• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, I had a question about something but so you don't have to scroll up on the thread and waste your time, I will ask it again.

How does type 5 resist probability manipulation? Isn't acausality just existing outside of time?

And I never said that either. I'm saying that it being on the level of reality warping is meaningless.

Type 5 Acausality is existing outside of cause and effect completely.

Idk. Wok knows more about Magnus than I do and he seems to think Oryx wins too. It's probably a stomp, but Wok said he'd get back to this so I'm waiting for that.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
>Probability Manip
>Strongest ability in fiction

Laughs in fatehax, plothax, lawhax and conceptual manip
One of the strongest =/= the strongest. I never said that probability manipulation is the strongest ability in fiction, I said that it was ONE OF THE STRONGEST. Reading is hard! xD

Doesn't Oryx's resistance negation only work on Regenerationn and resurrection? If so, then Magnus can affect Oryx's acaus type 5 with concept manipulation and he has resistance negation so Oryx's resistance to it wouldn't matter.

So Magnus has probability manipulation which Oryx doesn't even resist, so it would really screw him over, making all of his attacks miss him and all of Magnus' attacks hit him, not to mention that Magnus has higher-dimensional existence and manipulation and also hyperverse level range, so Oryx will never be able to even get out of Magnus' range by his higher-dimensional form and Magnus can just snipe him with any ability that Oryx doesn't resist.

Voting Magnus.

Regardless Magnus can interact with other Daemons of his calibre who are also the same state of existence.

The problem isn't interaction. It's the Taking and Oryx's resistances

Magnus sniping the Oryx is plausible but the question is, with what? Oryx resists a ton of hax. Magnus could literally rip away resistances but Oryx also resists resistance negation.

Acaus type 5 works on characters that are also acaus type 5, it's a fact. No one's debunked anything about Magnus being type 5 and therefore being able to affect Oryx.

Acasuality Type 5 negs Probability.

Ascended are also higher dimensional, and as Wok said, Magnus isn't 1-B.

Magnus doesn't resist law manipulation, which is passive.

But yeah Oryx should win here just because unless Magnus has prep he can't kill it. Though he does have a few abilities like the Gaze of Magnus which could potentially erase the Oryx depending on how you interpret its nature.

Only Magnus' last key has Type 5 Acausality anyway and Oryx can bring his second key into the fight.

Magnus has resistance negation and Oryx's resistance to resist neg only works on Regenerationn and resurrection, not him missing the opponent because of prob manip.

It honestly comes down to what ability they can pull off first, concept type 2 is more promising that law manip to me...

The only person who's "debunked" me is Wokistan, saying that concept type 2 doesn't affect acaus type 5, but he's wrong; concept type 2 DOES affect acaus type 5.

No that's because Oryx' profile is locked and the resistance couldn't be added. What you're talking about is resistance to Immortality and Regenerationn negation.

That won't do anything. Magnus needs to get rid of second key Oryx if he wants to do anything here, which he can't.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Wokistan was literally the person who told you Type 2 works on Type 5 Acasuality.
He said that concept type 2 didn't affect acaus type 5, stop gaslighting me. If you have to resort to emotional manipulation tactics, then get out.

Yes I just explained to you that that is not resistance negation and that Oryx does actually have resistance to it.

To make things clear. Oryx has practically everything Knight (Destiny) and Wizard (Destiny) have, which includes resistance to resistance negation.

Also you have not once adressed the fact that Magnus has to get rid of second key Oryx.

Madotsuki24 said:
Magnus has the arsenal (Oryx having 44 abilities whilst Magnus having 66 abilities), stamina and a massive range advantage here. He can use conceptual manipulation which attacks the opponent on every level of existence and Oryx does not resist conceptual manipulation. If Oryx cannot kill Magnus before he uses it, I'm voting Magnus.
^^ This was #7. Here's what #8 said:

Wokistan: "None of that bypasses acausal 5, and the form he regens off of sure does. The shades probably should too, in all honesty but eh".

Back