• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision Part 3

Also, this was brought up a while ago, but should Saitama and/or Boros + Garou be Relavistic+? Geryuganshoop's near/sub-lightspeed attacks were a bad joke to a casual Saitama, who Boros and Garou kept up with. Serious Saitama would logically be immensely faster than casual Saitama.

This is about lower tier AP and speed. Better to make a new thread about that topic.

Alright well than here's the scaling.

At least 9-A Likely 8-A

Stinger: At least Supersonic (Should be much faster than the likes of intraining Saitama) Likely High Hypersonic (Should be comparable to Lightning Genji who could dodge and hit one of Grizzly Nyah's children who could somewhat keep up with Post-HoE Genos)

Great Philosopher: At least Supersonic Likely High Hypersonic (Comparable to Stinger)

Heavy Tank Fundoshi: At least Supersonic Likely High Hypersonic (As a top 10 A-Class hero he should be comparable to Stinger)

Magic Trick Man: At least Supersonic Likely High Hypersonic (Should be comparable to Heavy Tank Fundoshi)

Top 10 A-Class Heroes and those comparable to them: At least Supersonic Likely High Hypersonic (Should be comparable to the likes of Heavy Tank Fundoshi)

At least 9-A Possibly Higher

Golden Ball: At least Supersonic (Should be much faster than the likes of intraining Saitama) Possibly High Hypersonic (Managed to hit Garou. Although he was in a close and narrow alley where his attacks could ricochet)

Spring Mustachio: At least Supersonic Possibly High Hypersonic (Comparable to Golden Ball)

Death Gatling: At least Supersonic Possibly High Hypersonic (Was able to keep up with Garou although he was weakened at the time from his consecutive battles)

9-A

All other A-Class heroes: At least Supersonic Possibly Higher (Should be much faster than intraining Saitama)

Unknow

Accel: Unknown

Raiden: Unknown

Also this would make Jumping Spider At least Supersonic Likely High Hypersonic for being to dodge Stinger and Great Philospher's attack.

Hundred Eyes Octopus will now be At least Supersonic Possibly High Hypersonic for being able to hit Death Gatling.

Does Accel even need a profile considering the webcomic stopped a long time ago, and it will take years before the manga even reaches his part?

Probably not honestly. The only real point I see in keeping it is so that a new one doesn't need to be made completely from scratch later on.

Atomic Samurai: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Casually preformed a Mach 3500 feat and can react to bullets shot at Mach 3600. Can draw his sword faster than Sonic can see)
in which chapter did that happen?

The sounds of swords clashing makes me wonder. If it's more than once there's a possibility that Sonic is able to keep up and the "Shit I didn't even see him draw his sword" part could be meant to show surprise at the guy being that fast.

But leaning more on him being much faster than Sonic. Don't think we have access to the actual audio/soundbook anyway.

Psykos is one of the MA cadres, she'll show her strength later.

Also is the audiobook canon? We know the VGS simulator one was canon because ONE spent 10 hours redesginging it.

SunGodAttun said:
Atomic Samurai: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Casually preformed a Mach 3500 feat and can react to bullets shot at Mach 3600. Can draw his sword faster than Sonic can see)
in which chapter did that happen?
The Dark matter invasion, and the other feat was blitzing a monsterfied swordsman who could swing faster than sound.

Probably should be removed, but that's for another thread.

Flashy Flash: At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Performed a Mach 51750 feat. Faster than Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame's monster form which could also perform this feat. Dodged a few casual attacks from Awakened Garou)

Gale Wind (Monster Form): Sub-Relativistic (Can perform a Mach 51750 feat)

Hellfire Flame (Monster Form): Sub-Relativistic+ (Can perform a Mach 51750 feat)

I think that's it. Not sure if anybody else scales since the God tiers already scale to Relativistic.

Also Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame's human form might need to be changed as well. They were originally possibly Massively Hypersonic+ for being able to keep up with a casual Flash.

I think it's probably better to drop the possible rating for their human forms by this point. There's a 10,000x difference in their mach rating otherwise

Yeah. Their human form should be at least High Hypersonic Likely Far Higher. While Sonic should be At least High Hypersonic Likely Higher since he's slower than they are and also slower than Atomic Samurai.

Added the changes. Also in a hilarious fashion if you were to appely KE to their sword swings you'd get either a 7-C or High 7-C result.

I think Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame's human form speed justification should be like this.

At least High Hypersonic+ (Faster than Sonic) Likely Higher (Can keep up with a casual Flash)

Also it seems like I forgot to add the + symbol to Gouketsu's speed. Can you also add that on the op.

Flashy Flash Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame should be just FTL.. that Sub-Relativistic feat is literally just the first Panel of their fight,they literally have a whole fight during time the explosion was frozen this is much higher than just Sub-Relativistic speed level It also supported by the FTL statement in that cover page about Flash

Is there anything else to discuss? I think we should start with the revision.

Yeah. Speed and AP are done and agreed upon. Just waiting on Ryu.

Not yet. Don't want to feel like I'm pestering him. But I'll do it anyways.

Back