• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orient Discussion Thread #1

I got a couple of questions like how do you like the new power system and characters and how strong do you thinks the top tiers and God tiers are gonna be

I got a couple of questions like how do you like the new power system and characters and how strong do you thinks the top tiers and God tiers are gonna be
7-A is easy to recruit, 6 is recruited taking into account the collection of all the energy of the samurai katanas. Inukai Shiro has three-digit Mach numbers speed.
Naotora has spatial attacks from the black blade. In addition, Shiro and Naotora have spatial resistances.

The author ****** up the mental resistance in the battle with Seiroku.

Otherwise, I think the power level will rise to high 6-B if the black demon god becomes humanoid, then, we would find kinetic energy through his punches.

I like the combat system, the author introduces the coefficients of strength for samurai, by which you can calculate their strength. In addition, the properties of the horns are very interesting and will allow you to defeat other universes due to the fact that they cannot be destroyed with ordinary physical damage. The only thing that confuses me is the small number of abilities of the samurai and the undisclosed properties of the invulnerability of horns. Let's say it would be nice if the horns are invulnerable, because they are protected by the law of the universe, and the kitetsu katana can ignore this law.

In the manga, my favourite characters are Naotora and Shiro.

P.S.

I have some theory that Musashi is the reincarnation of a particle of Sinbad's soul. Therefore, I hope that Orient will be associated with the Magi.

The Multiverse of the Magi allows you to turn such a plot course

There hasn't been much change in strength or speed yet (considering that the manga comes out once a month).
Unless they showed an island and a high hypersound +, more precisely, they were shown by Yataro, whom Musashi killed with one finger in the Goddess mode.
Yataro lifted a small mountain with a swing of his blade.
I would like someone on this resource to create profiles for this verse

There hasn't been much change in strength or speed yet (considering that the manga comes out once a month).
Unless they showed an island and a high hypersound +, more precisely, they were shown by Yataro, whom Musashi killed with one finger in the Goddess mode.
Yataro lifted a small mountain with a swing of his blade.
I would like someone on this resource to create profiles for this verse
I can do it if you give me all the info.

Size of island
Before and after swing
Size of blast, reached the coast of the continent. Island versus continent size comparison. If we calculate the size of the island (which is very difficult for me to do, because it is abnormally small in almost all scans, except one scan), then it is easy to find the blast velocity. It is noteworthy that the mountains on the continent are many times larger than the island itself. If you are interested, you can discuss Shiro's achievement, where he lifted a piece of mountain, which easily gains 100 km.
Size of mointain. In the background you can see a bunch of mountains, barely visible from the height of the mountain. You can also see the two shores of the continent from two sides and the rounding of the planet. Random mountains the size of a city. which will definitely be about a few kilometers in diameter, if not ten, since Musashi walked from the city center to its edge almost all day (about 8 hours, the sun had already gone into sunset), which will give at least 10 km in diameter. You can count from the size of the statues, which will be about 50 meters. The building density and the number of these statues, which are barely visible against the background of the hill on the right.

have they created universes or something? Guess ya boutta go through a "creation feats" arc for Orient.

I can roughly imagine what level of strength will be in the future, tk. there is a continent-sized monster in their world.
I can't remember the manga but I remember there was this bit in it where they wake up this multi-continental sized monster and so how manage to defeat but, soon after 8 equal if not large monster appear from out of nowhere.

I can't remember the manga but I remember there was this bit in it where they wake up this multi-continental sized monster and so how manage to defeat but, soon after 8 equal if not large monster appear from out of nowhere.
In Orient, they need to kill 5 children of the Black Demon God monsters.

Normal attacks from samurai are summed up, and those who have black katanas are multiplied. In the last chapters, the samurai from the Hojo clan, when attacking the kishina, used a force equal to the attack on the chisin from the first chapter of the Takeda clan.

Back