• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ichigo breathes. You realise he is High 6-A yes? Use any other version post SS to Fullbring (except Dangai) and this will be fair.

any version of hollow mask ichigo would destroy the paths of pain except the deva path just with reiatsu pressure alone considering that konohamaru's shit ass rasengan killed one . if not he win via shunpo spam and getsuga spam from the air.

ichigo would also be a sensory type in naruto world , he would be able find out pain's weakness and rush to nagato

Pains can absorb 7A attacks tho if this gets changed to 7A Ichigo I also don't know about that seasoning stuff cause Naruto was a sensory type but he wasn't able to sense nagato without injecting his chakra

AstralKing7 said:
Pains can absorb 7A attacks tho if this gets changed to 7A Ichigo
I also don't know about that seasoning stuff cause Naruto was a sensory type but he wasn't able to sense nagato without injecting his chakra
deva path have small recharge time ( like 3 sec iirc ?) for his gravity based attacks , so he can't counter every getsuga

true for the sensory type tho , forgot about naruto being a sensory type in sage mode

he have to spend a few moment to absorb a big attack and ichigo can spam those all aroud them while being safe from the air .

and pretty much all paths execpt the deva path have very low durability and can get destroyed by weak attacks comparatively ( konohamaru's rasengan)

Shinra Tensei cooldown was 5 secs.

Preta means nothing, after it absorbs one atttack, Ichigo knows to just launch one GT and then fire one right behind it.

Summons are useless, ground based ones can't touch him while the fliers get rekt.

Human path fails epically.

Naraka brings them back once before he is destroyed.

Asura at least has range but it just gets dodged.

Deva is the only threat but ST gets tanked while BT gets resisted through superior lifting.

Plus Ichigo is invisible. Nagato's mad sensing skills are the only thing that keep him in the game.

Preta means nothing, after it absorbs one 'atttack', Ichigo knows to just launch one GT and then fire one right behind it.

While absorbing attacks Preta forms a complete barrier around his entire body, so no there is no

Summons are useless, ground based ones can't touch him while the fliers get rekt.

Does Ichigo has a way to dealt with the multi-headed dog?

Doesn't the multi-headed dog die if hit hard enough? Also, Ichigo would probably just slice the Preta Path in half after realizing he neutralizes ranger stuff. Easy fix.

Or killing the summoner. Would it be reasonable to think that Ichigo would assume it to be like Komamura's bankai and Attack the path that summoned it to dispel the summoning?

@Amexim

I thought they bound Nagato when he using SPOP but in the Pain Arc were summons gone when the Animal path is death? I look later. If they bound to Animal Path then it is an option for Ichigo.

He won't be tanking ST. ST actually has a calc Kep made that still has to be evaluated or it has to be applied I forgot but it's not 7A

Also pain don't even need to see Ichigo. They can literally see the energy inside of him because of the rinnegan just like sharingan and byakugan. This is all assuming that they can't see Ichigo tho when they should

the dog is useless if it doesn't fly tho.

ichigo has far more mobility options throught flight and shunpo , the only one who can even try to follow him is the deva path

the bird summon get rekt easily ; the deva path can barely float in the air , all the others paths are stuck on the ground while ichigo can just keep blizting all aroud in the battlefield or the air with shunpo

if pain even succeed in damaging him enough , the hollow come out and it's gg

AstralKing7 said:
He won't be tanking ST. ST actually has a calc Kep made that still has to be evaluated or it has to be applied I forgot but it's not 7A

Also pain don't even need to see Ichigo. They can literally see the energy inside of him because of the rinnegan just like sharingan and byakugan. This is all assuming that they can't see Ichigo tho when they should
Until we see if it's accepted or not, it's still 7-A.

Ichigo can sense others reiatsu from cities away like he sense Yoruichi's brother in Wandenreich, or Shunsui when he used Bankai. He will notice Nagato when the battles starts, but he won't ruch to him in character, surely he will deduct something is off. Not that it matter. Pain dolls can die. They need to be revive, but if they are all kill no one can use Narata Path to bring them back.

Everyone in Naruto can see souls, or the souls are visible with their chakra bodies connected through Limbo.

Chibaku Tensei should be useless since Ichigo has resistance to Gravity Manipulation since he trained under high gravity similar to the feeling you get when you're swimming. Reiatsu also has Gravity Manipulation. Don't know why this basic stuff aren't added yet.

I don't remember Ichigo spamming Getsuga in that arc. Ichigo takes the fight mid-difficulty after killing the six paths and finding Nagato. I doubt he would kill Nagato in the end.

Mayuri would be a better match for Nagato.

Everyone in Naruto can see souls because they aren't invisible. None of them have shown evidence of being so, thus Ichigo decisively wrecks.

Mayuri is a fun idea actually.

Sooo ... baseless assertion?

Against Ulq, Ichigo takes a High 6-C attack and comes out of it with a broken mask and some heavy breathing with his first mask. What's your point?

Oh god no, Ichigo isn't High 6-C, he just managed to survive a High 6-C attack at the cost of his mask. Ulq completely curbed him in that fight.

So what would that have to do with his durability??? If it's not on his profile it shouldn't be used in his key tbf

Everytime I put Ichigo on a match people confuse with his keys.

It happened vs Ishida, it's happening vs Pain.

AppleLord said:
I don't remember Ichigo spamming Getsuga in that arc. Ichigo takes the fight mid-difficulty after killing the six paths and finding Nagato. I doubt he would kill Nagato in the end.
You mean he would spare Nagato, and talk no jutsu Nagato into reviving everyone that died in the Thousand Year Blood Arc?

AnonymousBlank said:
Oh god no, Ichigo isn't High 6-C, he just managed to survive a High 6-C attack at the cost of his mask. Ulq completely curbed him in that fight.
ho yeah , that's true , that cero oscuras blew up like a third of las noches wich take multiple days of walking just to circle aroud right ? and ichigo survived that but he was pretty weak after it

AnonymousBlank said:
You were the one who said ST is above 7-A despite it being 7-A on Pains profile.
ST scales to Naruto who he himself scales above other 7A ninja. Without the calc made, Ichigo still wouldn't be overpowering a ST from Pain. It's still in the 7A tier ST is doesn't have a specific number because it scales to naruto

I can see most of the Path's getting one shotted like what happened with SM Naruto. Replace the Rasenshuriken with Getsuga Tensho's, which are less hax but more spammable, and potentially more powerful, since this is the strongest 7A Ichigo, who would be vastly superior to the 7A Ichigo from the Soul Society arc, so he should be pretty far into the mountain + range, though idk how to compare to Naruto and Pain precisely. As for speed being unequal, its possible for a MHS+ to completely blitz another MHS+ so......idk who's scaled and calced to be faster between the paths and Ichigo. Pain was calced at Mach 2600+, while this version of Ichigo doesn't have a calc as far as i know. The closest people to him in terms of power that we can scale are the quincy girls who are mach 1000+, but we don't know exactly where Ichigo is compared to them aside from the fact that he's faster.

If I'm understanding the tiering correctly, this Ichigo is at least 7-A in Shikai and higher with Bankai. He also can subcontiously use Blut, which managed to completelly tank base Yhwach's attack (and considering he went for the neck, Yhwach most probably wanted to kill Ichigo).

AppleLord said:
Ichigo can sense others reiatsu from cities away like he sense Yoruichi's brother in Wandenreich, or Shunsui when he used Bankai. He will notice Nagato when the battles starts, but he won't ruch to him in character, surely he will deduct something is off. Not that it matter. Pain dolls can die. They need to be revive, but if they are all kill no one can use Narata Path to bring them back.
Everyone in Naruto can see souls, or the souls are visible with their chakra bodies connected through Limbo.

Chibaku Tensei should be useless since Ichigo has resistance to Gravity Manipulation since he trained under high gravity similar to the feeling you get when you're swimming. Reiatsu also has Gravity Manipulation. Don't know why this basic stuff aren't added yet.

Mayuri would be a better match for Nagato.

this fight doesn't change much , mayuri can stay out of reach of most paths by flying and shunpo around while his bankai on the ground will poison the paths or just use fear level 4 to completly paralyse the paths if they hear the sound for 4 seconds.

if mayuri his caught by the deva path gravity pull , mayuri has exploding clothes that trigger on contact so it would **** the deva path ( not on his profile oddly enough , here the scan :https://www.***********.net/bleach/638/10)

mayuri would also make the connection between the path and nagato far quickier than ichigo ever could and would definitly rush to nagato in characther just for sheer curiosity

if he manage to gather enough info about the paths , he will use his modified bankai to pull out a counter against them ( like negating nagato's control over them through the black rods or somethinf of the sort) or use some his his numerous drugs.

this fight is kinda worse for nagato and the path here.

Back