• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orcus with Last Word can insta-kill infinitely x infinitely x infinitely above baseline people with many layers of Mid-Godly and Resistance to Mid-Godly Negation. He also seems to resist most of Thanos' abilites sub-raw damage.

I was about to ask if I should restricted the last word, but I realized that was his 2-A object Oof

I was tempted to make Vecna vs Thanos, but I think Vecna stomps lol

@Huesito From what I'm lead to believe, yes. Orcus has the third-highest 2-A AP in D&D, the issue is that it kills him over time if he uses it.

How high is orcus in the 2A scale?

In Marvel each moment creates infinite^infinite multiverses.Their are beings who can destroy all multiverses past present and future.IG thanos is far above them.

So they'd be about even at infinite^infinite then. Vecna, LoP and Orcus are all in that range (Orcus being the weakest of the three since his own potency kills him over time).

Nah thanos is far above that.Here is a short and incomplete scaling chain.Thanos would be in the top

Child FR >>> Mephisto (In-Realm) >>> Still-Born Franklin >>> Time-Keerpers >>> Scarlet Witch (Newfound Full Power) >>>> Scarlet Witch (Newfound Portion of Power) >>> Scarlet Witch (Potential Unlocked) >>> Lore (millions of Nexus Beings Absorbed) >>> Nexus Being >> Infinite^infinite multiverses

so scaling chain and not much else

then hax should work fine

my vote goes to Orcus

I mean at that point take your pick, Orcus can choose from any of the hax present in D&D, which comprises of...

death hax, paralysis, BFR, sealing, mind hax, willpower hax, statistics reduction, perception hax, law/chaos hax, poison, etc etc etc etc.

6 for Orcus

D╠Âa╠Âm╠Ân╠Â,╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âs╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âo╠Âf╠Â

Mr. Bambu said:
So they'd be about even at infinite^infinite then. Vecna, LoP and Orcus are all in that range (Orcus being the weakest of the three since his own potency kills him over time).
While I do think LW Orcus can beat Thanos, I wouldn't place him that high. We know the following

• He's still incapable of beating the LoP
  • A collection of Greater Gods are capable of nullifing the Last Word
So while I think he's pretty much peak of the standard Tier 2-As, he's not in the same class as LoP's avatar or GG Vecna.

You wouldn't say so? Fair enough I guess. Divine Rank 19.5 Last Word.

In my view its solely because the LoP's avatar seems beyond the reach of any divine entity. Even if working together. Like Vecna had a nigh-omniscient snake that embodies magic give him dark hidden knowledge of reality warping languages and he was amped using a legendary spell to be a Greater God of ever increasing power and.... he's barely strong enough to hold off the avatar.

Orcus with the Last Word is certainly powerful, but he's just notably inferior to that in my view.

Also remind me to update Orcus' god size at one point. Seemingly his dead body is over a mile in length. Also his belly is dummy thicc (seriously its bigger than the Earthshaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back