• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision Part 3

Oh right just realized we completely forgot about Withered Sprout. So was his Large Building lvl ice calc accepted?

Nope. Still stuck at Unknown. I'll check if I put in a calc check request. If I did there's not much we can do.

EDIT: Yeah I put in a request . So its just a waiting thing really.

Going by the new chapter CE may need a High 7-C key with gear/prep.

Oh the raw is out?

Edit: So Phoenix Man really is a pheonix. He actually resurrected and became a dragon lvl threat.

Child Emperor should probably be At least 9-A Likely 8-A physically scaling from Stinger. And with gears he should be Likely 7-C to High 7-C.

God should just be "Unknown" given how little we know of him right now IMO.

Orochi and GS should have "possibly/likely far higher". It's stated by Murata that it's uncertain if Tatsu can beat Orochi. Orochi is apparently going to harm Tatsu giving Psykos the chance to sneak attack her. Golden Sperm it's also uncertain if he's stronger than Orochi.

Besides that it seems good. At least until we can get the multiplier for one shotting decided upon later.

Oh right we also forgot to add God, Orochi, and Golden Sperm onto the op. Yeah I agree they should be At least High 7-C Likely Far Higher. But if you think it's better for God to be Unkonwn than that's fine too.

So I guess everything here is good to go?

I'll edit the changes in

> God should just be "Unknown" given how little we know of him right now IMO.

Maybe Unknown, at least High 7-C? Since he did empower Homeless Emperor

Okay I updated the OP. Since we got the sign offs I'll start to update the pages. Someone will need to edit Orochi's thing though.

Actually as a unreleated note, since we're scaling Boros' commanders to Genos/Choze. Shouldn't we also scale his base form to them?

Yeah maybe Sealed Boros can probably be similar to God Unknown At least High 7-C Likely Far Higher. Since there's no way he's weaker than his three commanders in base when he managed to survive a punch from Saitama.

Genos should probably have 4 keys. Beginning of Series which scales to the likes of the weaker demon lvls such as Armored Gorilla and Mosquito Girl. Post-House of Evolution which is the one that casually performed the baseline Low 7-C feat. G-4 Genos which performed the 7-C feat. And finally Post-MA Arc which is supposedly capable of fighting dragon lvl threats. Although it seems like the manga gave Genos another upgrade using for the Monster Association Arc.

Okay, I'll add the 4th key. Just slipped my mind.

Anyways got 4 profiles down atm

Profiles I cannot edit due to being locked; Blizzard , Orochi

So a mod or something needs to do that. Or the profiles will look a bit weird

Well I gonna go to sleep. I'm continue or finish up tomorrow. If anyone else edits the profiles list which ones you've done to make it more streamlined

I don't think BoS Genos should have a low 7-C form.

The justification is that this form should be somewhat comparable to the one that did the low 7-C feat but, in his low 7-c form Genos believed he could put up a fight against saitama who he knew to have casually obliterated a stronger version of a moster who was curbstomping his BoS self.

I think it can be summarised that these two forms aren't actually close to each other.

Should I just change it to an "Early" key then and remove that section?

I just think Genos' Early key should not have a Likely Low 7-C.

It being just 8-A seems better imo

Okay, finished editing all the profiles. Guess this can be closed now

Oh right before that I have one more question. Should Zombieman be At least 8-A Possibly Low 7-C instead of straight up Low 7-C? ONE did say he would have difficulty beating Deep Sea King and I think he also said he's physcially the weakest S-Class

Ryu did voice his arguments against a solid Low 7-C Zombieman. It does make sense. I'll edit it then.

We can probably close it now. We'll have to wait for the next chapter to see if Child Emperor can have a High 7-C key with his brave giant.

So it turns out Pluto has a profile and we missed it. So who's going to update it to High 7-C? Or does he have other feats that only scale to him as an anime only character?

As a Dragon level threat and a anime only person he doesn't need to be nerfed to High 7-C. The reason most Dragon level threats were nerfed in the first place is because they didn't have any feats better than Genos. Pluton, Garou, and Boros actually have stuff.

We should probably link the other speed feats in the One-Punch Man verse page.

Also Tatsumaki's and Saitama's calculations are outdated and should be updated

Back