• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM feats - Scaling and debunking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people say that saitama and Garou that they are galaxy level ?

Any scans for this argument ?

Someone in TikTok called My_Fodder published a video debunk OPM verse

But this debunk in Arabic language
Then its not relevant in this wiki
Though if you're unhappy,you can always use the info from the debunking TikTok and create a downgrade crt here
Which then needs to get accepted as valid and after that 4-A(Galaxy) level can be scrapped

Though if you're unhappy,you can always use the info from the debunking TikTok and create a downgrade crt here
Which then needs to get accepted as valid and after that 4-A(Galaxy) level can be scrapped
Uh no, you can't. You're not allowed to just copypaste someone else's off-site debunk like that and then post it directly in to a CRT. It's against the rules.

Heck, you're not even allowed to post it in the Questions and Answers thread if you can't make up your own arguments to support the off-site debunk at hand or let the original debater comment here on the forums directly to defend his stance.

It's best left for the OPM General Discussion Thread instead.

I don't know if someone published a correct debunk for OPM , any way You mean that I should to share the debunk and stoll wait for administrators to saw it?

all OPM fans are saying that, it seems that there were some galaxies in the middle of that destruction, but until today nobody has proved that, at most that is a destruction with a lot of solar systems

All Feats that i found it about that scan , and this scan is debunked

e889d3af-55d5-4c49-a6f4-c3d726a2de8f

If OP doesn't post the debunk or seriously argue against this, shouldn't this thread be closed?

Basically, the supposed debunk is that Blast and his co. "increased" the power of the Serious Punch Squared...

All they did was redirect the energy, stated by Blast himself.
No dude, you don't understand, his name is blast, and this was a blast feat, clearly it had to be his doing, no reason for saitama and garou to scale

For real tho, is funny how even if this was true it wouldn't matter cuz i'm pretty sure garou and saitama scale above blast and his co

Here's the debunk of the scan
(Sorry for the bad english)

This debunk is based on such terrible logic.

The grammar is also terrible, but I can fault it on the translations. Arabic is particularly messy to translate.

It being a beam means nothing. The energy is still there, just focused. You're only reducing its impact area, not its energy yield.

Blast and co. adding their power onto the beam is pure ******* headcanon, not substantiated in any source material whatsoever. They only redirected it.

As for the penultimate argument, the "common attack between the stars" is easily debunked using inverse-square law.

Uh no, you can't. You're not allowed to just copypaste someone else's off-site debunk like that and then post it directly in to a CRT. It's against the rules.

Heck, you're not even allowed to post it in the Questions and Answers thread if you can't make up your own arguments to support the off-site debunk at hand or let the original debater comment here on the forums directly to defend his stance.

It's best left for the OPM General Discussion Thread instead.
Ahh nah
I know it's gonna get shit talked so I told him to try if he thinks legit,lol.
Though seriously didn't know it was against the rules(as I previously saw people copy pasting for Crts from comicvines for example though credited)
Thanks for the info

Is this true or false?

I somehow found the link quoting

Does that make Saitama Universal and Garou too?

Last edited:
Saitama planet level? lol. This does not make any sense. Saitama is multi solar system with concrete feats. murata even puts him destroying part of jupiter with a single sneeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back