• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Dragon level threats downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetsucabrah said:
That was already what we agreed to in the OP
Ok, I've added a + to all of them.I don't know about Beefcake,Homeless Emperor,Vaccine Man, Can you update them ?

I don't think so - Beefcake & Vaccine Man both have 7-B feats that scale them above the Low 7-Bs who are simply there because they're above Choze.

Homeless Emperor's orbs are stated to be the same as Vaccine Man's and he seems to be able to produce them in a similar quantity, so I think it's fair for him to stay 7-B, though he might also need a downgrade to Low 7-B.

Tetsucabrah said:
Abandonment Bang(One shots cadres).
Elder Centipede (Took Bang and Bomb combined to stop his full charge. Bang also implied he would die to take down Elder Centipede in Abandonment.)

Flashy Flash with Flashy Slash (One shots two dragon levels. Is his ultimate technique)

Darkshine at full power. (A weaker version of Garou was tanking Rover's hits and Darkshine's tackle nearly killed him)

Psykos (Gyoro Gyoro form was a dragon and Psykos said Gyoro Gyoro couldn't even begin to compare to her real power. Which makes sense because she drank the serum and also should be way more powerful using her powers directly than she is through a puppet.)

At the minimum Carnage Kabuto's durability should scale.
Is everyone fine with these guys upscaling to baseline 7-B?

I don't disagree with Bang, Centipede, Flashy Flash (regardless of his slash or not being stronger), Darkshine or Psykos (especially after amping herself with the potion) scaling.

I think scaling it to normal Bang is fine for now. Abandonment doesn't really exist in the Webcomic and he fought Darkshine in the past.

It does exist in the web comic. Garou uses it when fighting Saitama and calls it a breathing technique. Although it's never referred to by name iirc.

Garou has an unspecified and highly unique form of accelerated development and monsterification that isn't ever given a name. It's not "abandonment", nor does Bang have it in the Webcomic.

@Kin From what I've heard, the Hero Perfection Entry says abandonment only increases his speed, agility, etc, not his overall strength or durability.

So you want to say he should still be Low 7-B+ and Bomb scales too.BTW, if Darkshine scale up to 7-B, I think CK should scale. Didn't he fight evenly with serious(FullPower or not, i dk) Darkshine for 15 minutes straight ?

How about Black Sperm and Sweet Mask ? are they both up 7-B too ? I mean, Didn't BS can physically one shot Bomb ?

He did yeah, in his "attack form". He's a bit of a weird one to scale though, due to being a physical glass cannon

@Kin Yes.

@Gyro Sweet Mask also fought his massive attack form, so he'd still scale.

Idk, when BS did hit Atomic Samurai, he hit him hard. I'd probably leave it as "At least Low 7-B, possibly higher".

Kabuto, Darkshine, Flashy Flashy, BangBomb, Rover,EC, SweetMask, Psykos. They all up to 7-B now

About Atomic Samurai, here. Not only he took multiple hits from the smaller ones but also he survived a hit from BS's massive attack form and remain conscious while bomb was knock unconscious, do you think he should still scale ?

Didn't realize this thread was made until now. So anyways just saying 3.3 Megatons isn't Low 7-B+. Low 7-B+ starts at 3.65 Megatons. And if I'm correct last time I checked you can't upscale to the + sign. So all the dragon lvl threats should just be at least Low 7-B and not Low 7-B+.

Also you guys missed Evil Natural Water who pierced Amai Mask twice as well as Homeless Emperor who knocked out Bang. The two of them would also be 7-B via scaling. Also shouldn't Flashy Flash still be 7-B, likely higher due to making 2nd Resurrection Phoenix Man worry about his power?

Also shouldn't most of the AP descriptions be change to being stronger than Hundred Eyes Octopus rather than Choze now since it has a higher calc?

So do a lot of dragons, such as Gums beating Pig God, or BS overpowering Genos, Atomic Samurai and Bomb. Even Sea King, a high-end Demon, stomped both Puri-Puri and fought Genos. Also, even at his strongest, Genos, who's rather powerful among S-Classes, only has enough power to fight a Dragon level threat.

I can see a Low 7-B Hydrated DSK wouldn't Speed O Sound Sonic scale up in that case since he matched Upgraded Genos?

We don't really know how powerful HEO is in comparison to DSK. It probably makes sense to keep him where he is currently.

Basically most powerful S-Class are only low-end Dragon these tiers don't make sense literally a threat to multiple cities yet only Small City level.

No, even a weak S-Class is capable of dealing with a Dragon single-handedly, which is why the tier was invented. Sea King is just exceptionally powerful and Puri-Puri isn't very strong. More powerful S-Classes (Darkshine, Bang, Bomb, Tatsumaki, etc) can fight Dragon level threats, whose strength also varies, while Tank Top Master and Genos can't.

Vaccine Man was considered a Dragon level threat just by levelling portions of a city. Being a threat doesn't inherently mean destroy with one attack.

Peter1129 said:
Didn't realize this thread was made until now. So anyways just saying 3.3 Megatons isn't Low 7-B+. Low 7-B+ starts at 3.65 Megatons. And if I'm correct last time I checked you can't upscale to the + sign. So all the dragon lvl threats should just be at least Low 7-B and not Low 7-B+.
You can, at least you can now. We had a thread on it.

It doesn't seem at all unreasonable for these god-like Dragons to surpass HEO by 11%.

GyroNutz said:
I remember that Hundred-Eyes Octopus was able to survive dozens of Flashy Flash's attacks, and simply got angrier until Tatsumaki came along and crushed it.
Personally i think that's more of an Issue of his lack of DC when compared to AP, therefore, bad compatibility. Doesn't matter if he can slice the flesh like butter if his blade can only cut so deep. A character with standard melee range and a Big AP advantage wouldn't gain the power to shockwave cut a Giant whose size is highly above his range.

Peter1129 said:
Also shouldn't most of the AP descriptions be change to being stronger than Hundred Eyes Octopus rather than Choze now since it has a higher calc?
Choze can still be a supporting feat, but yeah a few AP descriptions should be changed to include HEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back