• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orihime VS Best Girl of Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orihime fights a Ditto. Get the joke?

Ditto starts off transformed. Speed would technically automatically end up equalized lol

Fight Location - Muscle Tower (Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3)

Orihime - 0
Also Orihime - 0
Inconclusive - 0

I was going to make a joke, but you kinda already made it, so I guess I'll just slide back out.

Seriously though, I'm leaning towards Ditto, cause as a pokemon it would probably be quicker on the kill, right? It's been ages since I watch Bleach and I stopped early Soul Society arc.

I mean Ditto would be more willing to kill but it can’t get past Orihine’s shield

That sounds like a dumb question now that I look at it, but my point is Ditto can't copy equipment. So does Ditto even have a way to attack or defend in this?

Voting Orihime via the shield, eventually Ditto changes into a different Pokémon and gets one shot.

That’s assuming Ditto can copy something ridiculously far out of his copy range.

Orihime need her hairpin to use any of her main powers (Attack , shields ,heals and causality manip.)

So if ditto can't copy equipement , he only get her physical stats and stuff like pseudo flight ,sensing energy and the like .

edit : i just noticed that orihime doesn't even have "pseudo flight" like most of the others bleach characther , that's weird. Because she can definitly use it .

He can’t win even if he copies, he can’t get past that shield and I don’t think he can copy a 3A shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back