• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Dragon level threats downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
First picture is non canon, it was retconned in the next chapter, other pictures don't tell us anything, they show us only a tiny portion of the ship and you can even hardly see anything there.

No it wasn't. Boros canonically threw a large pillar through the ship. Which line up to the same sections you claim were damaged, those were actually retconned.

Oh, wait, so Genos sees Tats throwing bullets and buildings literally with his eyes and he is wrong?So, you are telling me that after Genos saw that she did no damage to the ship he said "Oh wow she can handle it herself".Do you even believe yourself?This is a silly argument.

And? How is this debunking the fact that Tats damaged the ship and Genos noted it?

Genos made the assumption that she could destroy the ship, and he really had little to no evidence. He didn't even say she could blow up the ship, he said she could handle it. The fact that she couldn't come close to taking it down at all with constant bombardment from parts of Z-City really does to show that she couldn't take it down on her own.

If Genos really did believe Tatsumaki could take it down, then why would he automatically assume Tatsumaki collapsed it?

You are trying too hard to defend OPM here

Honestly, I think you're trying too hard given that you declare events non-canon just so your points can make sense. Also, we don't see damage on the ship, we see lines that could be plating, shockwaves and destroyed turrets. These and these are turrets, we see this here and here. We also see later that there's cannons all over the underside of the ship.

Oh, by the way I am not proposing the AP upgrade for Tats, on the contrary I don't believe Boros's ship has High 6-A durability, seeing how his bullets were able to damage it.

I know what you meant, I'm just saying it's wrong.

Huh? @ByAsura the pillar toss was retconed. Murata replaced the entire scene with the punch and moon kick.

Genos made the assumption that she could destroy the ship, and he really had little to no evidence. He didn't even say she could blow up the ship, he said she could handle it. The fact that she couldn't come close to taking it down at all with constant bombardment from parts of Z-City really does to show that she couldn't take it down on her own.

If Genos really did believe Tatsumaki could take it down, then why would he automatically assume Tatsumaki collapsed it?

Yeah, little to no evidence except for his eyes that saw the damage and common sense, if you disregard these then yeah, he didn't have any other evidence.

Tatsumaki damaged the ship with the bullets and after seeing it Genos made a conculsion that she can bring down the ship, what part of it is hard to understand?This is the most plain thing going on for it, Genos didn't make assumptions out of nothing. You are trying to disregard his statement with no actual proof other than your opinion, you just think he made an assumption, thats it. Also, look at these holes on the ship, these were certainly created by Tatsumaki.

Honestly, I think you're trying too hard given that you declare events non-canon just so your points can make sense

Cause the event is non canon and was retconned.

These and these are turrets

And as you see there is visible damage, the ship was damaged, its clearly visible on the edges. Not just turrets but other parts of the ship too.

Seriously the only high 6-A thing for the ship is Saitama's landing which is not solid at all. Everything suggests that the ship can be taken down the by less AP and its bullets can damage the ship.Why is Saitama's landing has the same AP as his jump?Wouldn't it better to calculate the AP of landing by Saitama's Speed and Weight?

@Slacjow The page you linked isn't enough evidence to say that tasumaki damaged the ship. Just because she took out a couple of turrets don't state anything about the entire ships durability, not to mention that this doesn't show anything being destroyed, we just see an explosion on the surface of the ship. Same goes for the second image you linked, no damage ,just destruction of buildings caused by tatsumaki smashing rubble on to the ship . Also, the link ofthe bullet holes make no sense, how the hell did they reach the top of the ship? That's most likely caused from saitama and boros fighting.

Not to mention that the fact that the ship survived the moon jump, the fact that it can survive MFTL speeds, AND did not immediately implode after the serious punch is enough evidence for it's durability.

Thats not the top of the ship, this is an X Rey view of the ship that shows all the paths inside it.

And if you look closely to the same images you linked to me you can see the damage.

Just because she took out a couple of turrets don't state anything about the entire ships durability

Yeah, a couple of turrets and created holes in the ship, if the durability of the entire ship differes from its other parts than why is Boros high 6-A for damaging his ship?

Slacjow said:
Thats not the top of the ship, this is an X Rey view of the ship that shows all the paths inside it.
And if you look closely to the same images you linked to me you can see the damage.

Just because she took out a couple of turrets don't state anything about the entire ships durability

Yeah, a couple of turrets and created holes in the ship, if the durability of the entire ship differes from its other parts than why is Boros high 6-A for damaging his ship?
Because boros was destroying the same section of the ship that withstood saitama's moon jump?

Nothing even states that tatsumaki were making holes in the ship, the most it was doing is destroying the bare surface of it. And even that is a stretch because I don't see any permamnent destruction.

The X-ray vision could have just as easily been saitama, he was stated to have destroyed 23% of the ship from just when he arrived, not to mention that the x-ray part was first used to show saitama walking throughout the ship. It's most likely a call back to that.

Supergraphite said:
Slacjow said:

Because boros was destroying the same section of the ship that withstood saitama's moon jump?
Nothing even states that tatsumaki were making holes in the ship, the most it was doing is destroying the bare surface of it. And even that is a stretch because I don't see any permamnent destruction.

The X-ray vision could have just as easily been saitama, he was stated to have destroyed 23% of the ship from just when he arrived, not to mention that the x-ray part was first used to show saitama walking throughout the ship. It's most likely a call back to that.
Why do you think the ship suffered the same damage as the Moon? All that momentum on the moon remained. The maximum that can be calculated for the ship is the kinetic energy from the Saitama jump that it survived.

NikHelton said:
What makes you think the ship sustained the same damage that it did on the moon? All that momentum on the moon remained. The maximum that can be calculated for the ship is the kinetic energy from the Saitama jump that it survived.
Don't ask me about that, that's what was written in this wiki, I assumed it was a correct interpretation.

Why do you think the ship suffered the same damage as the Moon?

I don't think that way, its how it is on the profile.Thats how Boros's ship got high 6-A durability, they scaled the force of the jump to the force of the landing.

NikHelton said:
By the way, I made a new calculatio for Geryu's rubble and Saitama's LS.
Whether the first feat to scale up to the Boros?
Well a big thing is this line

In previous calculations, a value of 75% of the speed of light was assumed, but I will also use 90% as the high end. Well. What happens next?

The previous calc assumed 30%, 40%, and 50%. Not 75% or 90%. The only 75% LS end on the wiki currently is Boros' energy aura.

Slacjow said:
Tatsumaki damaged the ship with the bullets and after seeing it Genos made a conculsion that she can bring down the ship, what part of it is hard to understand?This is the most plain thing going on for it, Genos didn't make assumptions out of nothing. You are trying to disregard his statement with no actual proof other than your opinion, you just think he made an assumption, thats it. Also, look at these holes on the ship, these were certainly created by Tatsumaki.

Cause the event is non canon and was retconned.

And as you see there is visible damage, the ship was damaged, its clearly visible on the edges. Not just turrets but other parts of the ship too.

Seriously the only high 6-A thing for the ship is Saitama's landing which is not solid at all. Everything suggests that the ship can be taken down the by less AP and its bullets can damage the ship.Why is Saitama's landing has the same AP as his jump?Wouldn't it better to calculate the AP of landing by Saitama's Speed and Weight?
Once again, Genos never even said she could destroy the ship, he said she may be able to win the battle, though this most likely means destroying the ship. He did make an assumption, that is literally the definition of an assumption. Which are where the turrets are (I'll give more evidence later).

The event wasn't retconned, why do you keep claiming this? We just never see it again because the same angle is never shown again or just obscured by smoke and shockwaves. Also, a lot of these bullet holes dissapear, so are they non-canon now?

Which line up with where the turrets are. Hence my entire point. Also, if you look at those bullet holes, they pierce one or two layers of the ship, meaning they could've still just pierced the turrets. For reference, here's another one of those images, where they delete entire walls to give an X-Ray view.

Then that'd be a Building level feat and would generally make absolutely no sense.

Looking at this and it seems like the Child Emperor's calc ended up at 2.44 gigatons. In that case, it should be Large Mountain level, not Large Mountain level+. The minimum for the latter is 2.65 gigatons

Can someone explain to me why the low end was taken for goketsu's AP? I don't really understand how both pheonix man and child emperor are basically leagues above the rest of the executives. Doesn't it make more sense that goketsu is closer to phoenix man's power? It just seems like the AP was just given to him randomly.

Also, I feel like orochi should be downgraded. The assumption that his attack affects the whole city is pretty baseless. I think the feat should be recalced based on what we actually see, or otherwise given an "at least 7-A, possibly 6-B" based on murata saying orochi can beat boros's three generals with ease.

@DragonGamerZ913

Yes. Initially, I also think that. This was before I'm aware of this thread, I just saw the calc at the moment. So you should ask them again, I'm also don't know much about that.

Same goes for Hundred-Eyes Octopus, It should be Low 7-B, but the staff members agreed/implied that It should up scale to Low 7-B+ due to this . It seems that way. Sorry I don't really know

Hundred-Eyes Octopus has a + rating not just because it's pretty close to entering a higher tier, but also because it grows in power when consuming its surroundings, and it was still growing by the time it was killed.

Yeah, and they also agreed with 'any dragon level threat, even Bakuzan, should be scaling above HEO'. They should at least be rated as " At least Low 7-B+ " If I correct.

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Looking at this and it seems like the Child Emperor's calc ended up at 2.44 gigatons. In that case, it should be Large Mountain level, not Large Mountain level+. The minimum for the latter is 2.65 gigatons
Wait no its not. Large Mountain is 1 Gigaton to 4.3 Gigatons. 2.15 gigatons is enough for the plus rating, and they have 2.44 gigatons.

Yeah you're right. I forgot that we added the low end to the division and didn't just use half of the total number.

Same goes for Tatsumaki. Her feat was calc as 3.99 Teratons, which means She still lacks 0.01 Teraton to reach Low 6-B+ (Lmao). Looks like he got you ( I guess). What should we do ? But she seems like not using her true power yet, then I suppose that is fine, the problem here is EmperorNova

Just remove the + ratings for everyone. Its a minor edit and doesn't need a CRT or anything.

I removed the + sign for CE and PM, but I'm not sure if we should remove the + sign for Tatsumaki, Orochi, GS as well and It seems like Hundred Eyes Octopus will be downgrade to Low 7-B. If that the case, I guess the Dragon level who scaling above it would be affected, Correct me If I'm wrong. I'm afraid It's not that simple. Can you list them again ? Something like this

• ll 7-Bs nerfed to Low 7-B (although as a note unlike before the gap between Suiryu and 7-B is now 4x rather than the 10~x it was before)
  • Goketsu is changed from 7-A to 7-B
  • The Emperor Nova becomes High 7-A
  • PM becomes "At least High 7-A
So we can apply the change easier

Nah, I forgot about Octopus when I made that Suiryu comment. They can upscale from it rather than him.

As for the 7-B downgrades, that doesn't need to happen. Octopus to next tier is only 1.9x, which is why some people like Psykos can upscale to 7-B.

@Qawsedf234; wouldn't it be more accurate to scale them to "At least Low 7-B+, likely higher"?

So, it seems fine now, right ? We don't need to remove the + sign from Tatsumaki, as well as Orochi and Golden Sperm.

Qawsedf234 said:
NikHelton said:
By the way, I made a new calculatio for Geryu's rubble and Saitama's LS.
Whether the first feat to scale up to the Boros?
Well a big thing is this line
In previous calculations, a value of 75% of the speed of light was assumed, but I will also use 90% as the high end. Well. What happens next?
The previous calc assumed 30%, 40%, and 50%. Not 75% or 90%. The only 75% LS end on the wiki currently is Boros' energy aura.

In the FTL feat of Saitama, 75% was used for the calculation, so I decided to start from what is accepted by calc members.

Have you reached a conclusion that can be applied before tomorrow? (Staff members can edit after that though.)

@Antvasima. I think we're good here but you should wait for Qawse comment here again. BTW, Can I ask you what will happen tomorrow ? You implied I won't be able to edit any page from tomorrow ?

No, we're done. The above proposed calc is unrelated to the thread topic and we've done everything else afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back