• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orihime Inoue VS Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade

I know nothing about kiss shot , but the first thing i see on her profile is pretty much passive mind manip and Hime have nothing to counter that .

So stomp for Loli vampire i guess ?

I know nothing about kiss shot , but the first thing i see on her profile is pretty much passive mind manip and Hime have nothing to counter that .

Yeah orihime has no resistance to mind manipulation

Kiss-Shot doesn't have Mind Manipulation in that key, actually. These are their 6-B versions.

I have got clue what Orihime scales to,I’ll assume she’s way,way above baseline.

How does her soul manip work? She doesn’t have anything that begs High-mid so it’s probably the best chance she has.

I have got clue what Orihime scales to,I’ll assume she’s way,way above baseline.

How does her soul manip work? She doesn’t have anything that begs High-mid so it’s probably the best chance she has.
She scales to Ulquiorra's Cero, which is 33.66 Teratons.

As for her Soul Manipulation, I'm not 100% sure.

Orihime doesn't have Soul Manipulation, except in the sense she can interact with them as if they where physical.

The thing is that her shields have durability and energy redirection, bloodlusted she can use that to attack and is even capable of erasing an opponents existence if they get caught in her shields.

The thing is that her shields have durability and energy redirection, bloodlusted she can use that to attack and is even capable of erasing an opponents existence if they get caught in her shields.
hmm,that’s pretty tough then.

Shinobu can dodge than shields via hiding in the shadows and I’m assuming Orhime is baseline. Shinobu landing 1 hit means she’s dead and has some weak LS. Shinobu can TK her and just slowly crush her from there.

hmm,that’s pretty tough then.

Shinobu can dodge than shields via hiding in the shadows and I’m assuming Orhime is baseline. Shinobu landing 1 hit means she’s dead and has some weak LS. Shinobu can TK her and just slowly crush her from there.
Orihime scales above 33.66 Teratons.

Back