• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oryx faces another little girl-smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHYNAUT said:
She lacks resistances so she should get taken. What does she start with?
"The ability to Take passively erases existence in the area around them, which destroys foes and resurrects them as taken subservient to the will of Oryx, Oryx notably is able to Take beings such as the Vex, who are acausal and exist simultaneously at every point in time. Here Oryx's ability to take is referred to as an "ontological weapon", likening it to the Vex Gorgons that can retroactively erase things from time across multiple timelnes. Oryx can also use each of these abilities excluding conceptual manipulation, body puppetry, and possession independently from one another in his material form for a variety of different applications, although law manipulation in the material realm is limited otherwise. Before even becoming a god, Auryx's will alone could warp laws."

High godly regen says "lul" at that.

PaChi2 said:
WHYNAUT said:
She lacks resistances so she should get taken. What does she start with?
"The ability to Take passively erases existence in the area around them, which destroys foes and resurrects them as taken subservient to the will of Oryx, Oryx notably is able to Take beings such as the Vex, who are acausal and exist simultaneously at every point in time. Here Oryx's ability to take is referred to as an "ontological weapon", likening it to the Vex Gorgons that can retroactively erase things from time across multiple timelnes. Oryx can also use each of these abilities excluding conceptual manipulation, body puppetry, and possession independently from one another in his material form for a variety of different applications, although law manipulation in the material realm is limited otherwise. Before even becoming a god, Auryx's will alone could warp laws."

High godly regen says "lul" at that.
Except that Taking involves bringing back the target at the same time so she wouldn't need to regenerate.

Idk how her type 9 works. Would it activate if she was incapacitated? He could still use body puppertry instead of mind control. I already stated how Taking can bypass regen.

WHYNAUT said:
Idk how her type 9 works. Would it activate if she was incapacitated? He could still use body puppertry instead of mind control. I already stated how Taking can bypass regen.
Her true body is in the 25th dimension.She uses avatars.

Second key Oryx has passive nearly everything, so I guess she'd just keep sending avatars forever that she immediately loses control of.

What even is this match. It's technically an incon but I want to say mismatch.

It's not inconclusive because Beatrice has 25-D hax. Oryx dies to smurfs but stomps non smurfs, which makes him virtually impossible to find a fight for.

Yeah but she doesn't really get to use that hax if her avatars just get taken immediately.

If there's a 25D entity you're arguing haxes him directly, she should really have a separate key for that.

Also, using the 5-A key makes me think that direct attacks from the 1-B form aren't exactly allowed. Nobody argues on emperor threads that he just comes crashing into reality in full warp god mode.

...To be honest I also find the whole "Lol it's an avatar of a tier x being" thing, people have used that to argue Unicron has 1-B hax in his low tiers

Wokistan said:
Also, using the 5-A key makes me think that direct attacks from the 1-B form aren't exactly allowed. Nobody argues on emperor threads that he just comes crashing into reality in full warp god mode.
maybe we should.

I mean, Beatrice's Mindhax/Memory hax is also passive.

Wouldn't Oryx just nuke an avatar but get simultaneously mindhaxxed, thus ending it at that? Sounds stompey to me too.

@DragonEmperor You know how people have type 9 based on their real selves being out of reach?

Beatrice's type 9 is not 1-A levels like Emprah or Rein but still pretty good. What you see on earth is an avatar she can keep remaking and sending again unless you reach or kill her up there.

It depends on how the character actually fight.

If it's in character for the Tier 2/1 being to nuke the fight if their avatar loses it should be allowed. If not, then we leave it at that.

Oryx's passive doesn't stop if he's mindhaxxed, though. Even after he outright died and had his throne world obliterated, Mara Sov was nearly driven insane by the Ascendant Plane as usual and the Taken Blight still spreads.

Considering it was agreed above that Oryx can't reach her true self I'm pretty sure their passives simultaneously nuke each other while real self Beatrice sort of chills.

Considering Oryx will be mindhaxxed, at that point wouldn't it mean he's lost? Real self Beatrice would be fine while he would be just standing there post mindhax, passives still work but nonetheless incapped.

Unless he nopes the 25-D mindhax/memoryhax somehow, in which case nobody wins.

So there's no point in making any matches for her Smurf key because any opponent that kills it will be murdered by her 25D key?

Well she can't really seem to affect him if all her avatars still can't exist properly in his location. His mental resist is def not 25D though.

I still maintain that the two forms should be separated like everyone else who is like this, though. Having the immortality and powers as an avatar is one thing, but having the higher being just show up and fight itself doesn't seem right.

The higher being doesn't show up and fight, she just sends other avatars. And in EoS her true self lying in the higher dimension has the range to cover for it.

She's not outright 1-B in her higher form, it's just out of reach just like Emprah in Immaterium and such.

People above seem to be implying that people have used the argument of the higher being directly doing things.

Emps there is listed as High 1-B/1-A, though. She has 25D everything and exists in a 25D space, but is not listed as 1-B?

Remember you don't really need a dimensionality to be a tier, and RW can scale to AP. Just look at Molecule Ma.

At this point a CRT'd be better, which I do not have the time for rn so I'll just ask you about that later. No matter how you slice it, this matchup doesn't work.

Wokistan said:
Sorry to reopen this, but I cant be the only one who imagined this as the emperor jumping from a portal in a Godzilla-like manner and starts terrorizing Tokyo, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back