can retroactively ersase things from multiple timelines, to the point where all memory of them is gone. Also it's 4D.

Then he puts himself back together because he doesn't really have one set "form" in the second key, or just exists as his will, or just doesn't because this has no elaboration.

How does BFR work? Oryx can always reform from his Oversoul, and has quite the travel range.

Some other pesky things is how in this key, Oryx defines time and how he doesn't play nice with such concepts as causality. He has straight up nope'd being interacted with by stuff due to his weird state of existence.

@Wok

Jagan is another word for his Evil Eye which allows him to put people in illusions.

Similar thing for Ban. Ban's "logic" allows him to shape the entire virtual world as he pleases.

Let's leave Jagan for last, cus that thing is a discussion on it's own.

Cus it's impossible for him to lose. The world cannot "experience Ban lose" it's an impossibility. We treat it as Law Manip (it's the closest thing), also it being passive means no active nullifications.

Ok

Tch. 1 of the only hax Ban has that is not that strong. Though on what level was that erasure again? Ban's erasure is on a metaphysical level and said erasure works on non-existent beings.

Deconstruction and BFR are the same power basically. What it does put something into The Archiver which breaks it down on an informational level (turns it's existence into data) and is now stored into The Archiver. It's pretty darned powerful.

Guardian law manip, which beat The Warpriest and The Daughters of Oryx, was insufficient for him. Oryx was beaten through being weaker than normal when you fight him since he was sorta starving and all, and having his own power used against him. His own Sword Logic functions as quite the resistance as is, as you'd have to override his own law with yours.

I'll respond to others in a bit.

2-A affects:

His invincibility yes

His logic (which means his power null, bfr, deconstruction, negation etc a bunch of his other stuff)

Jagan though the Jagan is not exactly bound by potency.

His EE.

And his resistances.

Low 2-C affects:

His AP

Divine Desig cards

I think that's all, sry am not too used with Ban yet.

WHYNAUT said:
I was wondering what his 2-A feats for law manip are?
His beliefs shape the 2-A system of reality, as long as he doesn't/does believe something with won't/will happen. Ban losing or Akabane losing/dying in a fight is not a possible outcome in The Archiver's code, that is not something that can happen, and as such they are always able to win/revive because they have to. Since this is a forced part of reality once they believe it, it manifests in the form of laws (that's what we decided upon for this power).

The same thing for his logic and EE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back