• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime (TGO) vs Son Goku (DBGT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
980362db2eaae87eb1414a69798f3cc9--transformers-g-comic-art

vs

Dg09M3aW0AE4iLx

Rules:

1. This is Orion Pax at his strongest in Transformers: Generation One without any injuries; whereas this is Kakarot from the final episode of Dragon Ball GT without any injuries.

2. Orion Pax is in Main Body, goes Max Power, has Combat Deck, Roller & Brain Center, wields Ion Blaster, Fusion Axe, Energon Sword, wears Jetpack, and possess Matrix.

3. Kakarot transforms into Super Full Power Saiyan 4.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

MovieCybertron
Anywhere in Cybertron, so let the death battle between this two alien begin!

Optimus Prime: 0

Son Goku: 0

Note: Due to the massive speed gap, speed has been equalized.

I don't know how strong Prime is when he is composite. But his profile tells me he is 3-A while Goku is unknown. This doesn't seem like a good match up to me.

Darkanine said:
Composite Prime is High 1-C.
G1 Prime has a lot of incarnations not on the profile, most notably his anime and IDW G1 rebooted stats, the former of which has a Planet level feat and the latter has Low Multiversal feats.
Please tell me that you are joking about the High 1-C thingy.

@Zach Did you know Transformers was actually created in Japan? It just got really big in the West.

Anyways I feel like this match can't really go anywhere since we don't know Goku's highest level, and there also seems to be some disagreement with Prime's as well.

MYHERO said:
@Zach Did you know Transformers was actually created in Japan? It just got really big in the West.
No, it's a co-production of American and Japanese companies. I forget the details, but most the toys were made in Japan at first as separate entities, but Hasbro decided to sell them as a single brand and produce media to promote it (Marvel G1 comic, G1 cartoon, etc). Over years, other giant robot anime toy series got involved, like Macross and they also produced anime and manga for the series.

Alright everybody, can we all please calm down?! This isn't composite Optimus Prime from Transformers: Generation One anymore! This is the Optimus Prime from Transformers: Generation One at his strongest in his main body! So this isn't any High 1-C Optimus Prime, it's just 3-A Optimus Prime! So the match should be more fair now!

@John You're missing half the point. We don't know how strong Goku is. It's unknown. He can either get stomped or stand a chance with Prime. But Universe Level Goku really is stretching when he has not even shown a hint that he could produce such outputs.

MYHERO said:
@John You're missing half the point. We don't know how strong Goku is. It's unknown. He can either get stomped or stand a chance with Prime. But Universe Level Goku really is stretching when he has not even shown a hint that he could produce such outputs.
Tiering =/= Decision Making.

Just because Optimus Prime has the tier advantage doesn't change the fact Son Goku still has many options to kill Optimus Prime 645 times over with speed advantage being one of them. Son Goku is massively faster than light+; whereas Optimus Prime is only subsonic.

No. I only suggested that Prime might win. Never said we should close it because of it. Goku's tier is unknown. So we can't have a full on vs discussion about it. It's undecided. You have to bring Goku back to 3-B in order for this discussion to get rolling.

MYHERO said:
No. I only suggested that Prime might win. Never said we should close it because of it. Goku's tier is unknown. So we can't have a full on vs discussion about it. It's undecided. You have to bring Goku back to 3-B in order for this discussion to get rolling.
Goku is 3-B. Goku from the half of the final episode of Dragon Ball GT was still a kid by the way. What made you think that I was using 100 Years Timeskip Goku?

You should have worded it better. What else am I going to think when you just said final episode?

MYHERO said:
You should have worded it better. What else am I going to think when you just said final episode?
064 1
This is Goku from the final episode of Dragon Ball GT, does this look like a 100 Year Timeskip Goku to you???

JohnCenaNation said:
Goku is 3-B. Goku from the half of the final episode of Dragon Ball GT was still a kid by the way. What made you think that I was using 100 Years Timeskip Goku?
You answered yourself right there. Besides the time skip is the most memorable part of the episode. You should honestly have 3-B instead of last episode.

MYHERO said:
Because the time skip is the most memorable part of the episode. You should honestly have 3-B instead of last episode.
You are derailing the thread my friend, please stop.

064 1
This is Goku from the final episode of Dragon Ball GT, does this look like a 100 Year Timeskip Goku to you??? That's nothing special I can do that to.
F368A4B5-5D28-402C-86CB-ABC159BBE4C0

JohnCenaNation said:
You are derailing the thread my friend, please stop.
We both are. You have done it as much as me buddy. We should just stop this and get back on topic.

This is a bad match up in general. The tiers are different and so is the speed. There is really nothing Goku can kill him with, and Prime can't even touch him. Inconclusive af

JohnCenaNation said:
Tiering =/= Decision Making.Just because Optimus Prime has the tier advantage doesn't change the fact Son Goku still has many options to kill Optimus Prime 645 times over with speed advantage being one of them. Son Goku is massively faster than light+; whereas Optimus Prime is only subsonic.
If you actually believe this then I'm afraid it's just another spite match for Goku that you created.

I'm not. I'm only saying the truth. You were derailing as well. Hell you got a warning off of it in other threads. Anyways don't derail your own thread like this any further.

What are other ways for Goku to take down Prime

>Kakarot has Unlock Potential & Change, wears Battle Armor & Potara, removes Weighted Clothing, rides Attack Ball & Flying Nimbus, wields Power Pole & Zeta Sword, carries Senzu Beans & Dragon Radar, transforms into Super Full Power Saiyan 4, goes Kaio-ken x100, and absorbs Universal Spirit Bomb.

...........when oh when did goku have ALL of these??? kaioken times 100? That's one dead goku....

TISSG7Redgrave said:
>Kakarot has Unlock Potential & Change, wears Battle Armor & Potara, removes Weighted Clothing, rides Attack Ball & Flying Nimbus, wields Power Pole & Zeta Sword, carries Senzu Beans & Dragon Radar, transforms into Super Full Power Saiyan 4, goes Kaio-ken x100, and absorbs Universal Spirit Bomb.

...........when oh when did goku have ALL of these??? kaioken times 100? That's one dead goku....
When did I say that?

@John My patience has dwindled a lot. From you with your repeated habits, things that happened with real life, falling out with a person I genuinely care about, and just straight up how I'm treated like a joke here. And now you just bump again? Your lack of care you have into this site is your downfall. Reporting you, and this time you will get blocked. Pack your bags, you're getting a time out you obvious troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back